jakeo06667

Jul 26, 2020
new to the game seem to be stuck inside an arena bubble. Am I missing something or is this a game that you have to be a patreon user in order to actually play?

Kryptark

Sep 19, 2017
Did they remove the ability to capture prisoners. Every time I click it just says I don't know how to capture.

jakeo06667

Jul 26, 2020
file continues to be corrupted and I have to redownload the .rar file in order to play the game again. Not sure why this keeps happening?

FreakyOne

Dec 22, 2017
Use continue when starting a new game, yes it's a design flaw. It'll be fixed.

Bugs in 013: Do not talk to mage after his last quest with the page. You'll get stuck in chat window. Will be fixed...

Cheers
Also, the chat gets stuck if you were talking to Master in Dry Town, Gladiator in front of the arena, Mage, Rana, or sometimes to any other slave girl. Screenshot Rana.png

Last edited:

DarkPrince18

Jul 2, 2018
Aw man, can't wait for the code and try out the game without the grind, dont get me wrong i know the grind is a part of it but i like to enjoy the game with a certain "edge" :b

blackdad7

Apr 27, 2018
how to catch bandits ? no option appear, they die immediately after last attack, only thing i can do open there inventory, i have set up the camp, upgrade all thing to last level, have 2 cages, neither can ask the orc to follow ?, only interaction appear is "Yes weakling" Never mind . and how to get the red cum to upgrade weapons level 3 ? and in the ruins how to enter the second gate opposite side off the shadow gate ?

Minime637

Aug 11, 2020
first just use a blunt weapon. Second I do not know how get orc to follow. Three red cum you mean tainted the black cum just masturbate in your tent.

sucker punch

Mar 10, 2018
okay , hello everyone
i might have run in to a problem in the game
you see i have been trying to earn gold ,sell my things and slaves but, it doesnt work
can someone please help me out

Project63

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 19, 2017
Hello, selling slaves and items through buttons do not work. I'm working on fixed version.
For now double click on items to sell.

Sorry for the inconveniences.

Reactions: AlbiDartanan
2.90 star(s) 12 Votes