vikont

Feb 16, 2018
I found an error after the murder of the bandit did not pick up what fell from it writes gives out that again it should be killed

Reactions: blackdad7

blackdad7

Apr 27, 2018
This Game have a Bug even the male character get breast , may because of i may accidentally apply breast potion and save without knowing :rolleyes: is any way to fix it ? or some on have save dont want to play form beginning .

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
I found a bug, I think. While trying to extract taint from a female follower, if you choose fellatio, the mc ends up giving blowjob to the follower who magically turns into a futa (grows a dick) and cannot be reverted. In short you can't get blowjob from a follower.

Also can any kind soul tell me how to progress with the aunt? I brought her information after interrogating the bandits multiple times but nothing happens. Her love is fixed at 20 and nothing happens after she goes topless during night scene and goes home. How to progress from there? Thanks in advance! :)

Sep 14, 2019
The game has many bugs... My skill tree can't be changed or working... Thieft upgrading not working even though i had theif skillls and also had many bugs

blackdad7

Apr 27, 2018
I found a bug, I think. While trying to extract taint from a female follower, if you choose fellatio, the mc ends up giving blowjob to the follower who magically turns into a futa (grows a dick) and cannot be reverted. In short you can't get blowjob from a follower.

Also can any kind soul tell me how to progress with the aunt? I brought her information after interrogating the bandits multiple times but nothing happens. Her love is fixed at 20 and nothing happens after she goes topless during night scene and goes home. How to progress from there? Thanks in advance! :)
can you share your save ? I mashed up with my one ..

Project63

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 19, 2017
This Game have a Bug even the male character get breast , may because of i may accidentally apply breast potion and save without knowing :rolleyes: is any way to fix it ? or some on have save dont want to play form beginning .
Use RESETTITS if any of the male has tits. How how you managed to use it as a male?

Edit:
There are bugs in new versions for sure but finding bugs and testing them if you load an older save cannot be found and fixed.
Disclaimer: (Load game only works if you played the latest version)

Last edited:
Reactions: blackdad7

blackdad7

Apr 27, 2018
Use RESETTITS if any of the male has tits. How how you managed to use it as a male?

Edit:
There are bugs in new versions for sure but finding bugs and testing them if you load an older save cannot be found and fixed.
Disclaimer: (Load game only works if you played the latest version)
Dose The Female MC can get pregnant or impregnate others ?

Acrobata

Jun 9, 2019
Hi there, the idea of the game is great, but, since i stated again what is the best way to make money at the beggining?

blackdad7

Apr 27, 2018
Hi there, the idea of the game is great, but, since i stated again what is the best way to make money at the beggining?
gather wood create armor , wear it then sold it to the merchant while Waring it close the shop you will still have it because of bug. dont drag it while selling or it will gone forever .

Reactions: Acrobata

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
0.22 codes ?
edit : the game is buggy as hell boring and the ero is shit

Last edited:

Spacetronaut

Apr 16, 2018
How does one enter the Patreon codes? I start a new game, enter it with no indication on whether it worked or not, and hit Continue since hitting New Game again just soft resets the game essentially. When I hit continue though I still only have 2 genders and no extra starting stuff or anything.

Edit: I was using the wrong code, my bad

Last edited:

Spacetronaut

Apr 16, 2018
So I may have discovered a bug. Once you get teleported out of the temple to the hold, there is no more overworld light. Everything is dark and the field of view is at its lowest.

MrCasa

Jan 12, 2021
How does one enter the Patreon codes? I start a new game, enter it with no indication on whether it worked or not, and hit Continue since hitting New Game again just soft resets the game essentially. When I hit continue though I still only have 2 genders and no extra starting stuff or anything.

Edit: I was using the wrong code, my bad
Do you know the futa code ? plz tell me :,(

2.90 star(s) 12 Votes