kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
I found a solution for the disappearing cursor.
Problem: After starting the game I hit the prologue button. So the text boxes for the prologue and the window for the character customization overlapped. I hid the prologue ("Hide chat") and edited my character, hit the x top right and the cursor vanished.
Overlord.jpg
If I hit Continue instead after starting a new game, I can edit my character and end this screen with the x.

Reactions: Project63
May 10, 2017
buggle: When sacrificing the captured peasant from a raid without caging them first they don't actually get removed, meaning they can be "sacrificed" infinitely to spawn chests/succubi. The peasant can be removed by caging him first.

Also every peasant I captured was a dude. Don't know if that is by design or chance.

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
This looks interesting but is very hard to get into. How do you rest? Why does resource gathering seem to be the hardest part of starting up? I have also encountered bugs with different pop-up windows soft-locking the game.

After quite a struggle I'm finally last man standing in an encounter, with all the tools - I'm almost too happy when I face the tree that is about to give me that sweet lumber for crafting...

"Not enough action points"

Yeah, thanks... WTF are action points? And again, how do you ?rest? to regain them? And do I have to wait for enemy encounter before I can enter forest to find trees to fell?

Reactions: greeneyed

Project63

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 19, 2017
Update 18a is pending...

From now on I'll give patreon code to commenters who give constructive feedbacks and report bugs first for current version.

Cheers

Last edited:

kinuel

Mar 11, 2018
I'm a little blind and I didn't find anything in the changelogs saying anything about a female player. Does it have content or is only the masculine still being developed?

Project63

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 19, 2017
when you change the wooden club in another weapon after a raid failure the club come back
game version 0.18a
I don't know if it's wanted or not Project63
Yes just checked, when you revisit stronghold her weapon resets. :FacePalm: Well fix old get new I quess.

Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
Anyone have a screenshot of the bandit letter or can you tell me what the letter said? I have the mission that tells me that maybe I should follow the letters directions but I apparently sold it or trashed it.
GO to Orc Town talk to guard

Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
how can i make my prisoners go to work?
The screen has been redesigned I was looking for this as well and now I understand. Under the [i] in your inventory there are little bubbles with options and a square box next to them and by Default the Check mark is next to the [zzz] You have to switch it to the other options to send them to work. Been trying to figure this out for 20 minutes myself.

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
Project63
As genuine feedback, the start is far to rough. Its quite dependent on RNG, say I go against 1 enemy at a time at start I can win that. But if I keep finding situations myself in situations with only 3 enemies or 1v3 (where no way I can beat remaining 2 or 3). The days drag on and then it's get harder, it makes for a real unfun gameplay loop. Suggestion? Do some enemy encounter tuning depending on day-count.
Secondly, it's incredibly difficult to find any resources, I remember in the prologue there are some rocks and woods scattered about but in free roam there is none of that just resource nodes. Combine these two factors and your scaring off a lot of potential players. Yes I know you can get a pickaxe, but that requires gold. Suggestion? Put a rock here or there in encounters a guy can pickup, nothing valuable but something.
Combat, well it's alright but one thing that stuck out like a sore thumb. The instant swap mechanic enemies have on bows, if you are dodging and hit them while they are shooting, they can instantly swap to a melee weapon and hit you. Give them a delay (also apply that to players as well).

Also a bug, when you click prologue (after starting new game), it pops up with character creation menu that plus the "do you want to skip dialogue" overlay and sometimes they break another. So you get stuck and have to quit the game to escape. ( I can't remember the exact sequence I pressed, but have a fiddle you know you did it right when your stuck in inventory and clicking x does nothing).

Good enough for a code?

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
I found out the Overlord not so long ago and gave it a try. I wasn't impressed, but stayed for few updates to see if the game improves. Sadly, it's not. To be honest, but that's mine opinion, it's actually getting worst.

To make it short - Overlord is rubbish.
I know it's rather blunt and offensive statement, but, in mine opinion and without beating around the bush, that's the truth.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• I just jizzed my pants

StPl2

Sep 1, 2020
Great feedback! Will consider what you said. You have disabled personal messages so I cannot send you code.

Can't satisfy you all... Thanks for playing.
Cheers
Looks like you satisfy youself only with perssonal futa-fetish

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Project63
As genuine feedback, the start is far to rough. Its quite dependent on RNG, say I go against 1 enemy at a time at start I can win that. But if I keep finding situations myself in situations with only 3 enemies or 1v3 (where no way I can beat remaining 2 or 3). The days drag on and then it's get harder, it makes for a real unfun gameplay loop. Suggestion? Do some enemy encounter tuning depending on day-count.
Secondly, it's incredibly difficult to find any resources, I remember in the prologue there are some rocks and woods scattered about but in free roam there is none of that just resource nodes. Combine these two factors and your scaring off a lot of potential players. Yes I know you can get a pickaxe, but that requires gold. Suggestion? Put a rock here or there in encounters a guy can pickup, nothing valuable but something.
Combat, well it's alright but one thing that stuck out like a sore thumb. The instant swap mechanic enemies have on bows, if you are dodging and hit them while they are shooting, they can instantly swap to a melee weapon and hit you. Give them a delay (also apply that to players as well).

Also a bug, when you click prologue (after starting new game), it pops up with character creation menu that plus the "do you want to skip dialogue" overlay and sometimes they break another. So you get stuck and have to quit the game to escape. ( I can't remember the exact sequence I pressed, but have a fiddle you know you did it right when your stuck in inventory and clicking x does nothing).

Good enough for a code?
Hmm, the game is still in development, so it may be too early to try and balance the game.
After all, 1 change could easily invalidate any balancing that was made previously.

However, one thing you can do is to use Cheat engine. Since the game is developed in Unity, its fairly easy to find the values as they're usually either 4bit or floats.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Great feedback! Will consider what you said. You have disabled personal messages so I cannot send you code.

Cheers
Personally, I still hope you'll go back to Gods and Men at some point. Or merge the two games. I miss having a relaxed SLG management without all the fluff.

Honestly, I think that so far you're doing a good job, it does get a bit fiddly towards the settlement building. However, that'll get fixed eventually, I'm sure.

If have some sort of "One time" tip that allows for Paypal, then I'll send a few dollars your way.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017

Cheers
Read through your Patreon and found your mail. Sent you 20 bucks, as I said in the note, no need for Patreon. I'll be using F95zone for the newest versions, and if I REALLY care about the patreon codes, then I have other ways of getting a hold of it :)

• Red Heart
2.90 star(s) 12 Votes