klang

Aug 15, 2016
Also looking for the codes, since my save is gone after update too, and I don't wanna grind again.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
This game aint for me. Pointless grind and combat and not really an explanation on what to do or where. I understand that the dev wants to send the player on an adventure with sex on the side. But lets be real here. Its a sex game and not an adventure. And the controls are not something i have the will or patience to adjust anymore. (mind you i grew up with Pac Man and Space invaders)

If i want an adventure i go play Zelda BotW or Fallout.

Sorry but good luck to the dev with this project.

Project63

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 19, 2017
Question and answer time!

hmm yeah no paywall just a patreon paywall
anyone got a damn code?
When I add a river to the game It'll be called River Of Tears.

If i want an adventure i go play Zelda BotW or Fallout.
Currently on my yearly 17th Fallout playthrough. Great game!

The ranged combat is quite difficult, and apparently it only raises the stat by killing Terror Birds with it. I, after a thousand years, have managed to kill a single bandit scout with bow and bow only, just to be disappointed over the fact that the ranged combat did not rise :(
Game is not yet balanced. Will increase basic damage and decrease upgrade values.

just to be clear did project63 give up on Ancient world Gods and Men or does it just say abandoned for now
i mean overlord is ok but lags very badly for me and yea
The game failed to get supporters.

Cheers!

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
"Question and answer time!"

"When I add a river to the game It'll be called River Of Tears."

"Currently on my yearly 17th Fallout playthrough. Great game!"
I haven't tried this game yet. But after seeing this reply, I'm almost tempted to follow it for the responses alone.

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
Oh, and what sort of game are you going for with this? Like throw in your game inspirations or general gameloop/style.

Wanting to know if this is a game I could be interested in playing or supporting even.

Mind you. Last time I looked at this page was like last year, and at the time it looked like an abandoned alpha (no offence).

DarkPrince18

Jul 2, 2018
anyone know how to learn capture a prisoner?
You have to enter the temple (the one that's guarded by 3 skeletons) and then go back to the Mage and Witch and then again you gotta so in there and talk to some black smoke and that's when you learn how to capture people.

Kongeener

Jul 6, 2017
For People who cant capture prisoner or cant find the baseor cant finds the rana orc prisoner ,You need to full clear the temple,kill all the skeletons inside and then black smoke will appear.Black Smoke allow you to make slaves and other things and dont forget to bring health potions for skeletons you dont want to die and repeat clearing again.

Sep 26, 2020
Question and answer time!

When I add a river to the game It'll be called River Of Tears.

Currently on my yearly 17th Fallout playthrough. Great game!

Game is not yet balanced. Will increase basic damage and decrease upgrade values.

The game failed to get supporters.

Cheers!
SO YOU STOP MAKING A GAME BECAUSE IS NOT SUPORTED HAHAHA FUCKING SON OF A BIT

Reactions: Mee-Mee

StPl2

Sep 1, 2020
That's quite normal for most professional developers, Rather than passion projects like most you will see in sites like this.

Most are looking to create a product that will sell. And if there's no shown interest then it's a waste of time, money and effort.
How about a reputation for those creators who have had previous successful projects and don't want to lose their developer name?

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
How about a reputation for those creators who have had previous successful projects and don't want to lose their developer name?
well. in most cases, shafted projects from Professional studios never see the light of day as far as i'm aware. so there's no real reputation Loss. things are generally kept secretive until they've found a project they think will win, and have developed it enough that they have the ending in sight. this is when the Advertising parade Kicks in. Or that little Teaser promise. and even then alot of projects still fail. look at games like the Prey sequel for example. that was a game being developed by a professional studio, and it failed. it's not always for greed or dishonesty. and even Professional studios Can and will fail to complete a big project. and thats with many talented, Ambitious and dedicated individuals putting their minds and bodies together to Make sure that failure will never come.

this is the issue with all patreon and other alpha access games. when professional studios (funded by Publishers if they get greenlit.) drop projects or put them on Hold due to Issues such as lack of Target investment or interest, Insurmountable or unachievable ideals, loss of passion(not so much in a full studio, as members can be replaced), or Lack of funds. it isn't usually in the public eye. whereas, when it happens in these games, it's all aired out in the open. and it leaves a sour taste in everyones mouth. and especially the Developers in the case of smaller studios or Individuals, as they feel the full force of the backlash and the shame of Failing to meet that promise and expectation. which is probably why alot of starting Devs quit.

2.90 star(s) 12 Votes