a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
so what was the code named.. As...??
You will get one if you become a patreon or you find a bug and report it here.
Also good comments about stuff in the game and a way to improve it will get you a code.

Helping others like I do got me a code.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I found a mistake after I killed the bird it did not fall but remained standing
That was reported already and hopefully it will get fixed soon.
It seems to happen the longer you play the game, when you first start they work as they should but after playing for a while things like that start to happen.

Almost seems like a memory leak or something.

vikont

Feb 16, 2018
That was reported already and hopefully it will get fixed soon.
It seems to happen the longer you play the game, when you first start they work as they should but after playing for a while things like that start to happen.

Almost seems like a memory leak or something.
and you can somehow close the passage in the temple to the 2nd floor and then I somehow got there by accident and could not get back out I had to re enter the game

Project63

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 19, 2017
Update 022 is pending...

Bugs like enemies being alive on death(visually) does not affect gameplay much(well maybe breaks immerson a bit), and as such are sorted at the bottom of the fix list. But will eventually be fixed with AI improvements.

Feel free to report bugs when new version is up, and remind me in PM to send you codes if you find new bugs.

Cheers

vikont

Feb 16, 2018
Update 022 is pending...

Bugs like enemies being alive on death(visually) does not affect gameplay much(well maybe breaks immerson a bit), and as such are sorted at the bottom of the fix list. But will eventually be fixed with AI improvements.

Feel free to report bugs when new version is up, and remind me in PM to send you codes if you find new bugs.

Cheers
I have an arena without a roof for some reason it should be like this or not?

May 10, 2017
So all the gatherable materials and animals bits sell for 0 gold for me. Wood, stone, wolf hide, carcasses, meat, etc.

Rope sells for 2, but that's 1 gold for 1 wheat basically.

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Where is the save directory??
Wonder that myself.
Best i could find is if you go to C:\Users\>YourName<\AppData\LocalLow\Project63 which i don't know what the files do or what program is used to open them.
Think i deleted the game itself a few weeks ago as i had seen comments that there was a save issue where you couldn't save.
Not a fan of grinding hence why it's nice being able to edit the save.
About the one thing i like about RNPY games is the save is more often in the Game folder where the game exe is loctated.

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Wonder that myself.
Best i could find is if you go to C:\Users\>YourName<\AppData\LocalLow\Project63 which i don't know what the files do or what program is used to open them.
Think i deleted the game itself a few weeks ago as i had seen comments that there was a save issue where you couldn't save.
Not a fan of grinding hence why it's nice being able to edit the save.
About the one thing i like about RNPY games is the save is more often in the Game folder where the game exe is loctated.
the game use Unity's PlayerPrefs so the save should be in the registry here
"Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Project63\Overlord"

Theshyguy995

Jun 4, 2019
I think I found a Bug/Exploit; in the menu if you click on another character and then go to the skills tab and refund your skill/attribute points the game sets that characters strength and agility to zero but also gives the player all their skill/attribute points back to spend again effectively allowing the player to have max stats in strength and agility.

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
It might be a stupid question but in "Overlord v 0.22" -
1)Is it possible to complete Aunt's quest?
2)Is it possible to have Aunt in my team?
3)Can I complete "Locate the cousin" quest for Aunt?
4)Is it possible to have sexual intercourse with aunt ?
5)Is there any pregnancy chance with aunt for sexual intercourse?
6)How can I unlock "Thief" and "Ranger" skills?
7)Is there any way to see my "Sexual Experience"?
8)What's the minimum "Sexual Experience" requirement points to abuse defeated enemies?
Also thnx Dev for the newest update.Keep up the great work brother :) (y)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
what to sell to a merchant?since he is no longer bones and no longer a shell and no longer takes a skin
Completed weapons give you 8 each so you are making more money now, raw material is no longer trade-able.
Stone club and ax give you 8 each and wood bow gives 8, rope gives you 3.
I don't have any bones right now so don't know what the price are for completed weapons.

Bone weapons are worth 10 each.

Last edited:

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
the game use Unity's PlayerPrefs so the save should be in the registry here
"Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Project63\Overlord"
I don't see where Computer let alone HKEY_CURRENT_USER is located.
Not sure if being on Windows 10 would have a different naming category or not from other operating systems.

2.90 star(s) 12 Votes