tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
Solution's CG 8 is the same as CG 7, they are two different scenes in a single event.
CG 7 happens if you choose you want her as wife, CG 8 if you choose her to be your concubine.

Shalltear's CG 14 and 15 happen in the dwarf kingdom, if you bring her along with you.
One is unlocked if she is your wife or concubine, the other happens if you confess to her there for the first time.
So basically in order to get CG 15 i must married to albedo and make shalltear as my concubine?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
So basically in order to get CG 15 i must married to albedo and make shalltear as my concubine?
You can be married to anyone, yes.

I am sorry for asking a Question again
Rosalyn CG 7 and 9
Did i miss something for CG 7? cause CG 8 triggered in the Dwarfen Country and CG 9 Should coming after i see CG 8
CG 7 and CG 8 happen in the same place, but under different conditions (One as your wife and the other if you are confessing to her for the first time).

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
You can be married to anyone, yes.

CG 7 and CG 8 happen in the same place, but under different conditions (One as your wife and the other if you are confessing to her for the first time).

?? Confess to her is happening at day 28
I did not know if she is my wife or not cause there is no "Choises".. For example with solution , there is a choices "take her as a concubine or become my wife"
Technically if i confess to her at day 28 she already become my wife and i can't unlock CG 7 and 9

Perhaps the choices in day 54 will affect this or not? or i must not marries/impregnate these npcs "Shalltear,CZ,Entoma,Solution,Aura"

asval

Jun 5, 2018
I just got a weird graphical bug. Upon completing my first run through of R32, a third of the scenes stopped loading. Things were fine before this point, as I was able to view all of the scenes with the unlocked gallery, however now a good chunk of the scenes are blank, whether it be in the gallery or in regular game session. I tried playing around with the renderers using shift + g, but to no avail.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I just got a weird graphical bug. Upon completing my first run through of R32, a third of the scenes stopped loading. Things were fine before this point, as I was able to view all of the scenes with the unlocked gallery, however now a good chunk of the scenes are blank, whether it be in the gallery or in regular game session. I tried playing around with the renderers using shift + g, but to no avail.
If you give me your presistent save data and one of your most recent saves, I can give a look.

asval

Jun 5, 2018
Resolved the issue with the help of the very generous dev, who worked with me and helped me realize the audio had become unplugged, messing everything up. I feel kind of dumb now, but maybe this could potentially help others with the same bug.
Major props to the dev for being very accessible and helpful.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
i7-9700 8 core
16gb ram
gtx 1660
win 10 v2004

A small fraction of systems may experience problems when running hardware accelerated Ren'Py games. These problems are often due to buggy graphics drivers, and so your first step to fixing them should be to check for an update to your graphics card drivers.

If upgrading your video drivers does not fix the problem, you should consider switching video renderers, using the following steps.
  1. Hold down Shift while starting Ren'Py, or press Shift+G once Ren'Py has started.
  2. From the "Graphics Acceleration" menu that appears, choose the renderer to use.
  3. Choose "Quit", then restart Ren'Py.
We suggest trying OpenGL, DirectX, and Software, in that order.

Graphics Features
DirectX 12 (12_1)
OpenGL 4.6

Defeseberebe

Jan 16, 2019
i've tried a lot for make that event to work, but every time i start this event, arrived at this point, the game crash
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is there any way to fix it?
Already tried all the display problem mentioned here

A small fraction of systems may experience problems when running hardware accelerated Ren'Py games. These problems are often due to buggy graphics drivers, and so your first step to fixing them should be to check for an update to your graphics card drivers.

If upgrading your video drivers does not fix the problem, you should consider switching video renderers, using the following steps.
  1. Hold down Shift while starting Ren'Py, or press Shift+G once Ren'Py has started.
  2. From the "Graphics Acceleration" menu that appears, choose the renderer to use.
  3. Choose "Quit", then restart Ren'Py.
We suggest trying OpenGL, DirectX, and Software, in that order.

Graphics Features
DirectX 12 (12_1)
OpenGL 4.6

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
i've tried a lot for make that event to work, but every time i start this event, arrived at this point, the game crash
Is there any way to fix it?
Already tried all the display problem mentioned here

What are your computer specs? That scene is a little heavier than the others... I would suggest trying a different renderer, this fixed the issue for other people, but first try to send me the save file (just before that scene), I'll check if it has any issues (likely if you started playing from an early version such as R9).

Defeseberebe

Jan 16, 2019
What are your computer specs? That scene is a little heavier than the others... I would suggest trying a different renderer, this fixed the issue for other people, but first try to send me the save file (just before that scene), I'll check if it has any issues (likely if you started playing from an early version such as R9).
Prrocessor: Amd Ryzen 7 3700x Eight core
Graphic: NITRO+ RX 590 8g g5
16GB ram
Window 10 pro

(I startet direclty with the last realease atm available)

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Prrocessor: Amd Ryzen 7 3700x Eight core
Graphic: NITRO+ RX 590 8g g5
16GB ram
Window 10 pro

(I startet direclty with the last realease atm available)
The specs are good, and the save is also fine, the scene runs fine on my machine.
My guess is that you have this issue:

Try to check if your drivers are up to date and working fine, make sure nothing is conflicting with the game and then finally, try another renderer (Shift + G, change, then re-open the game), one of those things should fix the issue.

Defeseberebe

Jan 16, 2019
The specs are good, and the save is also fine, the scene runs fine on my machine.
My guess is that you have this issue:

Try to check if your drivers are up to date and working fine, make sure nothing is conflicting with the game and then finally, try another renderer (Shift + G, change, then re-open the game), one of those things should fix the issue.
Still nothing, i've tried all the changes possible, from the driver uptade till even in the graphic accellerator (also trued the different renders option), tried stand alone launching, but still at some point of the scene the game crashes D:
any other tips?

Last edited:

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Still nothing, i've tried all the changes possible, from the driver uptade till even in the graphic accellerator, tried stand alone launching, but still at some point of the scene the game crashes D:
any other tips?
Press shift + g and try different renderers (default should be automatic), remember to reopen the game to apply the change.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Is this some kind of lore thing than you can get either Albedo + some or everyone - Albedo

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Is this some kind of lore thing than you can get either Albedo + some or everyone - Albedo
No, it means the game is not yet completed.
However, I am adding Albedo in either R35 or R36, so in either one you will finally be able to get literally everyone.

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes