lorenden

Jul 5, 2017
i find new one bug, it is a slave after raid, when i speak with him, he started fight with me, but i could not hit him, also a follower in team run away from the zone, when i command her to fight

Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
why are all the women's breasts in the game so small? the game maker needs to do something about this. we should see women with big breasts
I find it refreshing to see smaller breasts once in a while, because most of the other games out there have boobs the size of cars... Okay I am exaggerating, but not by that much... Of course there should be some randomness, but with the other issues we are seeing so far I think the size of the boobs is not that big of a deal in my opinion.

Ponda_Baba

May 26, 2018
I find it refreshing to see smaller breasts once in a while, because most of the other games out there have boobs the size of cars... Okay I am exaggerating, but not by that much... Of course there should be some randomness, but with the other issues we are seeing so far I think the size of the boobs is not that big of a deal in my opinion.
I have to agree with this. Even if there are fantastic elements in this game, it is meant to be played by humans (i guess). Therefore it should adress human-like appetites and preferences. Of course the randomization of breast sizes or other body parts is quite fun and interesting but it should be within a realistic range. Seeing such supersize breasts like there are in some games irl would be pretty shocking ...

Ponda_Baba

May 26, 2018
Probably i am not the first one to recognize this, but I think it's not wrong to mention it.
I found two minor oddities that do not effectively hinder the game but could lead to unwanted side effects:

1st: in any dialogue window the clickable button of an option seems to be a bit above the displayed text (about a half of a line). While this is not causing any trouble if you're choosing the first option or use the number hotkeys (which i usually do) it could lead to that you accidentally click on an option below your actual choice. I faced this in 1920x1080 fullscreen resolution. It doesn't seem to appear in windowed mode.

2nd: sometimes i pressed the esc key to unfocus a previously focussed target out of an old habit of other games. I realized this throws me back into the menu but sometimes when i then re-enter the game the graphic settings i previously selected went back to default, resulting in sudden blurring of the surroundings. This is nothing too bad but it might lead to having to look very closely for grain nodes as they are easy to oversee (which is not bad at itself, it makes you percept the environment more awarely) but it may still be confusing. This happens mainly on the first time i open the menu by accident. I play with high texture quality and medium shadow quality.

Since I played the 0.17 version a lot has changed! I'm only beginning to figure out everything, but it looks promising!

Cheers

Reactions: Project63

Danoooox

Mar 18, 2018
1 thing tho, add an scene, even with animations we've already seen to fuck the "mom" in the beginning, maybe with high enough stats, just to add coherence to the whole thing

Anonimed

Jun 15, 2020
Hello, please help, I am stucked.
The quest log says:

RANA:
He wasn't pleased, but in the end he kept his word and released her. i'm now responsible for her. did i do the right thing?

Witch:
I didn't tell her, but something tells me she did not believe me!

Mage:
I learned how to construct the summoning circle...

I already built the summoning circle, sacrifice a few prisioners, I have 3 tainted followers.

How can I fuck my slaves? whose aren't tainted.

How to unlock new recipes? I only can craft bone things.

DarkTrojan

Jan 24, 2018
1. The graphics have gotten better Nice ;)
2. The game is no longer fun because the guns break too quickly :.(
3. you can no longer sneak up because everyone is moving too fast :.(
4. You have to pay too much for everything, luck is the Air free in the game ^^
5. Terror Birds run in the air sometimes !!!

Reactions: Vandiv

Kenrockkun

Aug 9, 2020
yo wtf is this. I have defeated and there is a bug it is not ending the fight. it keeps going and going. When i loose it works properly and takes my money. but when I win this happens. wtf is this shit.
1618828402038.png

Strbrvsky

Apr 26, 2019
I have probably already tried every mechanism in the game ... by cheating obviously. as game release ver. 0.20a

If you know how to use cheat engine then you can cheat few things in the game, like gold, resource, stamina, and action points.

Gold and resource are on 4 bytes, while Stamina and action point are on floats.

When you cheat gold use prostitute to increase your sex skill so you can molest humanoid enemies you defeated provided they are not dead on the fight.

Stamina are always 100, so does the action point which is 5. To find Stamina value simply search 100 on floats, then run to reduce stamina and quickly pause it and goes back to CE and search Decreased value, then resume the game till the stamina back to 100 and search again. you will find easily number 100 among floats numbers. Action point are similar except you can just search the exact value on floats.

now for game bug so your "godly" weapon durability won't get decreased. When you fight any creature simply open inventori or journal, the player will and still fight the enemies till your enemy died but your weapon durability won't get decreased at all. you can wipe out any one in your way just don't gent ganked or fight more than 1 enemies at the time.

if you want to fuck the orc, finish the dark magic quest until you unlock your own camp and able to craft corruption potion. defeat female orc you want, capture it (you need a 1 rope for each capture so don't forget to craft it first) then make the black potion. open your inventori, click on the orc prisoner, use the potion (can't do that if your slave camp full). enjoy bang the orc girl.

now a bit useless info:
if you cheat gold and bought Mount, your agility will be always 0. well is not like stats mean anything other than unlocking skill for warrior or archer.
you can't fuck your own daughter ... but you can sell her for cheap gold.
how do I mount? probably not implemented yet!?
don't fight the gladiator, it's bugged you can't kill the enemy
you can find scroll for transformation on random drop from bandit like breast increase, smooth vag or jungle one. don't use it on your char tho.

and that was it. I think that's the game so far.

as for Dev who read this, I'm sorry, I didn't mean do any harm for your project but the game are really unplayable without cheat, especially with a lots of bugs. My suggestion is make the game easier or gave the cheats, you can paywall those cheats when your game actually ready or at least decent enough without plenty of bugs. If you have hard time finding bugs let the player find them and inform you and if you're afraid of losing financial from opening cheats for the public you don't have to worry, you can always give your patreon the much more early access compared the public one, ex; with 1 months delay between patreon release and public one.

well, that's my comment for this game, good luck with your endeavor dev. cya

Reactions: PrasadSangamam

soptik52

Oct 1, 2018
Hello,
I apologize for my English, I'm from the Czech Republic. I'm stuck. In the crypt, the black shadow does not communicate with me and entry to the second level is still inaccessible. Don't know how to proceed ??

PrasadSangamam

Oct 18, 2017
I have probably already tried every mechanism in the game ... by cheating obviously. as game release ver. 0.20a

If you know how to use cheat engine then you can cheat few things in the game, like gold, resource, stamina, and action points.

Gold and resource are on 4 bytes, while Stamina and action point are on floats.

When you cheat gold use prostitute to increase your sex skill so you can molest humanoid enemies you defeated provided they are not dead on the fight.

Stamina are always 100, so does the action point which is 5. To find Stamina value simply search 100 on floats, then run to reduce stamina and quickly pause it and goes back to CE and search Decreased value, then resume the game till the stamina back to 100 and search again. you will find easily number 100 among floats numbers. Action point are similar except you can just search the exact value on floats.

now for game bug so your "godly" weapon durability won't get decreased. When you fight any creature simply open inventori or journal, the player will and still fight the enemies till your enemy died but your weapon durability won't get decreased at all. you can wipe out any one in your way just don't gent ganked or fight more than 1 enemies at the time.

if you want to fuck the orc, finish the dark magic quest until you unlock your own camp and able to craft corruption potion. defeat female orc you want, capture it (you need a 1 rope for each capture so don't forget to craft it first) then make the black potion. open your inventori, click on the orc prisoner, use the potion (can't do that if your slave camp full). enjoy bang the orc girl.

now a bit useless info:
if you cheat gold and bought Mount, your agility will be always 0. well is not like stats mean anything other than unlocking skill for warrior or archer.
you can't fuck your own daughter ... but you can sell her for cheap gold.
how do I mount? probably not implemented yet!?
don't fight the gladiator, it's bugged you can't kill the enemy
you can find scroll for transformation on random drop from bandit like breast increase, smooth vag or jungle one. don't use it on your char tho.

and that was it. I think that's the game so far.

as for Dev who read this, I'm sorry, I didn't mean do any harm for your project but the game are really unplayable without cheat, especially with a lots of bugs. My suggestion is make the game easier or gave the cheats, you can paywall those cheats when your game actually ready or at least decent enough without plenty of bugs. If you have hard time finding bugs let the player find them and inform you and if you're afraid of losing financial from opening cheats for the public you don't have to worry, you can always give your patreon the much more early access compared the public one, ex; with 1 months delay between patreon release and public one.

well, that's my comment for this game, good luck with your endeavor dev. cya
Please explain about cheating gold using cheat engine

Wifi2455

Mar 20, 2018
Hello,
I apologize for my English, I'm from the Czech Republic. I'm stuck. In the crypt, the black shadow does not communicate with me and entry to the second level is still inaccessible. Don't know how to proceed ??
hey
Did u killed all the skeletons ?also did get the fresh book from the chest with green eyes ?
The crip seem to be little buggy so u could just go in and out and mabey it will fix it self i had a problem with skeleton which they spawend in as red flags but after couple of times going in and out of the cave also loading in the save file it fixed it self
also dev there seems to be a bug with folower if u set them to gather stuff they dispear and wont come back but they are still in the menu soo ...
also minor bug with orc companion if she dies and u revive her she lays on the ground but i managed to fixed it by othering her to stay in base and going out
also the crip has a good expliod for materials that respawn each time u get into there so it soo is bacisly easy but little anoying gold farm ...

Strbrvsky

Apr 26, 2019
Please explain about cheating gold using cheat engine
beat any mob outside, and get some loot from it.
scan your gold (probably 10 as each start of the game)
go to vendor that sells tools and mount, and sell one item.
scan your value after selling, and repeat until you found the gold value.
if you still can't find the value, buy one of the item and scan again.

soptik52

Oct 1, 2018
hey
Did u killed all the skeletons ?also did get the fresh book from the chest with green eyes ?
The crip seem to be little buggy so u could just go in and out and mabey it will fix it self i had a problem with skeleton which they spawend in as red flags but after couple of times going in and out of the cave also loading in the save file it fixed it self
also dev there seems to be a bug with folower if u set them to gather stuff they dispear and wont come back but they are still in the menu soo ...
also minor bug with orc companion if she dies and u revive her she lays on the ground but i managed to fixed it by othering her to stay in base and going out
also the crip has a good expliod for materials that respawn each time u get into there so it soo is bacisly easy but little anoying gold farm ...
Hello,
Thank you very much for the answer, I have a letter from the chest, I showed it to the mage in the settlement and he taught me to make a circle. Here I sacrificed perhaps twenty prisoners and nothing. Are you writing about a successor, I read about it in another older post, who is it and how to get it ?? Thank you so much.

Wifi2455

Mar 20, 2018
Hello,
Thank you very much for the answer, I have a letter from the chest, I showed it to the mage in the settlement and he taught me to make a circle. Here I sacrificed perhaps twenty prisoners and nothing. Are you writing about a successor, I read about it in another older post, who is it and how to get it ?? Thank you so much.
i really dont know what kind of successor ur talking about , it could be that it was mabey in the proulog or older version or the poeple on the threat are refering to this game as being successor to Ancient world gods and men game ...
and for the shadow i think it gliched out bc right after u talk to him u get ur base u show up in ur base at least for me the only shadow "conentent" after that was mc talk to witch about it which he tried to downplayed it as nothing has happened (and she didnt believe mc)
it could be just the dev didnt code a message saying this is the end of content for this route or just somehow connected to the mushroom girl behind the ork camp next to wolfes but i think she is just there to be addition content ( as in just u can interact with her bc she doesnt have a guest line per say but if u interact with her for the first time u should be able to trigger witch dialog about her with which allows u to if u have + 5 in pleasure points which is gained speding ur money on a whore in setlement to increase it u should be able to regenerate your action point but dont know if thats in game bc i didnt test it out propertly)

soptik52

Oct 1, 2018
Hello
I'm sorry, but I have one more question. After the first visit to the crypt and at the end of the conversation with the black shadow, I have three answers to choose from. Which is good?
Thank you

2.90 star(s) 12 Votes