Zephonix

Apr 30, 2017
My character got bugged and now I cannot stop running/moving. It doesn't get reset by anything I do and it disables attacking as well.

Aug 13, 2018
I can see there's a lot of updates to later content, but honestly I think this game needs to have its intro reworked massively. The tutorial explains the concepts well enough, but by the time the game has actually started you're thrown into the deep end and it's a slog to get anything done.

You have to spend all your starting gold on a tool in order to gather materials, but there is nowhere to gather materials that isn't guarded by animals or bandits. Because you've got zero combat skills, you have no chance of beating anything, so you can't gather materials to sell, craft with or generally improve with. Add on top of that that every time you lose, your Aunt loses a bit more trust for you, and I can honestly see no way I can actually stop that from happening

I don't mind the idea that the game starts out tough (I love games like Kenshi for example), but this goes beyond difficulty and into not being fun to play. Especially if you want to get people to back your game, it's a very poor demonstration as to why they should do so.

If I'd change things around, I'd probably do the following:
  • Make the combat easier for starting players. Maybe add a tier system to the Arena, so you can work your way up without constantly losing
  • Have areas to gather materials that aren't already filled with creatures. Give the player a chance to actually build up their resources, rather than hope they get lucky with enemies wiping each-other out so you can pick what's left clean
  • Have a proper explanation in the Dry City with what you should actually be doing. You're basically thrown in the deep end and expected to figure things out: Perfectly sensible in world, but frustrating as hell for the player
I appreciate that new content keeps current subscribers happy, but I think that while the game is so unfriendly to new players its unlikely that the game will pick up any more.

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
Finally managed to power through the slog that was getting geared and leveled up, and unlocked the stronghold. Have to have slaves to collect resources (apparently we can't just use the food, stone, and wood we collect on our own, for some reason?) so I went out and captured one. Except now that I have this slave, I can't interact with her at all. I can't assign her work, nor can I even sell her. Other than an icon (a number 4 under the prisoner slot) the game just flat out acts like I don't have her at all. The same thing happens when I just buy a slave. So now I can't progress at all.

Jun 12, 2019
Finally managed to power through the slog that was getting geared and leveled up, and unlocked the stronghold. Have to have slaves to collect resources (apparently we can't just use the food, stone, and wood we collect on our own, for some reason?) so I went out and captured one. Except now that I have this slave, I can't interact with her at all. I can't assign her work, nor can I even sell her. Other than an icon (a number 4 under the prisoner slot) the game just flat out acts like I don't have her at all. The same thing happens when I just buy a slave. So now I can't progress at all.
I got the same problem, also when i try to use the tainted potion it say "character is dead"

Sheepsters

Apr 23, 2018
So after a fight for some reason my character will suddenly pull off and start running in a random direction and go through buildings and other things and will only stop if I sneak, but as soon as I stand up again it just starts moving on its own. This is after fighting in the arena.

sm1lez

Feb 8, 2020
The game shows potential, though some work is needed.

- Early game is unreasonably difficult;
- After losing the arena - MC will non-stop run thru walls;
- Ancient temple: 2nd room is accessible. Just allows you to run through walls and then fall through the floor ruining the savefile;
- Saving, when your inventory is open - f*cks the save up;
- After buying slave - it just stands near the tent @ stronghold. No dialogue options if I click on them. (Some tutorial on how to use them would be good. Or maybe I have missed it *shrug*;
- It is not really clear how to gather resources to build a stronghold;
- Can't sell slaves;
- Followers are virtually useless;
- Can't enchant a weapon for more than 2 stars;
- Can't use tainted potions
- Hair occasionally disappears;

Would improve the gameplay (apart from content):
- The combat could be faster;
- Stacking items would be cool too;
- Adding a range of vision of hostile mobs;
- A broader range of TABOO options
- Hotkeys for skills

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Jesus f* Christ , when i thought that the game could not be fucked even more, here comes 0.19...it complete fucked the progression and combat, now i cannot win even agains a fucking terror bird, always miss the attack because now is almost like a mobile afk game, where you click in the enemy and the game auto-fight for you, the game is beyond fucked, the game need a rework in every single aspect, economy, progression, combat, everything is fucked up. There is no progress, even if you have the best that the game has to offer, you always will be a piece of shit. I really miss the open world, when you can go, haverst your stuff, build better weapons, now you start with a stick, try to find a battle with one opponent (since every battle is random, there is not a newbie area), try to kill him (if you don't miss 3 attacks in a row), need to have luck to find the wood and stone in those combats, because we don't have anywhere to harvest, not a proper area, and the coffin in the nail is that now we have to pay taxes now, because if we don't, the aunt get pissed off, the game now is the personification of RNG. I wonder how a good game, ended in this way, even the first version, that we have the city, and the "hostile area" was better than this one.

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
Jesus f* Christ , when i thought that the game could not be fucked even more, here comes 0.19...it complete fucked the progression and combat, now i cannot win even agains a fucking terror bird, always miss the attack because now is almost like a mobile afk game, where you click in the enemy and the game auto-fight for you, the game is beyond fucked, the game need a rework in every single aspect, economy, progression, combat, everything is fucked up. There is no progress, even if you have the best that the game has to offer, you always will be a piece of shit. I really miss the open world, when you can go, haverst your stuff, build better weapons, now you start with a stick, try to find a battle with one opponent (since every battle is random, there is not a newbie area), try to kill him (if you don't miss 3 attacks in a row), need to have luck to find the wood and stone in those combats, because we don't have anywhere to harvest, not a proper area, and the coffin in the nail is that now we have to pay taxes now, because if we don't, the aunt get pissed off, the game now is the personification of RNG. I wonder how a good game, ended in this way, even the first version, that we have the city, and the "hostile area" was better than this one.
I couldn't even go out of the initial zone bcs I saw limits, then went to the arena and after losing once, it noclipped me into walking through walls...

Reactions: AlexTorch

Streta

Sep 4, 2018
this is really fun game for me (is actually hard but challenging), just the bug and glitch so annoying

and yes except for gathering material and raid, follower just usseles
i just hope follower can join party with us and fight together because we already know how hard the enemy is (well just i'm so fuck up when i run of meat or arrow when fight 3 Bandit or 3 Animal)

anyway, did v.0.19 added new story? the story still end in orc town?
honestly i can wait for new story

Last edited:

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Some of the things like random encounter issues will be dealt with in 019a update, I'll also send codes to feebackers then.
Cheers
Would like to have a cheat code or something so we can edit stats in a new game if ever save files get broken again. It's not fun specially for this game to start over every time.

risoto

May 22, 2017
i cant play the game, its bugged when i "continue" the old save, so where i can delete de old save to play from cero?

Project63

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 19, 2017
Firstly for those with save game problems if you waited for few version to pass. If you load a game 1.9 version and you save is from 1.7 or even earlier it'll be corrupted.

Hope things like save issues can get hotfixed :HideThePain:
EDIT: It only took me 7 in game days to get an animal vs bandit encounter;
19a will have new map encounter system, where you can encounter only animals.

and the inability to load a saved game without quitting out of the game
Will be Implemented in the future updates.

old save is buged and can't start new game
19a will have reset game button.

Add on top of that that every time you lose, your Aunt loses a bit more trust for you, and I can honestly see no way I can actually stop that from happening
Aunt is irrelevant. Will reset her affinity when it will matter.

- After losing the arena...
Edit: Proper quoting...
- After losing the arena - MC will non-stop run thru walls - fixed 19a
- Ancient temple: - fixed 19a
- Saving, when your inventory is open - f*cks the save up; - Could not reproduce bug
- After buying slave - it just stands near the tent @ stronghold. No dialogue options if I click on them. (Some tutorial on how to use them would be good. Or maybe I have missed it *shrug*; - Will be fixed 19a
- Can't sell slaves; - Could not reproduce bug
- Can't enchant a weapon for more than 2 stars; - Intentional
- Can't use tainted potions - Will be fixed 19a
- Hair occasionally disappears; - Could not reproduce bug, using scrolls that are not for your character type usualy does that

Would improve the gameplay (apart from content):
- The combat could be faster; Will later be better with companions
- Stacking items would be cool too; - Planned
- Adding a range of vision of hostile mobs; - Maybe
- A broader range of TABOO options - Like?
- Hotkeys for skills - Planned

ok i paid a dolar now i have futa :D greath game bay the way great job
Thank you for your support!

Would like to have a cheat code or something so we can edit stats in a new game if ever save files get broken again. It's not fun specially for this game to start over every time.
Did this, didn't work.

Thank you all for feedbacks!

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 12 Votes