TylerJ

Sep 26, 2017
"CZ Delta should not have kids, but I might make a poll and ask for ppl's opinion... It does not make sense for her to have kids, but if it makes the game funnier for more people, I am all for it".

I could definitely see CZ taking something cute and pretending or misunderstanding that it is her ainz child lol

Reactions: Soloman

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Yes, give a look at my patreon page if you want to make sure.
Patches for the public release are made public as well (so you can read and download even if you are not a patron).

F95Zone uploaders are pretty good so they typically pre-patch any release by the time it becomes public and shared here, so in 99% of the cases you should not worry about it. If you discover a bug, simply tag me here or on discord and i'll let you know if that bug has already been patched, if not, I will fix it ASAP.
I just realized what you mean here are the patches for fixes, and not “update” patches (Like patch to update r27 to r28 like now).

Well, I’m using this for free and I’m liking it so far so I guess it’s fine...

Cheers for more updates and patron for you!

Also, if you “propose” to someone, will it make a big impact on everything? Since the others doesn’t have that warning like when you are given the choice to propose to Albedo.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I just realized what you mean here are the patches for fixes, and not “update” patches (Like patch to update r27 to r28 like now).

Well, I’m using this for free and I’m liking it so far so I guess it’s fine...

Cheers for more updates and patron for you!

Also, if you “propose” to someone, will it make a big impact on everything? Since the others doesn’t have that warning like when you are given the choice to propose to Albedo.
Almost all choices have some kind of outcome, I did not want to repeat the warning more than once.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Almost all choices have some kind of outcome, I did not want to repeat the warning more than once.
Oh, wait, then I’m f if I propose to one? Guess I should start over and do a save for each scene... nah, f it, lemme see if I have a save before I “accidentally“ proposed to LupusRegina and propose to the One True Waifu... Cocytus xD

Jokes aside, so there isn’t a harem route or there is but you’ll just have to ”miss” some scene if you don’t propose to one? Ah nevermind, will just try and see it with the gallery or something xD

MuleCurse

May 8, 2017
I burned out on reading fucking LN .pdf's years ago, so I'm going to be a anime-only peasant... which begs the question - is this going to be spoilery? How far ahead of the anime is this h-game?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Oh, wait, then I’m f if I propose to one? Guess I should start over and do a save for each scene... nah, f it, lemme see if I have a save before I “accidentally“ proposed to LupusRegina and propose to the One True Waifu... Cocytus xD

Jokes aside, so there isn’t a harem route or there is but you’ll just have to ”miss” some scene if you don’t propose to one? Ah nevermind, will just try and see it with the gallery or something xD
Your starting point does not matter, you can get a harem whether choice you make.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I burned out on reading fucking LN .pdf's years ago, so I'm going to be a anime-only peasant... which begs the question - is this going to be spoilery? How far ahead of the anime is this h-game?
Once the first three seasons are over (so where the anime currently stops), the game will warn you and give you the choice to exit the game to avoid spoilers. You are safe to play until that point.

YuukiIza

Jan 29, 2019
hello, just started playing the r28, but the arche scene doesn't appear for some reason in the cg gallery? and how to get the cg 61,62 and 63 in the misc gallery?

edit: nvm the question, replayed it again and realised i forgot the "cum outside" option for arche and its good that i had a save with the necromancer girl since i wouldn't want to restart from beginning. got all the cgs and finally completed solution cg

Last edited:

thebest2598

Jul 14, 2017
hello, just started playing the r28, but the arche scene doesn't appear for some reason in the cg gallery? and how to get the cg 61,62 and 63 in the misc gallery?

edit: nvm the question, replayed it again and realised i forgot the "cum outside" option for arche and its good that i had a save with the necromancer girl since i wouldn't want to restart from beginning. got all the cgs and finally completed solution cg
How did you get the cg 61, 63?
And who is the necromancer girl again?

Last edited:

YuukiIza

Jan 29, 2019
How did you get the cg 61, 63?
And who is the necromancer girl again?
cg 61 is the sex scene with clementine, so for that you need to have clementine alive and have completed the previous 2 events with her(the kiss and the footjob) and on day 160 you will find her at nazarick entrance.

Who's the necromancer?
Uhm, the one Ainz encountered in the graveyard at the start which was together with the girl that killed his first “party”?
the necromancer girl is the red haired girl kurome with the skull hairpiece whom you meet in the graveyard of e-rantel when you are choosing between the alley, graveyard and sewer. if you had chosen her, you'll find her in the orphanage then in your room at day 160. btw hers is cg 63

Last edited:

Abnellus

Mar 13, 2020
Any news on the Android version.?
Someone mentioned Android for r24 is on page 44. However I only found compressed version not Android version.

thebest2598

Jul 14, 2017
the necromancer girl is the red haired girl kurome with the skull hairpiece whom you meet in the graveyard of e-rantel when you are choosing between the alley, graveyard and sewer. if you had chosen her, you'll find her in the orphanage then in your room at day 160. btw hers is cg 63
Who is she? I can't find her at the graveyard. I only saw the guards there.

YuukiIza

Jan 29, 2019
Who is she? I can't find her at the graveyard. I only saw the guards there.
ah before meeting the guards, when you are at the e-rantel at night before taking on the quest with the "party" when you are supposed to check out e-rantel, you visit the graveyard, you find no one there, then you should go back to the graveyard after kidnapping/killing clementine. You will find an undead rat and a red haired girl with twin tails, thats her.

thebest2598

Jul 14, 2017
ah before meeting the guards, when you are at the e-rantel at night before taking on the quest with the "party" when you are supposed to check out e-rantel, you visit the graveyard, you find no one there, then you should go back to the graveyard after kidnapping/killing clementine. You will find an undead rat and a red haired girl with twin tails, thats her.
Nope, still don't see her. I only got the mirror event and afterwards nothing.
When should I go back to the graveyard after the Clementine event?

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
Overlord H [R27] [Winterfire] (1.89 GB rar pc source)
554 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/audio quality): Mega
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can you please compresses the R28 of overlord H.. Really appreciated if you would also tnx in advance

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes