a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I saved and went out and then later went in and the dildo broke completely is this a bug or not ?
Right now if you use bow not only does the bow health go down so to does any hand held weapon that you have equipped.

You can always get a new one by using the RESETQ code that resets all quest, you keep all your exp and any items you have in your inventor and you get everything again you got at the beginning of the game.

vikont

Feb 16, 2018
Right now if you use bow not only does the bow health go down so to does any hand held weapon that you have equipped.

You can always get a new one by using the RESETQ code that resets all quest, you keep all your exp and any items you have in your inventor and you get everything again you got at the beginning of the game.
I built the 2nd cell and the 2nd slave can not be bought writes something is not built

olaf8311

Feb 11, 2018
There very slow to gather resources like you may get only 1 per day even if you assign all 5 to the same tasked.

First choose one View attachment 1185588 then click on the i View attachment 1185591 Then choose what you want them to do, I chose the one they had a % in. View attachment 1185593

I have no idea what the torch one does still have not figured it out yet. View attachment 1185596

If you want them to stop and come back to base just choose the zzz one and they will come back to base.
the torch is for one of your followers to guard, to prevent the prisoners from escaping

Reactions: a1fox3
Sep 14, 2019
please somebody help with the talent tree i cannot increase my hunter skill which is using bow and arrow cannot upgrade the skills

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
how can i upgrade my hunter skills i cannot learn those skills please help
please somebody help with the talent tree i cannot increase my hunter skill which is using bow and arrow cannot upgrade the skills
Please just add to your post if your post is the last one in the thread.

If your talking about the Ranger skill then you just need to use the bow and gain points till you can unlock them.

Here is mine and its as far as it can go for now. Overlord 2021-05-28 12-55-33-99.jpg

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ok so there is no any other codes to do in the games bcoz in the starting is says enter codes
Those codes do not effect money but are for people and patreons who help out with the game testing.
1 code is the stop the futa and allow the MC to have a +45 very limited attack weapon at the start.

Reactions: Hammer_of_Thor
Sep 14, 2019
Those codes do not effect money but are for people and patreons who help out with the game testing.
1 code is the stop the futa and allow the MC to have a +45 very limited attack weapon at the start.
so what was the code named.. As...??

2.90 star(s) 12 Votes