Project63

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 19, 2017
1)is there a bug with a fast traveling? Every now and then I have to restart the game after fast traveling because everything disappears...
2)Am I supposed to see a prisoner in my stronghold after I capture one? it seems like the prisoner's inventory is bugged and I can't equip any tool to him like a did with my follower to assign him to a work.
1. Not sure about this one, but the fast travel system will change in next update
2. Character number 6 is bugged. I checked today and found out character empty template is missing. Avoid it for now.

PC controls please.. Console Controls frankly suck. they suck bad. this is why console games use lock-on. because with console controls, you can't control where you're aiming or going.
I'm not interested in generic gameplay and flashy fast attacks. Maybe in later stages I would implement KOTOR style as I like having mouse around as this game has management. Would probably already switch to real time turn based if it wasnt for archery.

which causes most people to complain the combat is just about button mashing.
Reason why I didn't like Skyrim. Well one of... :D

Also. I'm not sure if npcs have infinite reach, or if the game runs like a tab-target MMO. but NPC's seem to have Infinite reach, or seem to hit you regardless, if they are performing an attack animation. if it is a sort of tab-target system, where positioning isn't relevant. then I'd say get rid of Action combat Controls, and replace it with RTS style combat like your Isometric RPGs(Infinity engine games, Pathfinder, Pillars of eternity, Neverwinter Nights1-2, Dragon age: Origins.).

I would also say add a bench or Bed. or allow a rest ability, for waiting time and recharging health. or maybe add really slow HP Regen(like 0.05-0.1% a second). with these things added(I haven't got far in the game yet.), you could also do time based quests, or secrets. like certain things only popping up at Day/night or specifics like between 3-5 am(stuff like secret entrances Appearing/Unlocking, Certain npcs Appearing or offering quests/events, or Events playing out). these kinda Adventure game mechanics can really spice up an experience.
Will adress turn moving in next update (Hopefully)
Yes NPC will hit you if you are close enough when he performs an attack, even if you teleport :D Using timed roll on a swing will avoid damage.

Overall I didn't touch combat system much since early stages. Maybe fix here and there, as you can see NPCs do not use stamina in combat, nor player is affected by NPCs type of attack. Moving while blocking and archery will be implemented. As for regeneration I'm returning to the same system of map travel I used in my previous game and instancing. So yes, player will regenerate when moving around map.

Thanks for another great feedback!

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
1. Not sure about this one, but the fast travel system will change in next update
2. Character number 6 is bugged. I checked today and found out character empty template is missing. Avoid it for now.

I'm not interested in generic gameplay and flashy fast attacks. Maybe in later stages I would implement KOTOR style as I like having mouse around as this game has management. Would probably already switch to real time turn based if it wasnt for archery.

Reason why I didn't like Skyrim. Well one of... :D

Will adress turn moving in next update (Hopefully)
Yes NPC will hit you if you are close enough when he performs an attack, even if you teleport :D Using timed roll on a swing will avoid damage.

Overall I didn't touch combat system much since early stages. Maybe fix here and there, as you can see NPCs do not use stamina in combat, nor player is affected by NPCs type of attack. Moving while blocking and archery will be implemented. As for regeneration I'm returning to the same system of map travel I used in my previous game and instancing. So yes, player will regenerate when moving around map.

Thanks for another great feedback!
No problem. Happy to.

The first part you quoted was for console Action camera controls where the direction your char is facing is irrelevant to your camera(a bit like a tank, where the gun aims freely from the vehicle). And PC/Shooter camera. where the camera is always facing in the same direction as your characters head and if third person, usually sits over one of their shoulders or back. I wasn't really talking about flashy combos or fast combat.

Although, reading you're planning on something similar to KOTOR, which I think is like an action version of Dragon Age: Origins? Or similar to ESO? (I haven't played KOTOR).
I personally think you should go full on Origins style instead. As those MMO systems can feel really awkward to play, Especially because of how abstract they are. Whereas the RTS combat system alleviates this, by having your character
engage in the combat so you won't feel the weirdness of it. (Like being away/out of range of an opponent and still being tagged. Or feeling rooted in place). This would also remove the need for PC Camera.

Oh, and wasn't your previous game like JRPG turn based combat? That's how I remember it anyway.

abadguy87

Apr 19, 2020
I'm kinda stuck, I completed the cave quest, unlocked the outpost and unlocked how to build summoning circle. The only active quest seems to be under Rana and it says "maybe I should follow the instruction in the letter from bandits..." but when I speak to Rana nothing happens. I have the bandit report in the inventory.

Mr Jolly

Feb 7, 2018
How is this avoidable ?
Just had about 2000 days pass as the sun rose, didn't seem to age the characters or anything.
Occasionally the M key doesn't work, have to Escape and continue.

Other than that good job so far, at least it's fun. Maybe get an artist in though.

froan

Feb 22, 2019
I'm kinda stuck, I completed the cave quest, unlocked the outpost and unlocked how to build summoning circle. The only active quest seems to be under Rana and it says "maybe I should follow the instruction in the letter from bandits..." but when I speak to Rana nothing happens. I have the bandit report in the inventory.
you should give the letter to the master, then talk to the prison guard, let her out and she'll show up in the out post. if she's not there then probably you should start a new game, oh and you should probably build more cage first since there is a bug with the 6th slave in the v0.16
How is this avoidable ?
Just had about 2000 days pass as the sun rose, didn't seem to age the characters or anything.
Occasionally the M key doesn't work, have to Escape and continue.

Other than that good job so far, at least it's fun. Maybe get an artist in though.
you need to build more cage and let the 6th slave be, just don't touch it don't sell it or edit it the other slave will be fine like the 7th, 8th, 9th, etc. and yeah the characters did not age without the potion, i never really try it on to the adult slave but it work fine for the baby

Last edited:
Reactions: Project63

froan

Feb 22, 2019
in case if you don't know how to get the potion for the babies.
- first you need to clear the temple quest and unlock the settlement
- second you need to at least have 1 ally or companion or something like that
- there is a single board that stand alone in your settlement interact with it and then choose one subordinate to start a raid
- then start the raid, wait until morning
- once the raid is done there will be a rewards waiting near the board
- talk to her
- and finally choose to sacrifice her... and boom there will be a chest waiting for you inside the circle
-...oh and don't forget to build the summoning circle on your camp. and to unlock the option to build it, after you go to the temple and finally made it out alive (don't forget to double click the torn page) then talk to the mage in town

Last edited:
Reactions: Project63

abadguy87

Apr 19, 2020
you should give the letter to the master, then talk to the prison guard, let her out and she'll show up in the out post. if she's not there then probably you should start a new game, oh and you should probably build more cage first since there is a bug with the 6th slave in the v0.16
Yes I already did that part, she's in my outpost but I don't have any dialog with her. I don't know how to advance the story (apart from the orc encampment which seems to be bugged so I chose not to go there this time). I read that you are supposed to take her with you to that bandit camp in the middle of the map so that you will see 3 bandits instead of 2 etc. etc. but I don't understand how I can make her follow me. Also, are the only sexual interactions in the game from the harlot and arena?

froan

Feb 22, 2019
Yes I already did that part, she's in my outpost but I don't have any dialog with her. I don't know how to advance the story (apart from the orc encampment which seems to be bugged so I chose not to go there this time). I read that you are supposed to take her with you to that bandit camp in the middle of the map so that you will see 3 bandits instead of 2 etc. etc. but I don't understand how I can make her follow me. Also, are the only sexual interactions in the game from the harlot and arena?
right, so... i just finished the quest for rana, turns out you just need to talk to the orc that guarding the orc camp and then the journal will be updated. there really aren't any bug though, you just need to unequip your armours, weapons and mount (probably). and also empty your inventory, then talk to rana. and maybe you also need to cheat your health with cheat engine first before entering the camp. there isn't really anything you can do to rana, except to command her to do the labor and guarding the camp. and for the sex stuff, you could actually do some things with your followers (not prisoners). to get follower you need to create a potion from your own taint/masturbate, then give the potion to your prisoner

Last edited:

Project63

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 19, 2017
I wasn't really talking about flashy combos or fast combat.
I personally think you should go full on Origins style instead. As those MMO systems can feel really awkward to play.
Oh, and wasn't your previous game like JRPG turn based combat? That's how I remember it anyway.
I missread, you were talking about adding combos to enemies.
I took a Fable aproach. Still to see what future development will lead me to. Origins is too complex and would require whole new game design, expecially with multiple character management.
Yes, previous project was JRPG turn based.

you need to build more cage and let the 6th slave be, just don't touch it don't sell it or edit it the other slave will be fine like the 7th, 8th, 9th, etc. and yeah the characters did not age without the potion, i never really try it on to the adult slave but it work fine for the baby
This!
And as for review, Thanks for pointing out the enemy turns to fast when sneak hits. Might add a hit/stagger animation, when characters gets hit by sneak attack.

I read that you are supposed to take her with you to that bandit camp in the middle of the map
Characters don't age naturally. I might add aging and fast aging for infants. And replace maturity potions with age reduction ones. Would make much more sense fantasy/lore wise.

I tried, no artist wanted to work for a bowl of peanuts.

Edit: The quest where you took Rana to middle of the camp, where you confronted 3 bandits to get the letter was ditched, as it caused too much bugs. Need to update walkthrough.

Thanks for feedbacks!

froan

Feb 22, 2019
I missread, you were talking about adding combos to enemies.
I took a Fable aproach. Still to see what future development will lead me to. Origins is too complex and would require whole new game design, expecially with multiple character management.
Yes, previous project was JRPG turn based.
so far i still love the combat system, it's simple and pretty much challenging. but it'll be better if you could make the mc stronger by adding the strength and agility, i mean the combat skill is good enough but it will be much cooler if you add it. and for the "sexual interactions" could you remove the limiter on the follower, it's just annoying that you could only do it once a day to a follower

Mar 5, 2018
theres a bug where if you drag the taint upwards, it doesnt snap back into place, and congrats, you lost one of the few slots you have.

also if you take the page out of the temple, then come back and die, it spawns you back in town with an empty map, preventing you from doing anything.

Honestly i came across so many bugs, but those were the 2 major ones.

Well I came across another which bugs you out when you talk to a follower. It locks you in a sitting position and it prevents you from moving.
Idk, maybe in a year this game will be somewhat playable... if it'll even be in development at that time.

Last edited:

froan

Feb 22, 2019
HOW TO GATHER RESOURCES :
- clear the temple quest (you'll get resources after clearing this quest)
- capture a slave
- create the black potion
- give it to your slave (they'll become a follower)
- equip your follower with a pickaxe (to gather stones), scythe (for the meat), or woodaxe (to get woods)
- in your follower menu, below it there is two menu one for the raid and the other is for the task
- after choosing a follower and do the fifth step, click the task button and choose the task according to your follower equipment

Oct 1, 2020
HOW TO GATHER RESOURCES :
- clear the temple quest (you'll get resources after clearing this quest)
- capture a slave
- create the black potion
- give it to your slave (they'll become a follower)
- equip your follower with a pickaxe (to gather stones), scythe (for the meat), or woodaxe (to get woods)
- in your follower menu, below it there is two menu one for the raid and the other is for the task
- after choosing a follower and do the fifth step, click the task button and choose the task according to your follower equipment
and what is the meat that isn t the ones i get killing birds?

Oct 1, 2020
this fking sht has more bugs than the previous one, everytiem i want t oassign a slave to work, i hve to do it in the city because when i try to do it in my camp the damn map wouldn t open again

Edit: in the fucking city happens too, it just depends on luck when you start the game....
Edit2 : i started a new game but didn t save the game for not lose what i did and i lost all my previous progress even so

Edit 3: fucki this dev full of shit, fuck his games, this cancer has been out 1 year and has no progress in nothing more than money from his donators

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 12 Votes