Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Can you please compresses the R28 of overlord H.. Really appreciated if you would also tnx in advance
my bad there, that is r28, copy/paste error while editing the post (forgot to change 0.27 to 0.28)

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
cg 61 is the sex scene with clementine, so for that you need to have clementine alive and have completed the previous 2 events with her(the kiss and the footjob) and on day 160 you will find her at nazarick entrance.

the necromancer girl is the red haired girl kurome with the skull hairpiece whom you meet in the graveyard of e-rantel when you are choosing between the alley, graveyard and sewer. if you had chosen her, you'll find her in the orphanage then in your room at day 160. btw hers is cg 63
Oh, there was another necromancer xD I wasn’t so sure If he was talking about the spear girl with the necromancer thinking he might have mixed them up xD

vnqats

Oct 9, 2017
Nope, still don't see her. I only got the mirror event and afterwards nothing.
When should I go back to the graveyard after the Clementine event?
I don't remember the exact timing or events but it goes something like this:

1. Visit the graveyard in E-Rantel when given the option the first time you're there. You'll sneak past some guards but won't find anything.
2. Some days later you'll see a cutscene (mirror event maybe?) where she's talking to someone or other.
3. After that, just visit the graveyard whenever you're in E-Rantel (there's no downside) and you'll find her sooner or later.

It's easiest to just visit the graveyard every single time you visit E-Rantel.

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
-Changed: Warning text to make it more obvious that it is indeed possible to have a harem in this game (Thanks Sewyoba for bringing this issue to my attention!).
I mean.. there have been several people (including me) who have been pointing that out but who cares about facts :whistle:

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
Overlord H [R33] [Winterfire] - Original size 2.21GB
Compressed Android (364MB): - -
Compressed Windows (340MB):
-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
This port was compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script! Check it out!​

Last edited:

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I've tried to download this several times from each site, it keeps stopping. DL'd several other games today from those sites just fine.

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
I've tried to download this several times from each site, it keeps stopping. DL'd several other games today from those sites just fine.
Did you try the compressed version I just posted?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I am stuck with Rosalyn CG 8, Yuri CG 13 and Mirror event 43.
Any advice?
Rosalyn CG 8 happens at the same time as CG 7, but she needs to be your wife and not working as the overseer of the labyrinth, this also means you have to prevent her from training (I believe they are two choices throughout the story, just once is enough).

Yuri CG 13 also happens at the same time as CG 12, but she needs to be your wife at that point.

Mirror event 43 is unlocked on Day 168 when all your children are wisihing you a good journey in the throne room, speak with Lance (Narberal's son) if you also have a daughter with Entoma at that point.

ferdyfachrur

Oct 24, 2019
Anyone want to spare save file with full gallery unlocked??

Most appreciated....
I choose albedo path played this game version 21 and play again in 29
Surprised with harem route.

Why its not implemented from the start ..so sad

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Anyone want to spare save file with full gallery unlocked??

Most appreciated....
I choose albedo path played this game version 21 and play again in 29
Surprised with harem route.

Why its not implemented from the start ..so sad

can i have a save file ?, i'm tired of repeating it
The game is meant to be played however you wish and to have fun with: It is a story based game with many choices, you do not have to hit 100% if you do not want to. There are no penalties for not completing the gallery.

Some people only like a few characters, some like the original cast but not the custom ones and so on. You do not have to get the characters you do not like, the game will progress anyways with the characters you have chosen!

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes