YuukiIza

Jan 29, 2019
is there gonna be a way to get all the girls?? get everyone to join the harem without the warning that confessing will lead to missing scenes with other characters coz ainz is the overlord!

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
what does character fonts mean in preferences ?

is it just for me that the screen is flashing in the background of the characters?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
what does character fonts mean in preferences ?

is it just for me that the screen is flashing in the background of the characters?

Characters get their custom fonts when enabled, I suggest to leave it disabled.

The screen should not flash.

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
What GPU do you have? Did you have that problem since the beginning of the game?
i3 intel hd graphics
ram:8b
vram:512mb

my laptop is kind of weak for gaming, that must be the cause

but it doesn't bother me at all, I just wanted to know if it's a bug or something

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
i3 intel hd graphics
ram:8b
vram:512mb

my laptop is kind of weak for gaming, that must be the cause

but it doesn't bother me at all, I just wanted to know if it's a bug or something
It is not a bug, just your computer.
Did that problem occur since the beginning or it started to happen after a while?

Reactions: fregonard

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
There is nothing I can do then, but you can try to press Shift + G and try a different renderer (Graphics Acceleration menu), try them all and see if any of them works better for you.
it doesn't really bother me at all, I just wanted to know if it was a bug or my laptop's fault it's a great game, thanks

Reactions: Winterfire

LaserGuard

May 27, 2019
Hey, love your work dude I love Overlord so much and also I have a question, is it or will be possible to have Albedo and Lupus as your wifes since both of Ainz's daughters looks so cute and I wanted to see them together. Thanks in advance for your reply :)

Reactions: Winterfire

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Hey, love your work dude I love Overlord so much and also I have a question, is it or will be possible to have Albedo and Lupus as your wifes since both of Ainz's daughters looks so cute and I wanted to see them together. Thanks in advance for your reply :)
You will be able to start Lupusregina in R29 if you got Albedo first.
Ultimately it does not matter which one you pick first, you will be able to get them all.

Reactions: AhrimanH

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
Can I have a spoiler / rough idea on what will happen in r29? And roughly when will ainz start cross breeding in the farm?

khalidevil

Jan 20, 2020
So many choices I'm lost. I just want every one to be in my Harem. Is there a possible way to do it? And the WT is kinda hard to follow and I'm dumb any way :FacePalm:

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
So many choices I'm lost. I just want every one to be in my Harem. Is there a possible way to do it? And the WT is kinda hard to follow and I'm dumb any way :FacePalm:
Considering that the starting point does not matter to build a harem and all events are indicated with "new event" (or orange color if thumbnails are disabled), I doubt you can really screw up.
You do not even need the WT, just play the game.

-edit-
By "play the game" I mean beyond 10 minutes, it is a big game and no, you will not get a harem in the first 10 minutes of the game.

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
You get first "round" of "harem recruitment" when you choose companion for adventures and second "round" much later, 100 days in? At first round it's Albedo or one of the maids, at second round it's vampire loli and/or 3 other girls including crossdressing elfgirl

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
If you refuse Albedo, you can get Solution.
Basically first season is "Albedo, Solution, Yuri, Narberal".
Then you can get Shalltear as second, or if you do not like those four choices, you can get a different main.
From the other seasons on, you can focus on building a harem.

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes