Project63

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 19, 2017
theres a bug where if you drag the taint upwards, it doesnt snap back into place, and congrats, you lost one of the few slots you...
Try to use doubleclick.
Your Own Stronghold is buggy and the slaves !
Yes it was mentioned. Fix pending...
More work, more faster, more quality , more improvements, lack of essenece. CAMON.
You trully are a fan to still stick around....
Edit: in the fucking city happens too, it just depends on luck when you start the game....
Edit2 : i started a new game but didn t save the game for not lose what i did and i lost all my previous progress even so

Edit 3: fucki this dev full of shit, fuck his games, this cancer has been out 1 year and has no progress in nothing more than money from his donators
Ok.
Congrats on learning how to use edit!

froan

Feb 22, 2019
this fking sht has more bugs than the previous one, everytiem i want t oassign a slave to work, i hve to do it in the city because when i try to do it in my camp the damn map wouldn t open again

Edit: in the fucking city happens too, it just depends on luck when you start the game....
Edit2 : i started a new game but didn t save the game for not lose what i did and i lost all my previous progress even so

Edit 3: fucki this dev full of shit, fuck his games, this cancer has been out 1 year and has no progress in nothing more than money from his donators
calm down man, i know it's sucks when you play a game and there is a lot of bugs. but it's not easy to make a game especially a perfect one without a single bug. listen man he is also a human, human make mistake. so my point is, he is trying his best to make a good game, at least a decent one, so instead of mocking him why don't you support him so he can fix this game, make it better. and lemme tell you something, so far i love this game, i enjoy it. good game, good graphics (at least there's resolution settings), and fun gameplay. if there is a bug or i stuck at some point, i just start a new game or restart the game, or reistall it. and yeah i still love this game even though i have to start all over again. my point is if you support the dev the game will get better over time, just give him some support if you can't donate him then at least give him some good word to motivate him. cause there are a lot of abandoned project out there and i don't want to see this game die just like the previous one, and i love this game i love it a lot. for you dev keep up the good work, and just you know i love u

Oct 1, 2020
calm down man, i know it's sucks when you play a game and there is a lot of bugs. but it's not easy to make a game especially a perfect one without a single bug. listen man he is also a human, human make mistake. so my point is, he is trying his best to make a good game, at least a decent one, so instead of mocking him why don't you support him so he can fix this game, make it better. and lemme tell you something, so far i love this game, i enjoy it. good game, good graphics (at least there's resolution settings), and fun gameplay. if there is a bug or i stuck at some point, i just start a new game or restart the game, or reistall it. and yeah i still love this game even though i have to start all over again. my point is if you support the dev the game will get better over time, just give him some support if you can't donate him then at least give him some good word to motivate him. cause there are a lot of abandoned project out there and i don't want to see this game die just like the previous one, and i love this game i love it a lot. for you dev keep up the good work, and just you know i love u
i donated for his last game, with that i tell you all

what im saying is that this guy needs money to get motivated, this is supposed to be a hobbie not a work, if you are here for the money better do a great work with your games or it will be more people like me overtime, i don t care if he's human and commit errors, the last game really motivated me to pay him and got abandoned after all, so i don t expect nothinb from this dev, this game has been make for 1 year and still has bugs that are not supposed to stay if you do your work nicely.

i better keep for myself about what i think refering to graphics because that faces are just....holy shit, the only good thing about this game is the construction and capturing slaves to fuck them, the rest is only shit to make the game more buggy .

Project63

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 19, 2017
Yes, but only for the last OS...
View attachment 966738
"You are using OS X 10.11.6. This app needs OS X 10.13 or newer"
The former versions of the game worked with no trouble.
Hmm... I'm not familiar with mac systems. I quess you need an upgrade. What unity does with its updates is not up to me. I'll check if there is an option to degrade os.
Seems like a game to have fun instead of game to have a fap
Usually that's what games do. But I get your point. Will be adding more sexual acts.
how do i exit the area when im in? i keep on dying and cant loot shit.
Could you explain exactly what you did for this to happen? Are there any enemies left alive on encounter map? If so you cant leave. I'll simplify game at start.

Edit: when no enemies use M key to open map

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
Hmm... I'm not familiar with mac systems. I quess you need an upgrade. What unity does with its updates is not up to me. I'll check if there is an option to degrade os.
I would thank it a lot. Last OS X versions are so nice, but they give a lot of troubles with "no official applications".
Btw, one more time congratulations for the game

Project63

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 19, 2017
Bug: Do not name your newborn with a 5 letter word. It breaks the game after saving.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 12 Votes