masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Not really related to the game, but is it worth watching the show?
Yes, though the first part of the game parallels closely with the anime so if you like the game you should give the anime a shot. Though some things the game does better like the option of keeping Arche around but that is more not killing the cute girls for the dark humor :love: I actually like what Winterfire does with the side cast as it's a unique experience.

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
Here's the persistent file with full unlocked gallery and mirror event. Just extract to your saves folder

i also attach the gallery and mirror event script for those who dont want to use my persistent file
extract "gallery.zip" to ".....\game\gallery" and "mirror.zip" to ".....\game\scenarios\Mirror"
i can confirm this works for r31. thanks by the way, there were a couple of scenes that i didnt have that i really wasnt looking forward on restarting for.

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
Not really related to the game, but is it worth watching the show?
without spoiling anything yes. its got a lot of dark moments as well as a decent enough amount of gore. i would say its probably not for everyone but i found it pretty enjoyable. if you enjoyed the game then give the anime a watch for sure!

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Overlord H [R31] Winterfire

Original Size: 2.13 GB
Compressed Size: 429 MB

Win/Linux: - -

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

AndyToad

Aug 11, 2017
Get memory error at Aura's confession scene

either normal version or compressed version crash

Is there any solution?

AngelRiley

Mar 17, 2018
in order to confess nigredo you need variable HelpNigredo, that choice appear before you fight Shalltear. You will fight her if you killed clementine, if you spared her you will fight the dragon. CMIIW Winterfire. Because in my playthrough i spared her i can't confess to nigredo yet, so that's why i ask Winterfire when we get a chance to confess her if we spared clementine
Ah I see thank you

Reactions: wwgwa

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
You cannot confess to Nigredo if you spared Clementine, that choice also affects a few other things (like Brita once I add her sprite and her scenes).

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
I'm really enjoying this, but it's next to impossible to find some images without an updated walkthrough.

Also.. why is Mare so *ahem* large? Shouldn't he have a fare less substantial size, or is that a limitation of the engine used for the game?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 30 Votes