DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
please anyone share the codes
ver 12 is this shit broken?
start new game without code in normal mode and you skip to first window WTF and repeat

Last edited:

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
why does New Game restart the entire app?
what kinda dumbass game design is this?
imagine clicking New Game in Batman Arkham City and suddenly the game reboots.
what the cinnamon toast?

Things i hate so far:
Graphics. Or more like Gronkfix.
No quest log.
Complete and utter lack of any instructions.
The uselessness that is Arrows. It's like i crafted them out of cotton or something. Barely dents their health.
Unable to capture slaves. > No rope > Crafts rope > Not enough cages... what cages?
Frees slave > Join me > Not enough room in camp... i have a camp?

Last edited:

CrazyCal

Jun 5, 2018
how do you unlock it?
You need to unlock the orc follower and then bring her with you to the wilderness to kill a specific group of bandits. After you kill the group and read the letter they drop, you must leave the wilderness, which unlocks the camp on the map.

Reactions: eskrevista

verdinantt

Jul 20, 2020
What do you use to open it?
I'm trying with notepad++ with no luck.
I don't know why he is asking to check level 0. But with notepad++ go all the way to the last line. You will see important lines

How do you guys save the game? it keeps reverting back to the start.

Last edited:

cakeplz15

Sep 13, 2017
I don't know why he is asking to check level 0. But with notepad++ go all the way to the last line. You will see important messages. maybe use that unity viewing tool(dnspy?)

How do you guys save the game? it keeps reverting back to the start.
Save button doesn't work, you're supposed to press ALT+S, but I tried that and when I loaded in my game was broken(no inv, no map) so I was stuck at the camp.

verdinantt

Jul 20, 2020
Save button doesn't work, you're supposed to press ALT+S, but I tried that and when I loaded in my game was broken(no inv, no map) so I was stuck at the camp.
Unfortunate. Did you try "Normal"?. Redownload the game and extracted the folder at desktop and play from there? Patreon code?

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
This is for patreons.
Fuck it, i can't even start new game it just teleport you to first screen and in loop and what is work WTF is you continue (load) someone game and start in front your master... You can't even start from beginning...
Dev is joker.. Greedy joker

BTW if you want to check (regedit) \HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Project63\Overlord
saves also there

Last edited:

DragonFox

Apr 13, 2018
do anyone know if the witch is going to find the info in this verson, or if it ends with her saying give more time. and how do you get Read taint?
plus im only able to have 5 slaves/settlers total??.

Leonidaz21

Nov 1, 2018
This is for patreons.
Fuck it, i can't even start new game it just teleport you to first screen and in loop and what is work WTF is you continue (load) someone game and start in front your master... You can't even start from beginning...
Dev is joker.. Greedy joker

BTW if you want to check (regedit) \HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Project63\Overlord
saves also there
so, whats the name of the saves file ??
IMG_20200728_211226.jpg

2.90 star(s) 12 Votes