Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Is there no walkthrough for the game? I mean not this gallery guide.
What other walkthrough would you need? Aside from the gallery, you just click Ainz's token and progress with the main storyline following his hint.

Karuzo2015

Jul 23, 2017
What day are you in?
It was at the beginning when i got the option for jelory but afterwards could't get the option for lupusregina
i switched it out then and had the same problem the other way around too but only at that specific point in the game afterwards i could get all the other ones exept one of these two

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
It was at the beginning when i got the option for jelory but afterwards could't get the option for lupusregina
i switched it out then and had the same problem the other way around too but only at that specific point in the game afterwards i could get all the other ones exept one of these two

Yeah it is completely normal. The harem is not available at the beginning.

ArCtiCWings

Sep 15, 2019
What happens when Jirnivel talks about becoming a vassal even though i chose to marry her ? Will i be able to chose in later patch or what.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
What happens when Jirnivel talks about becoming a vassal even though i chose to marry her ? Will i be able to chose in later patch or what.
You have already chosen, now you just need to wait and let events play out.
It is nothing major, outside of the empire itself and its fate.
The sorcerer kingdom will conquer it anyways, it just happens differently depending on that choice.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Anyone know what Side Quests are in this game? Where to find them, activate and complete them too?
When you click the ring to open Nazarick's maps, there will be a text saying "new event", that means there is a side quest in that location... Go there and interact with the token of whoever is in there. That covers the Nazarick locations.

To find them in the whole world, simply click the map and if a nation has an orange name as opposed to a white one, it means there is a new event in that nation, click it to open the territorial map.
Once you are in the territorial map, a map marker (the red one you'd find in any gps software) will point at the city with the new event available.

What is the console command to recharge the ring?
The events are designed around the ring charges, you will almost never run out of ring charges, to recharge them simply let a day pass by continuing the main storyline.

Reactions: _Maou_
4.00 star(s) 30 Votes