Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
i know i have said something about this earlier but im still having the out of memory problem
R28 fixes that problem, R27 has this patch:

Apply the patch, load a save, interact with Momonga's token at least once, save and from that point on you should no longer get that error in that save.

Reactions: excalibertypo

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
How to unlock Lupu CG 13/14 and Yuri CG 11?
Also the new mirror scenes for the two as well?
They should be pretty straightforward, all of them happening on day 160.
If you married Yuri, you'll find her in the orphanage.
If you married Lupusregina, you'll find her in Carne Village.
Both of those events, like any, are marked in the world map.

Reactions: AhrimanH

excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
R28 fixes that problem, R27 has this patch: Mega

Apply the patch, load a save, interact with Momonga's token at least once, save and from that point on you should no longer get that error in that save.
Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\vampi\Downloads\OverlordH-27-pc\OverlordH-27-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\vampi\Downloads\OverlordH-27-pc\OverlordH-27-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\vampi\Downloads\OverlordH-27-pc\OverlordH-27-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\vampi\Downloads\OverlordH-27-pc\OverlordH-27-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/tokens/Momonga.rpyc", line 1200, in script call
File "game/scenarios/EP23/AuraConfession.rpyc", line 174, in script
v���X(ڜ��K����W��W�K�XJ�S���vkG{�^͇�N�k�+����R�#��y(_f��^�o()��v߷(}ۦ���F;�߭.9��=��}��i���g� �Y1�P"��B�1�I���~�!u� �yیϕ�>S�J%F_R��M�3�ɸ+��v~õ�օ�
v���X(ڜ��K����W��W�K�XJ�S���vkG{�^͇�N�k�+����R�#��y(_f��^�o()��v߷(}ۦ���F;�߭.9��=��}��i���g� �Y1�P"��B�1�I���~�!u� �yیϕ�>S�J%F_R��M�3�ɸ+��v~õ�օ�
File "C:\Users\vampi\Downloads\OverlordH-27-pc\OverlordH-27-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1628, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
File "C:\Users\vampi\Downloads\OverlordH-27-pc\OverlordH-27-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 990, in menu
rv = renpy.store.menu(new_items)
File "C:\Users\vampi\Downloads\OverlordH-27-pc\OverlordH-27-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1226, in display_menu
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='menu', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\vampi\Downloads\OverlordH-27-pc\OverlordH-27-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\vampi\Downloads\OverlordH-27-pc\OverlordH-27-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\vampi\Downloads\OverlordH-27-pc\OverlordH-27-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3342, in interact_core
ev2 = self.event_peek()
File "C:\Users\vampi\Downloads\OverlordH-27-pc\OverlordH-27-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2313, in event_peek
self.check_background_screenshot()
File "C:\Users\vampi\Downloads\OverlordH-27-pc\OverlordH-27-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2161, in check_background_screenshot
self.bgscreenshot_surface = renpy.display.draw.screenshot(self.surftree, self.fullscreen_video)
File "gldraw.pyx", line 1415, in renpy.gl.gldraw.GLDraw.screenshot
File "C:\Users\vampi\Downloads\OverlordH-27-pc\OverlordH-27-pc\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 174, in flip
return copy_surface_unscaled(surf)
File "C:\Users\vampi\Downloads\OverlordH-27-pc\OverlordH-27-pc\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 129, in copy_surface
rv = surface_unscaled(surf.get_size(), alpha)
File "C:\Users\vampi\Downloads\OverlordH-27-pc\OverlordH-27-pc\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 118, in surface
surf = Surface((width + 4, height + 4), 0, sample)
File "src/pygame_sdl2/surface.pyx", line 164, in pygame_sdl2.surface.Surface.__init__
error: Out of memory

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Overlord H 27
Tue Jun 09 07:01:52 2020
is what i get after i apply the patch and everything

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\vampi\Downloads\OverlordH-27-pc\OverlordH-27-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\vampi\Downloads\OverlordH-27-pc\OverlordH-27-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\vampi\Downloads\OverlordH-27-pc\OverlordH-27-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\vampi\Downloads\OverlordH-27-pc\OverlordH-27-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "C:\Users\vampi\Downloads\OverlordH-27-pc\OverlordH-27-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1628, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
File "C:\Users\vampi\Downloads\OverlordH-27-pc\OverlordH-27-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 990, in menu
rv = renpy.store.menu(new_items)
File "C:\Users\vampi\Downloads\OverlordH-27-pc\OverlordH-27-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1226, in display_menu
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='menu', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\vampi\Downloads\OverlordH-27-pc\OverlordH-27-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\vampi\Downloads\OverlordH-27-pc\OverlordH-27-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\vampi\Downloads\OverlordH-27-pc\OverlordH-27-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3342, in interact_core
ev2 = self.event_peek()
File "C:\Users\vampi\Downloads\OverlordH-27-pc\OverlordH-27-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2313, in event_peek
self.check_background_screenshot()
File "C:\Users\vampi\Downloads\OverlordH-27-pc\OverlordH-27-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2161, in check_background_screenshot
self.bgscreenshot_surface = renpy.display.draw.screenshot(self.surftree, self.fullscreen_video)
File "gldraw.pyx", line 1415, in renpy.gl.gldraw.GLDraw.screenshot
File "C:\Users\vampi\Downloads\OverlordH-27-pc\OverlordH-27-pc\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 174, in flip
return copy_surface_unscaled(surf)
File "C:\Users\vampi\Downloads\OverlordH-27-pc\OverlordH-27-pc\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 129, in copy_surface
rv = surface_unscaled(surf.get_size(), alpha)
File "C:\Users\vampi\Downloads\OverlordH-27-pc\OverlordH-27-pc\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 118, in surface
surf = Surface((width + 4, height + 4), 0, sample)
File "src/pygame_sdl2/surface.pyx", line 164, in pygame_sdl2.surface.Surface.__init__
error: Out of memory

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Overlord H 27
Tue Jun 09 07:01:52 2020
is what i get after i apply the patch and everything
Did you follow all steps? When does that happen?

thebest2598

Jul 14, 2017
They should be pretty straightforward, all of them happening on day 160.
If you married Yuri, you'll find her in the orphanage.
If you married Lupusregina, you'll find her in Carne Village.
Both of those events, like any, are marked in the world map.
Thanks for the tip. Now the only one that I don't have is Lupu CG 14.
How to unlock it?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
yes i followed every step. it happens everytime i try to accept the feelings of aura
Weird, it worked for the others. It could be your computer if it is a low-end one, try to send me the save and I can check if the patch has been applied correctly.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Thanks for the tip. Now the only one that I don't have is Lupu CG 14.
How to unlock it?
Both of Lupusregina events happen at the same time, but one requires you to have a child with her whereas the other one requires you not to.

excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
Weird, it worked for the others. It could be your computer if it is a low-end one, try to send me the save and I can check if the patch has been applied correctly.
that save has the patch and the gigantic tree event for aura

Last edited:

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
that save has the patch and the gigantic tree event for aura
Yeah the save is fixed: The patch was applied correctly and just in case, I tried doing the Aura event and I get no errors.
What computer are you running the game on? Is it a low-end one?

excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
Yeah the save is fixed: The patch was applied correctly and just in case, I tried doing the Aura event and I get no errors.
What computer are you running the game on? Is it a low-end one?
i will say it is compared to those with computers that can run things like the isle at max settings

Default756

Mar 24, 2019
The M/M content only unlocks Mare because people kept asking for him.
The unlocked Mare content is more of a side story, with no actual story but just hentai events, they have no impact in the game's story which just assumes those things never happened. I have other plans for Mare.
How do we get the scenes with Mare?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 30 Votes