Bamboosword

Jan 2, 2020
How do you customize your character? I heard a couple posts back that scrolls were required/Never figure out to get them in game.
Don't think its possible without demigod code, if you get the code, there is a tab that opens in witch you can customize ur character and even slaves if i remember correctly.

Bamboosword

Jan 2, 2020
No idea wtf this game's deal is. lots of grinding and crafting and next to no sexual content.
That is why half of people ask for codes, to see if its worth playing the game yet, and other half waiting for response so they don't grind in vain.

Project63

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 19, 2017
Ok, you have given me an idea! As I need testers, I'm gonna make another tier for you guys in the next update. Thanks for feedback! Cheers

Reactions: seriiuo

casper110

May 31, 2020
anyone else have the problem where you talk to the guy in front of the arena, and the only option is end? when I click on it it locks up the game and you cant leave the dialog.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
SVSC:
Project63 - Overlord Version 0.12
Taken from Patreon:

New:
  • Item trade moved from hunter to merchant. You can now sell all items. Merchant has his own trade window now, also sells basic resources.
  • There is a 20% chance all enemies will drop an appearance scroll when killed. You can use this scrolls to modify any characters appearance. (Cannot edit followers)
  • Alchemist lab added, and with it taint sample drops. You can use this samples to enhance weapons. Can only enhance bone weapons for now. 30% chance of success. Talk to Slave trader/mage.
  • Brewing/crafting potions added. Talk to witch.
  • Pubic hair added, also scrolls.
  • Skull Club, Bone Axe added, Sharpened bone renamed to Bone Sword.
  • Player loses weight when resting. Player can overeat meat when at full HP to regain weight (become fatter). Just a visual thing for now.
  • Walkthrough updated
  • Tainted humans added, with some cage sex scenes.
Changes:
  • Enemies will now use bows if equiped. Will switch to melee weapon when his enemy is close.
  • Female character can now be trained by harlot. She will equip female MC with a dildo strapon.
  • All characters can only block arrows with a shield. Blocks 50% of damage.
  • All characters can no longer block attacks from behind. Only in a 90% cone, -45/45 degrees from front. So havin companion is more useful now.
  • You now need to get an actual [Simple taint] sample for Witch to proceed.
  • You now need to get an actual [Raw meat] drop from animals for Orc prisoner quest to proceed.
  • Talent trees renamed from Fighter/Hunter/Slaver to Combat/Ranged/Social.
  • Feather drops removed from game. (You can sell everything now to gain money, no need for "trophies")
  • When you kill a slaver reputation loss removed.
  • Build resource requirements reduced for some buildings.
  • Undead enemies are 50% more resistant to piercing weapons.
  • Camp icon repositioned on map.

Fixes:
  • Loot system updated. Hides Empty fields.
  • Shield position is now behind arrows and bow when holstered.
  • Spawn border fixed, enemies should spawn within the border now. (Enemies spawned outside of the border, which spawned only a few enemies on map)
  • Downed enemy popup. Sometimes if you killed an enemy popup spawned as if player would knock him.
  • Position of characters in cages/houses should NOW be fixed. Found the error.

Test mode added.
Option pops up when you start a new game.
  • 5x Experience gained.
  • Start with 5000 gold.
  • Cannot save game - Unless you'r a patron.

Known bugs:
  • The witch is naked! ;D
  • In order to temporary fix Companion behaviour I needed to make slaver a bandit when you attack him, so he'll kill his slave if you die or run away.

Last edited:

Bamboosword

Jan 2, 2020
Test mode added.
Option pops up when you start a new game.
  • 5x Experience gained.
  • Start with 5000 gold.
  • Cannot save game - Unless you'r a patron.
Damn nice, now we can buy all the mats and check the base progress, also craft better gear with the added gold!
Good move Project64, love the new implementation!

GoblinSpirit

Dec 31, 2019
Bruh, don't ask for codes, that's only given to patreons, if you want codes, get a patreon tier, also, there's a bug that if the companion fall due to injuries, they can't be reanimated, at least for me, i had to go to camp and sleep for the orc get up, also, thanks for the changes, adding customization scrolls for Free version players was really cool, i'll keep following the progress of your work, even if i don't have condition to subscribe to your patreon to give some help with development of the game

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Overlord V0.12 Project63:

MEGA:

ZIPPYSHARE:

2.90 star(s) 12 Votes