Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
the game is 2gb
and there is an online version?
xD
that website is fucked
The online version is for R6, a super old one.
I had to stop supporting the online version because the web plugin does not support animations.

I'm really enjoying this, but it's next to impossible to find some images without an updated walkthrough.

Also.. why is Mare so *ahem* large? Shouldn't he have a fare less substantial size, or is that a limitation of the engine used for the game?
Mare has big pp.

How many girls can you marry in one run of the game?
Everyone (except Albedo) or Albedo and almost everyone.

AngelRiley

Mar 17, 2018
How to marry shalltear first what am I missing?
Also the list of characters that can gave children.

Last edited:

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
How to marry shalltear first what am I missing?
Also the list of characters that can gave children.
1. Clementine needs to be killed.

2. Solution, CZ2128, Entoma, Clementine, Albedo, Shalltear, Aura, Narberal, Lupusregina, Nigredo.

The list will expand in future, so that is just as of R34, unless I missed some.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
In the Option/Preference
What's a M/M Content?
masterdragonson is correct, it is male on male. It only enables Mare's gold token and nothing else.
The events within the Mare's gold token are more like side stories, just hentai thrown in and that's all... Unless you really want to see some Mare, you can safely leave it disabled.

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
How to unlock Solution CG 8, Shaltear 14~15 CG
From the beginning i always bring her with me such as accompany to look at the sky, going to carne for the fiirst time, take a bath accept all offer, and did not get married to anyone, give neimel to her

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
How to unlock Solution CG 8, Shaltear 14~15 CG
From the beginning i always bring her with me such as accompany to look at the sky, going to carne for the fiirst time, take a bath accept all offer, and did not get married to anyone, give neimel to her
Solution's CG 8 is the same as CG 7, they are two different scenes in a single event.
CG 7 happens if you choose you want her as wife, CG 8 if you choose her to be your concubine.

Shalltear's CG 14 and 15 happen in the dwarf kingdom, if you bring her along with you.
One is unlocked if she is your wife or concubine, the other happens if you confess to her there for the first time.

Reactions: tanabe74

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
Solution's CG 8 is the same as CG 7, they are two different scenes in a single event.
CG 7 happens if you choose you want her as wife, CG 8 if you choose her to be your concubine.

Shalltear's CG 14 and 15 happen in the dwarf kingdom, if you bring her along with you.
One is unlocked if she is your wife or concubine, the other happens if you confess to her there for the first time.
TYVM God Bless You

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
I am sorry for asking a Question again
Rosalyn CG 7 and 9
Did i miss something for CG 7? cause CG 8 triggered in the Dwarfen Country and CG 9 Should coming after i see CG 8

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017

So basically in order to get CG 15 i must married to albedo and make shalltear as my concubine?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
So basically in order to get CG 15 i must married to albedo and make shalltear as my concubine?
You can be married to anyone, yes.

I am sorry for asking a Question again
Rosalyn CG 7 and 9
Did i miss something for CG 7? cause CG 8 triggered in the Dwarfen Country and CG 9 Should coming after i see CG 8
CG 7 and CG 8 happen in the same place, but under different conditions (One as your wife and the other if you are confessing to her for the first time).

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
You can be married to anyone, yes.

CG 7 and CG 8 happen in the same place, but under different conditions (One as your wife and the other if you are confessing to her for the first time).

?? Confess to her is happening at day 28
I did not know if she is my wife or not cause there is no "Choises".. For example with solution , there is a choices "take her as a concubine or become my wife"
Technically if i confess to her at day 28 she already become my wife and i can't unlock CG 7 and 9

Perhaps the choices in day 54 will affect this or not? or i must not marries/impregnate these npcs "Shalltear,CZ,Entoma,Solution,Aura"

asval

Jun 5, 2018
I just got a weird graphical bug. Upon completing my first run through of R32, a third of the scenes stopped loading. Things were fine before this point, as I was able to view all of the scenes with the unlocked gallery, however now a good chunk of the scenes are blank, whether it be in the gallery or in regular game session. I tried playing around with the renderers using shift + g, but to no avail.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I just got a weird graphical bug. Upon completing my first run through of R32, a third of the scenes stopped loading. Things were fine before this point, as I was able to view all of the scenes with the unlocked gallery, however now a good chunk of the scenes are blank, whether it be in the gallery or in regular game session. I tried playing around with the renderers using shift + g, but to no avail.
If you give me your presistent save data and one of your most recent saves, I can give a look.

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes