Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Overlord H [R33] Winterfire

Original Size: 2.23 GB

Compressed Size: 454 MB

Win/Linux:

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

Dannyboy9971

Oct 31, 2017
Anyone know of a good place for walkthroughs of this game? I can't seem to get some scenes, mainly the ones with Rosalyn. If anyone knows, it would help.

Optimusprime1

Dec 6, 2019
When you choose to do solution on overlord H it doesn't give a chose for storing the two you 1st save at the beginning of the game

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
So whats going to happen once you catch up with the newest volume? are we gonna diverge from canon or are you going to polish the early parts?
Maybe diverge from canon more as it would be nice to see what happens to all the recovered waifus :love: Are there any waifus left that haven't gotten in the opening selection list? Also there is having more fun with the main cast.

Reactions: The Goblin Slayer

Arrikonait

Mar 12, 2019
I loved the Anime but this game is just breathtaking ! So far I managed to marry Aura, CZ2128 Delta, Lupusregina, Entoma, Shalltear, Narberal and Solution, also possibly impregnated some other girls maids ... yet I can't figure out how to add Albedo to harem ... Aside from that I like the way Kyouhukou looks like a loli cockroach girl, reminds me of Gokicha <3 I hope there will be an possibility to add her & Mare to harem, in situation with Mare he would most likely be possible as an concubine, despite the fact that there is M+M in options to let us do trap/yaoi I still want to add him to harem ... with that said This game took 1st place in my fav. games, I'll even sub. to patreon ;)

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I loved the Anime but this game is just breathtaking ! So far I managed to marry Aura, CZ2128 Delta, Lupusregina, Entoma, Shalltear, Narberal and Solution, also possibly impregnated some other girls maids ... yet I can't figure out how to add Albedo to harem ... Aside from that I like the way Kyouhukou looks like a loli cockroach girl, reminds me of Gokicha <3 I hope there will be an possibility to add her & Mare to harem, in situation with Mare he would most likely be possible as an concubine, despite the fact that there is M+M in options to let us do trap/yaoi I still want to add him to harem ... with that said This game took 1st place in my fav. games, I'll even sub. to patreon ;)
There are two ways to add Albedo to the harem: Pick her at the beginning, wait, then start to build your harem from around third season on or (the best way) to start with Solution and get Albedo once she is back from Re-Estize Kingdom, which happens in R35.

I have other plans for Mare, so adding him to the harem is not possible... Since many people requested him, I made a small "side story" and put it behind a M/M lock, I will be adding scenes for him there, but they are not part of the main storyline.

Maybe diverge from canon more as it would be nice to see what happens to all the recovered waifus :love: Are there any waifus left that haven't gotten in the opening selection list? Also there is having more fun with the main cast.
Last "waifu" from the main cast was Albedo added in R35.
There will be more scenes with other women (Custodios, Kalert, Calca, ...) but those won't be full routes.

Wives are not so important to the ending, they just fill the game with scenes or have roles throughout the game doable only by being a wife (Rosalyn as overseer of the labyrinth, for example).
What will affect the ending are children... Which can be done only through having a wife, so I guess they do affect the ending after all x) Not directly by themselves though.

So whats going to happen once you catch up with the newest volume? are we gonna diverge from canon or are you going to polish the early parts?
Diverge from canon, it has already happened although in subtle ways (or not so subtle in recent builds).
This game turned 1 year old recently, and considering that a new volume appears every year (if not longer), it would be unreasonable to wait that long, I do not want to do that.

Polishing of early CGs is needed and it will happen, plus I need to add a few things to the early part of the game (Brita and her scenes); However, I have already written the ending and I have a general idea of what to do with the other countries.

Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
What are all the pros and cons (Up's and down's) of choosing white or black human forms in the beginning? it gave a warning but did not say what at all it would change. ^^
The only thing is you can't swap between them after you make the choice. All the scenes are the same with a different color variation.

Reactions: starlight103

justaidea

Feb 5, 2019
since it is d&d inspired world, a girdle of feminity/masculinity to change sex might be a cash item if you want mare to be female....

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
As a fan of the Novel i really like the game so far...or i should say i wish the novel would implement a bit from the game.
Only thing i find a bit strange is with the choice of wife/concubine, u can only make Solution and Aura a concubine (and Shaltear as a result of prior choices) as for the rest u can only make them wifes...why ?

I hope we will see soon some more content with the bloody empress.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
As a fan of the Novel i really like the game so far...or i should say i wish the novel would implement a bit from the game.
Only thing i find a bit strange is with the choice of wife/concubine, u can only make Solution and Aura a concubine (and Shaltear as a result of prior choices) as for the rest u can only make them wifes...why ?

I hope we will see soon some more content with the bloody empress.
Each character is different, Albedo would never settle for being a concubine and would actively "fight" to become a wife.
Someone like Rosalyn would define herself as a bride even if she was a concubine, and others would probably not care and work as concubines, I just did not think about giving such a choice because it was unnecessary or redundant.

The bloody empress will not have a route, but you can sort of "pursue" her, there is a choice you can make to do that.
The choice and therefore the relationship you will have with her will affect what happens to the Baharuth Empire, she has already a few hentai scenes but I would not expect a route off her... Just some hentai scenes.

Reactions: The Goblin Slayer

Arrikonait

Mar 12, 2019
Dunno if it was asked, to lazzy to browse 60+ pages to look for answer, the question is: any chance of you adding gender bender elements ?

What I love aboutthe game the most is that playercan influence the way story goes, like when anime Momonga killed Clementina, you can spare her and get her to your side and all that, it's what I love the most, watching Overlord and thinking to myself what I would do if I was there makes is possible in this game and let's you see thing from other perspective, love this game & can't shake this feeling off ;)

Last edited:

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Dunno if it was asked, to lazzy to browse 60+ pages to look for answer, the question is: any chance of you adding gender bender elements ?

What I love aboutthe game the most is that playercan influence the way story goes, like when anime Momonga killed Clementina, you can spare her and get her to your side and all that, it's what I love the most, watching Overlord and thinking to myself what I would do if I was there makes is possible in this game and let's you see thing from other perspective, love this game & can't shake this feeling off ;)
What is gender bending? There are some characters from the anime that are female in the game, it seemed like a good idea back then but it is actually something I really regret doing, so at the very least I'll never add something like that again.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

Arrikonait

Mar 12, 2019
What is gender bending? There are some characters from the anime that are female in the game, it seemed like a good idea back then but it is actually something I really regret doing, so at the very least I'll never add something like that again.
like add a mission or random event that will force main character to become human female in order to gather info or inflirtate places or other things, or just a possible side event to test new potion that turns momonga female version, there can a lot of ways to do it, but I'k if you won't, game won't be any less awesome then it is ;)

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
But all the girls make it more fun and I'm sure quite a few patrons would pay to see their story expanded :love: Though I guess all the extra writing can be tiring :coffee:

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes