Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
I can't figure out how to assign any of my prisoners or followers to help me farm. Not sure what I am doing wrong here or if its glitched and I just don't have the button to do it.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Found a bug Project63, losing to a skeleton give the biggest bug i have seen, the mc is getting raped by ghosts (show the animation but only the mc), after that the game pass 55 days (also i get stuck in raping position, on dry town), i'm using a new save.

Smoltites

Apr 21, 2019
Why is the preview gameplay diffrent from in actual game? As i play as slave or is there an option to play as villager?

Project63

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 19, 2017
Found a bug Project63, losing to a skeleton give the biggest bug i have seen, the mc is getting raped by ghosts (show the animation but only the mc), after that the game pass 55 days (also i get stuck in raping position, on dry town), i'm using a new save.
It'll be fixed in 18a and animation bug with harlot will also be fixed. Thanks for reporting.

anon48

Feb 1, 2020
So I finished the first floor of the temple, is that as far as I can go? can I not go any further in the story?

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Can't use an axe to chop down wood. Go figure.

This game is so fucking bugged even in the most basic functions, and even though it has taken almost two years to get almost nowhere.

• Haha
Reactions: jazz154

jontyllis

Jul 8, 2018
Anyone have a screenshot of the bandit letter or can you tell me what the letter said? I have the mission that tells me that maybe I should follow the letters directions but I apparently sold it or trashed it.

May 10, 2017
Getting materials for rope seems excessively grindy and RNG. You have to wander around randomly forever hoping for that precious 1 animal encounter - and then hope it's a birb. And then you have to do it again because it takes 2 fibre.

There is a sickle item for harvesting, is there an area on the map currently that can actually spawn harvestable fibre? I haven't seen any nodes.

I know someone had suggested either getting rid the ability to buy resources or raising the prices - I would go for that latter. There needs some non-rng dependent way to get fibre. 5gp for a piece of fibre maybe? If this doesn't line up with the design goals of the game, it could at least serve as a temporary solution until we get fibre nodes.

The ability to exchange crafting resources and camp resources would also be nice - I mean, there are some oddities that might occur there. (transmuting meat into fibre or something by donating it and withdrawing if those 2 resources are abstracted into one camp resource for instance) Just the ability to donate spare stone, wood, and meat to the camp would be a nice little feature though.

---

Anyone have a screenshot of the bandit letter or can you tell me what the letter said? I have the mission that tells me that maybe I should follow the letters directions but I apparently sold it or trashed it.
It tells you to go to the orc camp - the quest isn't finished yet though. You can get into the camp, but there is big floaty text saying the content is unfinished and talking to npcs there will soft lock the game.

Reactions: jontyllis
May 10, 2017
Is the player level stuck at level 1? I finally did capture a slave and the little number in the corner says stuff like 2/29 or 6/26. Meanwhile for my character it says 1/0 and never increases. They also have way more hps than I do.

Project63

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 19, 2017
Can't use an axe to chop down wood. Go figure.

This game is so fucking bugged even in the most basic functions, and even though it has taken almost two years to get almost nowhere.
I figure. You'r probably using battleaxe. Thanks for sticking around for 2 years :WeSmart:

Getting materials for rope seems excessively grindy and RNG. You have to wander around randomly forever hoping for that precious 1 animal encounter - and then hope it's a birb. And then you have to do it again because it takes 2 fibre.

There is a sickle item for harvesting, is there an area on the map currently that can actually spawn harvestable fibre? I haven't seen any nodes.

I know someone had suggested either getting rid the ability to buy resources or raising the prices - I would go for that latter. There needs some non-rng dependent way to get fibre. 5gp for a piece of fibre maybe? If this doesn't line up with the design goals of the game, it could at least serve as a temporary solution until we get fibre nodes.

The ability to exchange crafting resources and camp resources would also be nice - I mean, there are some oddities that might occur there. (transmuting meat into fibre or something by donating it and withdrawing if those 2 resources are abstracted into one camp resource for instance) Just the ability to donate spare stone, wood, and meat to the camp would be a nice little feature though.
Some interesting ideas. There'll probably be resource shop when I get into it more. Will add fibre nodes.

Is the player level stuck at level 1? I finally did capture a slave and the little number in the corner says stuff like 2/29 or 6/26. Meanwhile for my character it says 1/0 and never increases. They also have way more hps than I do.
The numbers represent debug mode. So players can report what happens to their game if bugs. First number is character ID, second one is character position ID.

Dude, tell me why does every woman carry a big cock by default
Bug, at least as far as Harlot goes, will be fixed in fix update 18a.

Thanks for reporting everyone, will try to fix everything.
As for those who get their game frozen at start, I could not reproduce this bug on multiple machines.

Thanks for feedbacks...

2.90 star(s) 12 Votes