AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
The only thing I can think of is that for some reason saves from 0.14 are not compatible with 0.15. Even though I took my slaves on 0.15, most of the story I've played on 0.14.
Probably, my save was fucked too, I had to start all over again in 0.15.

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
So, what should I do first? Like, I'm new to this game and I found that the combat is EXTREMELY hard and here I am wondering if I accidentally chose hard difficulty or something like that. pls help i'm cryin

Reactions: Nicholas Kenny

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
So, what should I do first? Like, I'm new to this game and I found that the combat is EXTREMELY hard and here I am wondering if I accidentally chose hard difficulty or something like that. pls help i'm cryin
Fight and grab resources, don't matter if you die, you respawn at the town, after some lvs you can make almost everything (just see what you like) after that, you do the quests, and after the temple quest you have your stronghold, after that, you can capture bandits (using a blunt weapon and ropes) and turn them in minions, you can also sell the resources at town, just read everything that they talk.

beryn

May 8, 2017
You are supposed to enter the temple entrance, but I can only do a very small amount of damage to the skeletons before I die.
Are there some trick to this or are you supposed to grind forever to have better gear to do this?

And fiber... how do you get that outside the prologue, there are no bird to kill and i can't find any other way to get any.

Last edited:

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
You are supposed to enter the temple entrance, but I can only do a very small amount of damage to the skeletons before I die.
Are there some trick to this or are you supposed to grind forever to have better gear to do this?

And fiber... how do you get that outside the prologue, there are no bird to kill and i can't find any other way to get any.
If you mean Terror Birds there are but I have yet to manage to kill one!

beryn

May 8, 2017
If you mean Terror Birds there are but I have yet to manage to kill one!
Where do you find them, I only have wolves.
And the orc I freed and thought could help me, just ran away...
Got full wooden armor and still are unable to kill the skeletons...
This is getting very boring and meaningless

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
Where do you find them, I only have wolves.
And the orc I freed and thought could help me, just ran away...
Got full wooden armor and still are unable to kill the skeletons...
This is getting very boring and meaningless
They spawned near the temple at night. I spent some time trying to run away from one because I couldn't kill it. Hahaha. I consider myself as having experience because I completed skyrim in legendary but this... this is another level.

beryn

May 8, 2017
They spawned near the temple at night. I spent some time trying to run away from one because I couldn't kill it. Hahaha. I consider myself as having experience because I completed skyrim in legendary but this... this is another level.
This is ridiculous, i gotten inside the temple and completed the quest.
Now i have to capture bandits and then nothing.
Game says you can get them to gather resources so you can upgrade your camp, but you can't.
There is no option to do this, no in game hints, nothing.
So after the orc quest, she runs away, so no reward there.
After the witch quest, not able to do anything more... so no reward again.
0/10 from me this game is a waste of time

blackdad7

Apr 27, 2018
Game says you can get them to gather resources so you can upgrade your camp, but you can't.
I finish the game this morning, after talk to the shadow in the temple you will get your own land and the org will be there, Tip easy way to get money gladiator battle reach to highest combat experience you can win 3 or 4 battle before using health potion you will earn 9 while a potion cast 2gold -> 2 Wheat.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Dude, just read some post before yours, with the except of the orc (she is not in the stronghold anymore and i have no idea why, but possible for a future quest with orc village), to upgrade your stronghold you need to capture slaves, and put them for work, just build and equip the tool and use the scroll in your inventory to put them to work.

TurboShark

Jan 14, 2018
There seems to be an exploit to get demigod mode, but maybe it's already been discussed and I'm slow on the uptick. It's in Dry Town, as soon as you load a save you can talk to the merchant and there is an edit button at the top of the page. I haven't modified the game files in any way, however I did have a previous iteration I deleted prior to extracting v0.15, and thus had subsequent saves in my appdata if that makes any difference. bug.jpg

suchanobody

Aug 23, 2019
just to be clear did project63 give up on Ancient world Gods and Men or does it just say abandoned for now

i mean overlord is ok but lags very badly for me and yea

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
The ranged combat is quite difficult, and apparently it only raises the stat by killing Terror Birds with it. I, after a thousand years, have managed to kill a single bandit scout with bow and bow only, just to be disappointed over the fact that the ranged combat did not rise :(

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
just to be clear did project63 give up on Ancient world Gods and Men or does it just say abandoned for now

i mean overlord is ok but lags very badly for me and yea
I have asked the same thing some time ago for the dev, and this was his answer:
" Very likely. Most of that games features will probably end up in this one anyway."
So yeah....look like the game is dead, but who knows, maybe in the future, who knows, i really liked that one, but maybe this one become even better?

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Ask about CODES...
Page 24 #470
Page 24 #479

When my get deleted but not this 2.... What are that for difference from mine to these????? I don't directly ask for some specific code like these 2....

Deleted.jpg

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlexTorch
2.90 star(s) 12 Votes