a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
By the way how do you even get to the second floor in the temple? I've cleared the whole stuff and got an unknown page, but the game does not let me in.
Did you get your stronghold unlocked?

As for the 2nd level I have not unlocked that either.

ProgKiller

Jun 30, 2018
By the way how do you even get to the second floor in the temple? I've cleared the whole stuff and got an unknown page, but the game does not let me in.
The quest is bugged, to continue it you need to clean the temple in one pass through, that will trigger the next part. The rest of the temple is off limits at the moment, I believe. If all the skeletons are dead, save at a tent, close the game and use the "Continue" option, that will cause them to re-spawn and allow you to continue.

ProgKiller

Jun 30, 2018
Reset the quest again and start over on the quests.
You retain your equipment and exp anyway so that is the best you can do for now.
You must kill all skeletons before the dark will show.

Project63
Another bug.,

This was a brand new stone club and I only used my bow in the temple to kill the skeletons and use the skeletons bow to repair mind and now my club is almost gone. View attachment 1183431 And now I know why the dildo has lost a lot of health because I only used it 3 time and its over halfway down on health.
The sound the dildo makes when used was the same sound when I was using my bow while the dildo was equiped.
How did you get the Ranger needed to use that armor?

Project63

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 19, 2017
Some of the issues have been fixed with 021a version.
Second (west) floor is not accessible yet.
Dead animation is bugged sometimes. You can just wait for it to respawn. No need to restart game.

I'll look again into weapon durability in next update. Cheers

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Some of the issues have been fixed with 021a version.
Second (west) floor is not accessible yet.
Dead animation is bugged sometimes. You can just wait for it to respawn. No need to restart game.

I'll look again into weapon durability in next update. Cheers
No not the dead animation, the 2 birds were alive and moving around but just sliding along the ground without moving there legs.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How did you get the Ranger needed to use that armor?
I really don't know it was just moving up is all.
Here is my stats if you want to look at them. Overlord 2021-05-07 17-10-16-76.jpg

Project63

At or around day 110 for me all orc's started have dicks when I have only female check in the menu. Overlord 2021-05-07 18-59-22-21.jpg Overlord 2021-05-07 18-58-22-82.jpg
There still called female's but all including Rana have dicks now.

How do I get rid of zombies?

Last edited:

DarkPrince18

Jul 2, 2018
1st. How do you get "Taboo" ? Once i defeat a bandit there's an option to abuse but it requires taboo.

2nd. I cleared the temple, got the skin page, went back in..........the black smoke doesnt show up ._. how do i fix that ?

3rd. My ranger ability doesnt go up but my warrior does.

emretoroslu

Apr 27, 2020
1st. How do you get "Taboo" ? Once i defeat a bandit there's an option to abuse but it requires taboo.

2nd. I cleared the temple, got the skin page, went back in..........the black smoke doesnt show up ._. how do i fix that ?

1- Press ESC type TABOO

2- You should reset quest (press esc type RESETQ)

3- I don't know

Reactions: DarkPrince18

vikont

Feb 16, 2018
You must complete the witch's quest to get your camp then you can build the cages up to 5 and other things you can buld.
I don't understand what I did wrong I cleaned up the temple but the wound is not there and I dropped the quest anyway it's not there

GaylordMuSS

Oct 25, 2019
I don't understand what I did wrong I cleaned up the temple but the wound is not there and I dropped the quest anyway it's not there
The quest is notoriously buggy, judging from what was said there before. I had to save up the dildosaber to get through skeletons and managed to get the black smoke in one go. Try to clean up the temple by stealth and backstabs, it's fairly easy this way.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yes that quest is buggy and you will not lose your level or your stuff but you need to reset all quest by placing RESETQ here.
Overlord 2021-05-08 07-39-47-86.jpg
This will restart you at the beginning of the game with all your levels and your stuff you had before you input the code.

If you need any money then after going through the temple just go right back in and clean out the chest again because they refill right after you exit the temple.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

1- Press ESC type TABOO

2- You should reset quest (press esc type RESETQ)

3- I don't know
On number 3 you just need to use a bow instead.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
how can i get wood?
Little short dead looking tree standing up. Overlord 2021-05-08 08-15-40-32.jpg

For stone once you buy the tool. (Stone if very low and does not spawn very often so just keep looking at the base of the rocks for stone.) Overlord 2021-05-08 08-15-52-43.jpg

Wheat once you buy the tool. Overlord 2021-05-08 08-16-36-04.jpg

All 3 have 2 options and until you need it for your base the 2nd option is not needed in the beginning of the game until you complete the witches quest.
You use option 1 to sell or make weapons out of and you use option 2 for base building only.
Overlord 2021-05-08 08-16-52-87.jpg

Reactions: MipZ

DarkPrince18

Jul 2, 2018
Y
On number 3 you just need to use a bow instead.
Yeaaaa, my bad i should have asked my question properly. I've been using a bow but it still doesnt raise my ranger skills not to mention sometime using my bow breaks both my primary weapon and the bow ._.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Y

Yeaaaa, my bad i should have asked my question properly. I've been using a bow but it still doesnt raise my ranger skills not to mention sometime using my bow breaks both my primary weapon and the bow ._.
About the breaking of both weapons I reported that yesterday and waiting on a fix for it, right now I unequipped my hand held weapon and only using my bow and if needed reequip handheld weapon.

As for training I did most of that in the other update before this one so something could have broken in this update.

Reactions: DarkPrince18
2.90 star(s) 12 Votes