masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Anyone want to spare save file with full gallery unlocked??

Most appreciated....
I choose albedo path played this game version 21 and play again in 29
Surprised with harem route.

Why its not implemented from the start ..so sad
I just rigged the gallery.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Probably an easier way to unlock the gallery but it was simple so meh.

Reactions: Maukiz

Seido

Jun 17, 2017
Question: Is there anything else going on with Nhinne? I mean besides the two events where you find her and the one where she gives me her last report. After that... nothing.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Question: Is there anything else going on with Nhinne? I mean besides the two events where you find her and the one where she gives me her last report. After that... nothing.
She is currently in the Green Hole, she will be getting a new scene there eventually.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Edorath is right.
The saves are found in two places: Appdata and within the game folder (game/saves).
If the game folder is missing the savedata, the game will try to read from Appdata.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
There is no android port, you'll have to ask to whoever did the porting. They prob changed a name or something

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
So should i delete the app to get the new version or just leave it there.Sorry if i ask too many questions.
You should backup your saves before attempting to update just in case. Savegames are located in:
Code:
\Android\data\*name of app package*\files\saves
The name of the app package can be found by viewing the app info page in android settings. It's sometimes called "APK name" or "Package Name". Screenshot_2020-07-12-13-02-29-069_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg

If the new version was built by the same person, the new version will overwrite the old and the saves will transfer over automatically. If the new version was ported by someone else, the old version will stay installed and you will have to manually transfer the saves. You should never uninstall the old version of the app before transferring saves is complete because when you uninstall the app you delete the saves too.

For example, If you were using my port of version 29 and now you try to install my port of version 30 that I just posted, it should be as simple as downloading the new APK and clicking "install"; the saves and even the gamestate will transfer over. Next time you open the app you should be EXACTLY where you were in the game(if everything goes to plan).

Reactions: Winterfire

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
So help me get this strait. To have multiple girls am I supposed to confess or say I love them all the same? Because after I confessed to Albedo I seem to be locked out of all the other girls even the minor ones.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
So help me get this strait. To have multiple girls am I supposed to confess or say I love them all the same? Because after I confessed to Albedo I seem to be locked out of all the other girls even the minor ones.
It is only temporary.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
So confessing to a girl doesnt lock out people later? Or are there different routes or something?
No, it does not lock people out. As of R29, you can get everyone but Albedo depending on the way you play.
Of course Albedo will be available later on (after Re-Estize Kingdom).

There are different routes, but that only locks you out of some CGs.

ivo12345

Feb 11, 2020
Here's the persistent file with full unlocked gallery and mirror event. Just extract to your saves folder

i also attach the gallery and mirror event script for those who dont want to use my persistent file
extract "gallery.zip" to ".....\game\gallery" and "mirror.zip" to ".....\game\scenarios\Mirror"
Hello.Could you please specify for which version are your files - R29 or R30?

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes