Project63

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 19, 2017
have the spawns change due to quest progression.
And as a single game creator I don't have the time to create open world. Some other part of the game would suffer instead.
Since the merchant sells almost every resource it's easier to just go to the desert and get the last hit on as many enemies as you can in the "skeletons vs scorpions" encounter because bones and carapaces both sell for 3 gold and drop consistently.
The looting will change to most damage done. And if player is top, loot will spawn.
Things like attacks landing even when you're out of range or the weird bug where when you shoot an enemy with an arrow just before they attack another target in melee but it still hits you at range, and two handed power attacks being a little too punishing. I also believe having the companion system up and running would have went a long way in making those "3 x ambushes" more manageable.
This is a bug yes and is fixed in ongoing development.
Rana as a companions was ditched, will probably be reinstating her with AI improvements.
I think the merchant should either stop selling basic resources or up his prices, on to the gathering itself I think the chance of failure is an okay concept but the drain on your action points is a little too harsh, maybe have a limited number of tries per node with no action point loss? Would also be nice if we could duck out of any encounters in which we haven't been spotted yet, that way if we come across a big battle we could sneak around and harvest what we need without fighting anything. Lastly it would also be nice to have more resource nodes available for the more riskier fights (or even treasure chests) so if you come across "3 bandits/animals/whatever" you would have more incentive to not skip the encounter.
Very well. I'll increase success chance from 60% to 80% for basic resources.
Player will be able to leave the encounters if not in combat in next update.
Treasure chests are planned.

Thanks for feedback.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
And as a single game creator I don't have the time to create open world. Some other part of the game would suffer instead.
So you change the open world because you don't have time and not because of low end computers?

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
I'm not suggesting you switch to an open world because what you had before was more like what you have now, only more open and static which I felt was a nice compromise. The zones as they are now even in your stronghold and town feel a little too cramped. I'm not saying you should make dozens of large, open maps but I hope this isn't the last we'll see of the larger areas, even if the end result is that we only get a couple because they were the most fun to roam around in, especially after you got your mount.

I'm not a patron though so if that's a big deal for your current patrons you gotta do what you gotta do but thanks for listening to me all the same, you've got a lot of interesting ideas and I really want to see where they go. Wish you the best of luck.

Project63

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 19, 2017
So you change the open world because you don't have time and not because of low end computers?
They benefit. And can expand to web.
I'm not suggesting you switch to an open world because what you had before was more like what you have now, only more open and static which I felt was a nice compromise. The zones as they are now even in your stronghold and town feel a little too cramped. I'm not saying you should make dozens of large, open maps but I hope this isn't the last we'll see of the larger areas, even if the end result is that we only get a couple because they were the most fun to roam around in, especially after you got your mount.

I'm not a patron though so if that's a big deal for your current patrons you gotta do what you gotta do but thanks for listening to me all the same, you've got a lot of interesting ideas and I really want to see where they go. Wish you the best of luck.
This is why mount was left in. Might add larger area later.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlexTorch

karasuBR

Oct 11, 2020
the 0.17 version turn the game to much dificult! i can balrey win a batle agaist one bandit or one animal. but it´s rare find a solo bandit o solo animal. almost every time i´m killed

when i enter in the mining camp, the game crash when i try to talk with the orc in the entrance of the orc leader,
i don´t know what to do in mining camp, i just mine a magic cristal (i guess...is that a name isn´t) near the other slave miner...o talking with the orc girl, and when i don´t get one...i´m fucked....literally

karasuBR

Oct 11, 2020
the 0.17 version turn the game to much dificult! i can balrey win a batle agaist one bandit or one animal. but it´s rare find a solo bandit o solo animal. almost every time i´m killed

when i enter in the mining camp, the game crash when i try to talk with the orc in the entrance of the orc leader,
i don´t know what to do in mining camp, i just mine a magic cristal (i guess...is that a name isn´t) near the other slave miner...o talking with the orc girl, and when i don´t get one...i´m fucked....literally

Project63

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 19, 2017

Game will be more balanced in the next update. Getting ambushed only by 1 enemy etc... You can use pox to get free 5 ores if you fail at gaining one daily to avoid getting literally fucked. Other than that story progression stops there.

Reactions: karasuBR

Ponda_Baba

May 26, 2018
Maybe that happened only to me but as I freed Rana in the 0.17 she started with the age of 58 and was grey haired when i finally had myself grinded a gear (yep planned that one) to successfully do raids. Even that doenst change anything at the mechanics it was weird. I would suggest a reduced fixed starting age for Rana that starts to increase as soon as shes freed and increases at a slower rate, at least similar to the players age

Project63

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 19, 2017
Maybe that happened only to me but as I freed Rana in the 0.17 she started with the age of 58 and was grey haired when i finally had myself grinded a gear (yep planned that one) to successfully do raids. Even that doenst change anything at the mechanics it was weird. I would suggest a reduced fixed starting age for Rana that starts to increase as soon as shes freed and increases at a slower rate, at least similar to the players age
You'r not. Character aging will be restricted to infants only in next update. Cheers

karasuBR

Oct 11, 2020
Game will be more balanced in the next update. Getting ambushed only by 1 enemy etc... You can use pox to get free 5 ores if you fail at gaining one daily to avoid getting literally fucked. Other than that story progression stops there.
thank you! i really like your game!

Reactions: Project63

CruelFate

Dec 6, 2020
same thing for me in Orc camp now and dont know what to do ... ive spoken with everyone was there like 15 days still nothing is happening

Ponda_Baba

May 26, 2018
So we still don't have the codes, do we? We might as well wait for the next version to come. Would be cool if we get the codes for the 0.17 then at least.

apexslide

Jun 15, 2019
As soon as I enter the game, the manager screen won't close, and the mouse cursor disappears.. already ruined it for me, sorry.

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
Downloaded the 018 from the startpost and started a new game. Have to say, I never had a previous version of this game.

2.90 star(s) 12 Votes