Project63

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 19, 2017
Just wanted to ask, will you be putting the tutorial level back in? Thanks!
Test mode popup on start will be replaced with public code. As some players don't read properly and just skip texts, then complain about it.

Tutorial will be implemented back in next version (0.15). Cheers

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Overlord15
Overlord.jpg
Zippyshare:

Mega:

Ayal

Apr 9, 2020
Locking "save" behind a paywall is some EA level bullshit.
any codes? def. not gonna pay for stuff like that, especially in a Demo game with save paywalls.
Ah well, wont be supporting this.

Cyril Kain

Jun 21, 2019
Locking "save" behind a paywall is some EA level bullshit.
any codes? def. not gonna pay for stuff like that, especially in a Demo game with save paywalls.
WTF?! Has this guy been talking to the dev from Project Elera on ways to kill his own game? Not even EA is dumb enough to pull this BS!

Well, this WAS a good game. Unless this stupidity is undone, this game will die. If version 0.2 rolls by and this remains, I am done. No need to support utter shit in ANY way.

Reactions: Ayal

track

Jun 26, 2017
I cant seem to find and slaver/slaves. Only bandits. I've unlocked the camp. Am I missing something?

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I cant seem to find and slaver/slaves. Only bandits. I've unlocked the camp. Am I missing something?
I do believe that there is no more of them, for slaves you need do knock the bandits using a blunt weapon and use a rope do send the to the cages.
Also for those telling that the game save is behind paywall thats bullshit, the only thing that is behing patreon paywall is the sexy outfit or save the while in the test mode, just play the game normal (you can to everything in half hour).

2.90 star(s) 12 Votes