soptik52

Oct 1, 2018
It would probably be good if someone (less understanding for us) :) made a video tutorial or some procedure :). Certainly there are more of us who do not speak much English :)

PrasadSangamam

Oct 18, 2017
beat any mob outside, and get some loot from it.
scan your gold (probably 10 as each start of the game)
go to vendor that sells tools and mount, and sell one item.
scan your value after selling, and repeat until you found the gold value.
if you still can't find the value, buy one of the item and scan again.
I tried but can't find that value

Ponda_Baba

May 26, 2018
I kinda got stuck at the temple quest:

After opening the chest with the green-eyed skull on it and getting the tainted scroll, the "dark cloud" does not appear for me. Neither did I hear anything from Rana after freeing her, so I didn't get the camp unlocked. I think i missed something somewhere. Any help? Is there a known bug to this in particular?

Reactions: Puffer

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
I am the only one or someone else has problems with the battle of the arena, it happens to me that when the other reaches zero his life stays still and they do not pay me he gets stuck there but when I lose nothing happens, it continues normal

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I am the only one or someone else has problems with the battle of the arena, it happens to me that when the other reaches zero his life stays still and they do not pay me he gets stuck there but when I lose nothing happens, it continues normal
That is a known bug and the arena should not be used at this time.

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
That is a known bug and the arena should not be used at this time.
shawls I did not know since they changed it 5 versions ago I did not play it and I did not know in fact before it made it easier for me to hunt the animals because it made them fight each other until they weakened and then I killed them but now I can not and it costs me more

Reactions: Ssato243

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
Can someone tell me that I have to search the truth to advance in Rana's missions and also there are not some tables that can share the code for which we cannot afford to pay to have it

• Love

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How to open devmode window?
Rana has gone missing and I can not find her.

• Devmode window work a bit better now, no longer closes crafting, etc... Can also close the window by selecting Edit. Has some new additions now. Used for testing purposes.

• Use ENABLERANA or ENABLEAUNT if any of them are hidden when player does all the quests.

2.90 star(s) 12 Votes