Ponda_Baba

May 26, 2018
Can someone tell me that I have to search the truth to advance in Rana's missions and also there are not some tables that can share the code for which we cannot afford to pay to have it
Kill some time with killing some bandits. They might drop something interesting for the master in town. Try bandit scouts first, those are the easiest to fight.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Project63
Can someone get this info to the dev please.

To many bugs with main npc's disappearing and can not be found, IE: Rana.
Red markers in the Temple the first time you go in where the skeletons are suppose to be.
If you leave a bandit alone after defeating them and there walking around again the only action you can do with them is the talk action and if you do that you get stuck there and can not exit out or move away your just stuck with nothing you can do but quit the game.

This game is about resources and there is very limited amount each day.

There are many, many trees but you can only harvest from 1 to 4 per day if your lucky.
There are many rock area's and you may get 1 you can harvest from every other day or so. Sometimes there are 2 but its very far and few between trying to find any.
Never found any wheat until after killing 4-6 birds, about a week after the game started and then you can only find 2-3 out there every other day or so. I have seen 4 in one day but that was only 1 time in 60 in game days of play.
You have to get resources to keep your weapons repaired and with the way resources are in the game it is a major grind fest to get them.
With only 5 action points per day and you need 1 stone, 3 wood and 2 ropes to keep your bow and rock club fixed and in good condition, that is 6 action points so 2-4 days if your lucky to get all in those 2-4 days. And then you need more wood for arrows so maybe 3-5 days worth of searching for them to get 1 to 2 days of fighting, major, major grind fest.

Now for hand held weapons I always only get 1 point of damage no mater what I use if I hit, bone or stone club with 2-5 points of damage or so it say.
The back hand swing action that you can use every 4-5 swings gives 3 points of damage if you hit and you will miss 50% of the time and the major attack you can use every 4-5 swings with 2 hands does 6 points of damage if you hit but you will miss 75% of the time.

If it was not for the bugs and the major grind fest this game could be good but for now I give it a 2 out of 10.

ADD: I should also say the mushroom girl disappeared for like 20 days after she did her first release of milk and when I try to do it again when she showed back up it says I need to let her have more time to recover, if 20 days is not enough time to recover then you should just remove her from the game she is useless if it takes that long to recover. 1 or 2 days would be good but come on 20 plus days to recover is just a waist of time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Project63

Codex07

Jul 21, 2019
How do
How to open devmode window?
Rana has gone missing and I can not find her.

• Devmode window work a bit better now, no longer closes crafting, etc... Can also close the window by selecting Edit. Has some new additions now. Used for testing purposes.

• Use ENABLERANA or ENABLEAUNT if any of them are hidden when player does all the quests.
How do i chop tree?seems nothing work even with axe

Project63

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 19, 2017
Version 021 update pending:

Known Bugs:
  • Can move icons with right mouse drag. Should only work with left select
  • Sometimes animals do not attack. Free kill I quess.
  • Orcs missing tusks. Minor issues left out in this update.
  • Cleric cloth is not yet animated. will be later animated with the rest of the accesories.
  • Rana companion, nothing to do here, it's just rough around the edges. AI overall will be improved gradually.
She behaves weirdly sometimes. You can reset her by going into towns and by using teleport near her portrait.
  • Sometimes H scenes are bugged when multiple characters are engaged. This is tuff to do.
  • Clerics engage everything that is defeated, will later be change to only evil karma characters.

Please tell if you reported bug and I did not reply. Can't keep track on everything

"in version 0.21 I appeared in the cage myself :) don't you know why?" - investigating, never happened during testing

Reactions: Ssato243

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Version 021 update pending:

Known Bugs:
  • Can move icons with right mouse drag. Should only work with left select
  • Sometimes animals do not attack. Free kill I quess.
  • Orcs missing tusks. Minor issues left out in this update.
  • Cleric cloth is not yet animated. will be later animated with the rest of the accesories.
  • Rana companion, nothing to do here, it's just rough around the edges. AI overall will be improved gradually.
She behaves weirdly sometimes. You can reset her by going into towns and by using teleport near her portrait.
  • Sometimes H scenes are bugged when multiple characters are engaged. This is tuff to do.
  • Clerics engage everything that is defeated, will later be change to only evil karma characters.

Please tell if you reported bug and I did not reply. Can't keep track on everything

"in version 0.21 I appeared in the cage myself :) don't you know why?" - investigating, never happened during testing
What are the new animations in this update?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Still can not find Rana and she is needed to get the camp or am I wrong?

I been to every inch of the screen and no Rana.

This game needs fast travel back to town instead of having to run all the way back to town from the other end of the screen.
Something like a fast travel map or something.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
lorenden
Please use spoiler to hide large post like yours, thank you.

Also where do I find Rana, I let her go very early in the game and have not seen her in over 60 days now, she is no where on the screen.

ziggy1341

Jun 14, 2017
Is this game supposed to start with you as a slave? I played a bit and it seems to be referencing events from before the game started?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is this game supposed to start with you as a slave? I played a bit and it seems to be referencing events from before the game started?
I don't know what happen but the intro was removed several updates ago and it starts now as a slave.

Before in the intro you were a young boy on your uncle and aunts farm.

tudjman1234

Aug 23, 2017
2 major bugs in the 0.21 version so far for me:
Using bow and arrow gives experience for Combat instead of Ranger
Skeletons in the temple no longer respawn(Feature?), I tried to defeat the last one on 2-3 occasions. When I finally beat it the black thing didn't appear. Maybe it's because I didn't kill them all at once?
I'll start the game from beginning and see if it helps

Reactions: Project63
2.90 star(s) 12 Votes