ProgKiller

Jun 30, 2018
I can't raise my ranger skills, even when I'm using bow an arrow it raises combat. Can somebody help? I can't make the desert cloth either, I have the materials but it does not let me add the 3rd cloth piece

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I can't raise my ranger skills, even when I'm using bow an arrow it raises combat. Can somebody help? I can't make the desert cloth either, I have the materials but it does not let me add the 3rd cloth piece
Double click on each item and they will go to the slot for you.

I read the letter and then what
Turn it in to your owner.

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
In every game the potions that we make can be sold for good money and here its like 2 or something and you buy it for 20 gold, the gold mining in this game is so hard.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
In every game the potions that we make can be sold for good money and here its like 2 or something and you buy it for 20 gold, the gold mining in this game is so hard.
Its only hard in the beginning, after you level up 3-4 times you can go get bones in the temple, wolf hides and scorpions carcasas and sell them for 3 each.

n1veau

May 5, 2018
Don't know if it's a bug or not, but if you tell a thrall to gather resources (wood/stone/food) and spam "wait one hour" at your tent, the gathering script fires every hour. So you can just do it over and over and make between 10-20 units of wood/stone/food each day, do that a couple of days and you can build up the whole camp without doing anything yourself.

You can also cheese the start by getting the aggro of monsters and lure them to the clerics, they will kill them and you can loot the body without doing any damage yourself.

Project63

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 19, 2017
Bug Update (Confirmed, the rest are being checked):

Ranged skill gain is currently bugged.
Some female models were exported without their penis removed (orcs - Rana).
Same with cum mesh.
Temple undead do not respawn, as they are disabled during the spawn check. You should restart the game (not new game). And clear the temple in one visit.

GaylordMuSS

Oct 25, 2019
письмо прочитал а дальше то что делать
Return to slave shack and report it to the man in charge(which stands besides hero's aunt). Some people say that her storyline continues afrer witch quests.

vikont

Feb 16, 2018
what to do next there is a continuation of some kind and then I do not understand what to do next

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
what to do next there is a continuation of some kind and then I do not understand what to do next
Go to the witch and you must find Rana so you can start up your own place to keep slaves in cages and sell to the slaver and so on.

Don't ask me how to find Rana because I still have not found her after 100 days of play she is just missing and no one has told me how to find her and I have asked several times now.

I have stop playing because of this.

vikont

Feb 16, 2018
Go to the witch and you must find Rana so you can start up your own place to keep slaves in cages and sell to the slaver and so on.

Don't ask me how to find Rana because I still have not found her after 100 days of play she is just missing and no one has told me how to find her and I have asked several times now.

I have stop playing because of this.
where can I find this witch?I went to the place where my place to take something writes closed

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
where can I find this witch?I went to the place where my place to take something writes closed
You should have seen her about half way there on the right so if you come back to the road she will be on your left.
Make sure you have talked to everyone in the town about everything they will talk about to move the game along.

vikont

Feb 16, 2018
You should have seen her about half way there on the right so if you come back to the road she will be on your left.
Make sure you have talked to everyone in the town about everything they will talk about to move the game along.
I don't understand what I need to do to open the place I talked to everyone and to the witch too and still it doesn't open

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I don't understand what I need to do to open the place I talked to everyone and to the witch too and still it doesn't open
You must first free Rana and then find her somewhere out in the world and she tells you about the camp but I still have not been able to find Rana out in the world and its been over 100 days of play so I have given up on this game for now.

To many bugs and main NPC just disappear on you with no way to find her.

Reactions: green_vortex
2.90 star(s) 12 Votes