Project63

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 19, 2017
Fix 13a version with some new features is on patreon, or wait for op to update. If you load use code UPDATE13A to apply random faces or your characters will look weird.

TF element?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Ponda_Baba

May 26, 2018
It's making progress, very nice! This game is one of my overall favorites here. Can't wait to see what kind of content gets added as soon as the mechanics are working fine :)

Reactions: Project63

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
WTF is this ? I can save but i can't load game ? Who is so stupid that he gives save options but not load options?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
WTF is this ? I can save but i can't load game ? Who is so stupid that he gives save options but not load options?
I did not play the game, but looking a few messages back, this is the way to load the game:

Dev cut the beginning on the farm. You start Game, choose options at the beginning and choose Normal, after menu appears choose CONTINUE (that's only option to start game) and play, to SAVE - use ALT + S. The next time you want to continue your game, you continue from save point ( try it ). In new test option you can't save if you not patreon.

Dev is idiot to do something like this in game. This only shoo away any new patreons because they think the game is buggy.
I hope at some point Dev will try to think about new player POV and change it for his own good.
Dev also mentioned how it is a design flaw and will be fixed in future.

Reactions: DeMoS666

Bamboosword

Jan 2, 2020
I don't have time to check this new release out atm, but thank you for keeping the updates coming, I really want to see this game thrive.

Sorrow4444

May 11, 2017
Just asking, i dont know if there are sex scenes more than, spaking and pin down and fondle? i mean, can we actually fuck anyone? and im not refering to the 3 scenes of the harlot (handjob, titjob and blowjob i mean, with your slaves or in the wildness)

Ty in advance guys and sorry for my shitty english

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
I did not play the game, but looking a few messages back, this is the way to load the game:

Dev also mentioned how it is a design flaw and will be fixed in future.
I only hope so. Practically only Dev lose here (new patreons=money)(and new players lost all interest in game, i think practically 80-90% will think the game is baggy from the start app).
I really don't have any personal against this Dev, i just can't understand him that's all.
It's like saying "Don't spit in your own well".

And in my personal opinion about this game:
Patreon content - i can't say anything against it, it his personal income.
Graphics and gameplay and sex scenes - so so, about 3 from 5.
If he finish game and make something interesting with story and MC camp, and add unique characters in game maybe game can even be 3.5 - max 4 from 5, but i think in the end it will be max 3,5 from 5(if he fix start and make something interesting with story).

Just asking, i dont know if there are sex scenes more than, spaking and pin down and fondle? i mean, can we actually fuck anyone? and im not refering to the 3 scenes of the harlot (handjob, titjob and blowjob i mean, with your slaves or in the wildness)

Ty in advance guys and sorry for my shitty english
I think everything else will be only for patreons. Right now it's like demo.

how to catch bandits ? no option appear, they die immediately after last attack, only thing i can do open there inventory, i have set up the camp, upgrade all thing to last level, have 2 cages, neither can ask the orc to follow ?, only interaction appear is "Yes weakling" Never mind . and how to get the red cum to upgrade weapons level 3 ? and in the ruins how to enter the second gate opposite side off the shadow gate ?
Attack only with club weapons, have rope, have space in your camp for slaves.

Last edited:

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Hey can someone explain some things for me?

Does the MC know the fake mom from before, how do they know each other, how does the sister fit into the story, was there more story that got removed from the game and it wasn't added back yet?

I think I had a brain fart last update I played this so I didn't get nor care what happened and I can't be bothered to download again even tho I like the game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeMoS666

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Hey can someone explain some things for me?

Does the MC know the fake mom from before, how do they know each other, how does the sister fit into the story, was there more story that got removed from the game and it wasn't added back yet?

I think I had a brain fart last update I played this so I didn't get nor care what happened and I can't be bothered to download again even tho I like the game.
Dev axed start of the game on farm when you can understand what's going on with MC's life(i also don't understand why he done it) He has his step mom and father i think and farm was raided by bandits(I think father was killed). You start your game after he was sold to this Master, and i don't think i have seen sister which was mentioned by stem mom on the farm.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Easy Pete

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Well ... do not bother .. these are tech demos ...

The mom goons raid their camp, she runs away with the goons, he is left 4 dead.

Sis is what happens when your mom is used and abused by the raiders who left you 4 dead!
I think i know your favorite game;)

Easy Pete

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Dev axed start of the game on farm when you can understand what's going on with MC's life(i also don't understand why he done it) He has his step mom and father i think and farm was raided by bandits(I think father was killed). You start your game after he was sold to this Master, and i don't think i have seen sister which was mentioned by stem mom on the farm.
Ah I thought that stuff was removed, noticed that from the screenshots. Thank you!

Easy Pete

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Well ... do not bother .. these are tech demos ...

The mom goons raid their camp, she runs away with the goons, he is left 4 dead.

Sis is what happens when your mom is used and abused by the raiders who left you 4 dead!
I was like "where is he getting this info from" then i read what someone else explained, the real beginnig of the game was removed. Thanks!

Easy Pete

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
yes, you had a scene where u could watch them fuck in a night, the father teaches the MC to hunt, and shit, as always, this dev is a little bipolar with his content
I kinda get it, focus on the gameplay/mechanics first, the story can come later but he could have had a screen where he explained that the story is nonsensical for now

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Does anyone have a link for the older versions, from before the intro was removed? Would be nice to at least play it once.

DarkTrojan

Jan 24, 2018
this game its so zzzZZZzzz Snnnoooorrrrrrrrrr his new update i make the ork free and she its away she help me not noting

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Guys, don t trust this dev,go play stationmaster , and if in 6 months, this dude did not abandon the project, then start playing it ( my recomendation) i played ancient god and women since the first release, and i was so hyped, and after promise a lot of content with cave monsters and stuf, he abandoned the game, so, my proposition is, the game that most assembles this one, is stationmaster, is completed and fun as HELL gg
Stationmaster was abandoned (i think it was 0.30 or something like that and in one moment 1.0) Dev also mentioned like he had enough already. So no sir, stationmaster not will be bug fixed. And also you tire from Stationmaster fast.

This Dev also not so fast and loosing audience. You can only hope for this game to be finished.

2.90 star(s) 12 Votes