a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
C:\Users\[Insert PC Name Here]\AppData\LocalLow\Project63
I see no save file there.

If anyone can get this to the dev.
Can not save and now can not exit battle with a lost. Overlord 2021-03-25 18-40-02-35.jpg

To many bugs to play.

Last edited:

Project63

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 19, 2017
New update is pending...

Please be patient with this version (bugs). Alot of things have been changed.
Best is to start a NEW GAME, but if you don't, hopefully popup for reseting quests at start will work as intended.

As always will send codes for detailed bugs, feedbacks.

If you cant wait you can download game on patreon. Free ofc. Cheers

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
not sure if anyone else experienced this or not but starting a game seems to just loop....get as far as setting options,etc
and then all of a sudden another start screen pops and just repeats like this ..moving on...

Reactions: shaithan

jomijoan

Aug 7, 2016
not sure if anyone else experienced this or not but starting a game seems to just loop....get as far as setting options,etc
and then all of a sudden another start screen pops and just repeats like this ..moving on...
Same here...

Slybandit

Jun 11, 2017
Press New game, then select continue but you might be better off waiting for a patch or bugfix update.

lorenden

Jul 5, 2017
hi. there are a lot of bugs. I play with old saves and new game.
1)Bow broke after first shoot. too fast broke every weapon or tool, but the sword from my slaves didn't even want to broke.
2)dialogue after fight, when you choose kill abuse capture - broke.
3)When i started new game, it starts for several times/
4) Also ABOUT FUCKING CRAFT EVERY FUCKING WEAPON OR TOOL BROOKS AFTER ONE USE WTF DUDE....

Reactions: green_vortex

tunknownusert

Aug 3, 2020
Think I found a bug. Continued from a save, and dildosaber which had no damage on it earlier (or minimum amount perhaps), had changed the durability to full red bar when it wasn't before hand.

tunknownusert

Aug 3, 2020
Also not sure if a bug but feels like one... When crafting items, at least the armor, you can drag 2 pieces of cloth into the slot but not a third it will kick the third piece back. You have to double click the cloth instead to add it into the crafting slot.

Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
Was willing to give the new update a chance but now it's almost impossible to play the game, not that it wasn't pretty damn near impossible to play before. The weapons just break too fast for them to be of any use and repairing them doesn't really do any good because by the time you have another it's too broken to do any good.

Archer90

Aug 8, 2017
how to save this game ? i cant find save system in game
There is a tent in the corner (near the training dummy) of the starting village you can rest/save there. Also this training dummy will let you level up warrior and archer to 30 by hitting it. You will have to rest after gaining a certain amount of levels by hitting the dummy. I suggest using a broken weapon as to not waste resources.

Yeah, the bow broke as soon as I equipped it. Didn't even get to use it.
I noticed that if you use a weapon while it's durability is zero and then switch to a full durability weapon, the full durability weapon will drop to zero. Same thing with moving a zero durability weapon in your inventory, it will drop your current to zero. Lost so many bone swords that way, to the point I was like fuck it and just used the one handed harvesting tool.

Can you repair things?
(Patch notes) Item durability with repair system added. Drag icons on the same type of weapons to repair.

Project63
just a suggestion, but I would do away with either the action points system or the stamina bar. I do no know if the stamina bar comes into play with more activities other than running but as it is right now it drains waaaay to fast. If the stamina has to stay in, I would suggest making the current sprint speed your normal default speed and then adding in a further boost to the sprint. Also bring back the glowing harvest points. I didn't realize until a few hours that there were stones and plants to be harvested because they were too well hidden. Another suggestion (this one is just personal preference) would be to prevent weapons from breaking while followers have them equipped, especially if we have such limited inventory space and how fast the weapons break.

Reactions: Project63
2.90 star(s) 12 Votes