Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
April fools update ....
Mar 31 at 10:45pm
Overlord009

0.9 version
New
  • Player can now assign prisoners to work, however they can escape. You can assign guards. Escape works randomly based on characters stats towards the player and guard success.
  • Disciplinary measures added.
  • Working success as a resource gatherer no longer affected by any weapon. Instead tools are used. Tools can also be used as weapons.
  • Second tier of harlot H animations added.
  • Hair is now also animated
  • You can now also access NPC inventory through dialogue.
  • New animal added

Changes
  • Crafting/Building icons in workbench are now tabbed.
  • You can now assign more then 1 workers to same proffesion, up to maximum of 3.
  • Your gatherers can no longer get injured, instead they just fail to gather the resource.
  • Added new/quit game confirmation popup.
  • Player now gets "a report" at end of the day instead of chat information.
  • Leg armor removed.
  • Wooden shield is now rounded instead of squared.
  • Most of the crafting grain requirements removed. 50% of bird spawns replaces with new spawn.

Fixes
  • Camera no longer clips in H mode and is now centered.
  • Maximum arrows player can hold are 10 by default. (Until talents)
  • Names fixed, no longer shows number behind names.
  • Chest not saving fix
  • Harlot no longer interacts with female players (until animations are done)
  • Wilderness spawns should spawn in circle bounds now

Known/possible bugs:
  • Sometimes when capturing bandits with rope, positions them wrongly. Relaunching game should fix positioning :s
  • Some position variables have been changed this version. If some of your character do not show, sell them and capture new ones so changed can be applied.

Cheers,
Stay healthy!

Reactions: bernthal

maba100

Jun 16, 2017
Demigod code is between 540 and 550, i don't remember what i typed in, i accidentally got it right. I think it was 544 or 545. :D

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
Hi All, Hope it helps, I started this 2 days ago myself!

Main Quest
1. Speak to the orc [Dry town](back of jail) get her some meat (kill a terror bird and go back to give her the food). Go back to the wilderness and you'll get a letter from master. Go speak to master about a missing "package"
2. The scout camp near the mushroom lady/statue [Wilderness] should have 3 bandits now, bring the orc with you. Talk to the bandits then kill them, one of them drops a letter. Before going back to master, she'll take you to setup camp first

Side Quests
1. Interact with the statue mushroom statue [Wilderness] and molest her nips
2. Ask Witch [Witch hut] why the statue slapped you
3. Go to the hooker [Dry Town] and get her to give you hand-jobs (that's all she has) till your sex exp is 22
4. Interact with statue again now gives you full hp, instead of dieing to get hp because eating food isnt enough.

Loot [Wilderness]
Terror bird: Meat = HP, grain, feather, leather
Skeleton: 1 bone (you will need a blunt weapon as pierce/slice does 0 dmg)
slaver + slave, kill the slaver (you'll need a base, un-tieing a slave you can make them a settler (1/1 max), slaves (3/3 max)
1. free the slave = settler,
2. enslave = slave which you can do nothing with at the moment (at least as far as i can tell)

Please let me know if theres something i missed, i would like to know too as far as i know outside the prostitute handjob theres no scenes...
She isn't helping me set up camp. What am I missing? I killed the 3 bandits and have the letter.

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
She isn't helping me set up camp. What am I missing? I killed the 3 bandits and have the letter.
She should have taken you back to the camp prior to giving the letter to the master, sadly the game has lots of bugs. Did she take you back to the camp? or you mean she doesnt help you setup, there's a workbench for that

2.90 star(s) 12 Votes