DarkTrojan

Jan 24, 2018
Inventory is buggy Moving things doesn't always work, they get stuck and are then deleted
Witches Quest in the transition to the new base is a light bug and money for a gender change in the alpa there is the manufacturer buggy

Last edited:

SergejGamer73

Nov 8, 2018
I earn money in arena 15 gold then save game and go off then when I'm come back later about 2 hours and see have money 1 gold game is bad not work good :(

YuriiH

Nov 3, 2017
is it a disposable weapon that you throw away when you use it?
Last time (~2-3 month ago) I played the game it felt like most of weapons are disposable, as it was more profitable to craft a new one than to repair the broken.
Maybe now it's more balanced.

bluefish69

Jan 17, 2021
biggest annoyance is the day/night circle for once you do the temple you are stuck in night time, cant see a crap outside of 10-15m except fires and the teleport shrines as waypoints

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
to solve
biggest annoyance is the day/night circle for once you do the temple you are stuck in night time, cant see a crap outside of 10-15m except fires and the teleport shrines as waypoints
about that, just enter temple again and leave it works for me to restore low range view

Reactions: lemme420
Apr 10, 2019
found a glitch: if you are in the option menu after clicking on a defeated enemy, and you get killed while still in the menu, then when you click "pass out" it won't let you respawn. instead you stay where you are. it will still let you click on the downed enemy and you can chose one of the options, but after you exit out you are stuck running in whatever direction you are facing.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 12 Votes