nmans

Dec 8, 2018
Anyone else can't interact with prisoners? Whenever i buy or a capture a slave it just shows the number 4 in the inventory and they can't be selected.

Reactions: MaskOfMirth

CharlieFoxtrot

Apr 11, 2019
Can't interact with prisoners either.

But I did find a Bug: If you select a slave to buy and click "sell" instead you can level your slaver skill for free.

Reactions: Project63

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
Anyone else can't interact with prisoners? Whenever i buy or a capture a slave it just shows the number 4 in the inventory and they can't be selected.
This. There's been a few of us now who've commented about this.

Project63

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 19, 2017
Can't interact with prisoners either.

But I did find a Bug: If you select a slave to buy and click "sell" instead you can level your slaver skill for free.
This. There's been a few of us now who've commented about this.
Yes I've manage to reproduce bug. Nr. 4 and 5 are bugged, but then it gets normal. It'll be fixed in updated version in few days.

Project63

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 19, 2017
Tried adding OP Weapon and Armor atleast?
In the 0.2 update there'll be durability on weapons and you'll recieve a bit better weapon from a hunter. Will endure enough for an easier start.

OP weapon is for demigod supporters.

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
Yes I've manage to reproduce bug. Nr. 4 and 5 are bugged, but then it gets normal. It'll be fixed in updated version in few days.
Ah, thank you. Finally, I can continue. So
Ah yeah, that fixed it. Still can't continue, though. Had to use the starting resources to make an extra cage, which means I can't build more follower housing. So I have a slave that I can interact with, but can't work. Rough.

Maybe a trader of some sort to buy materials from wouldn't hurt, in case this type of issue pops back up? That way players don't hit an impassible wall.

Oct 18, 2020
Ah, thank you. Finally, I can continue. So

Ah yeah, that fixed it. Still can't continue, though. Had to use the starting resources to make an extra cage, which means I can't build more follower housing. So I have a slave that I can interact with, but can't work. Rough.

Maybe a trader of some sort to buy materials from wouldn't hurt, in case this type of issue pops back up? That way players don't hit an impassible wall.
Use the female orc

morph6785

Jan 12, 2019
The orc that you free from jail? I don't have an option to assign her to work, unless I'm just blind.
give her axe if you need woods and put in information many in box to gather woods....Press the I button on the keyboard and click on the character drop axe from your inventory to character....

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
give her axe if you need woods and put in information many in box to gather woods....Press the I button on the keyboard and click on the character drop axe from your inventory to character....
Yeah I found it - thanks though. I knew that page was there, but I had no idea what it was for until just last night. Felt like a massive idiot. lol

• Haha
Reactions: morph6785

Project63

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 19, 2017
Slaver skill bug still works with the merchant :rolleyes:
Prior to 1.9b you could spam sell to gain slaver skill when slave from a shop was selected.
Could you explain what exactly do you do now to reproduce the bug. Gaining slaver skill is normal if you sell a prisoner. But only once.

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
Prior to 1.9b you could spam sell to gain slaver skill when slave from a shop was selected.
Could you explain what exactly do you do now to reproduce the bug. Gaining slaver skill is normal if you sell a prisoner. But only once.
Open the slave buy/sell menu, select one of the merchant's slaves, and then spam click sell. Same way as before

froan

Feb 22, 2019
Project63 there is a bug, well not really a bug it's just the female slave profile and the real character doesn't match. when she's pregnant and the breast expansion thing, the profile menu changed but the one in the camp doesn't. and also the slaves at the camp sometimes they stand on the same place, and after i sell one of them a clone of my character appear and did the same thing with one of the slave. when i click it, it says escaped slave karma +1 and when i click it again it says end. well it's not stop the interaction with the slave, but it's just look annoying. thanks, can't wait for the next update :).

Reactions: Project63

elmekia

Mar 4, 2018
i found a bug? i cant interact with my bought companion and my captured slave is not in the jail , it appear in my inventory but no in the jail

2.90 star(s) 12 Votes