Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
General
  • Female unlocked for all. Only futa locked for patreons. Therefore...
  • For patreons BANDITS have an active 20 % chance to spawn with skimpy alternate outfits you can use on your characters when captured.
  • Archery (re)implemented, you can again craft bow and arrows, arrows work differently as in prior versions. Before, arrows were checked if they are present in inventory, now stack is just applied to selected character when crafted.
(Please note, NPC do not yet use ranged attacks)
  • Demigod can now use money/resource cheat and special weapon. The things that are used during development for testing as a fun/parody, and are not considered part of the game, example: Dildosaber

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
Not using any codes. Get my ass handed to me in every combat, even when I managed to double-team something with the wandering slaver.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Not using any codes. Get my ass handed to me in every combat, even when I managed to double-team something with the wandering slaver.
Fight the chickens until you get better equipment, bandits are fine when you have equipment and harpy will kill you even 2v1 or 3v1, dunno about others.

sirgregkermit

Mar 14, 2018
Kinda stuck rn, i worked with rana to wipe out the 3 bandit scouts at the tents in the winderness, got the journal, even clicked on the second page, but im not sure what to do past here, the master fella just yells at you if you come back with it and even after reading it

Reactions: Kane558

Kane558

Jul 29, 2017
I didnt get it, why is he saying that over and over again , i got the report still he say that, i also read it PLZ HELP

Reactions: hawki

IlIKEASD

May 8, 2019
is funny how the developer notes refer to the previous game, as if it was completed or something, this is a joke

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
I've got meat in my inventory, but the prisoner doesn't seem to recognize that. What am I missing ?

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
The meat for the prisoner is behind the vases in the slaver's house
So it's different meat than what you get from killing the animals ? Odd, that's not what the prisoner implies with her dialog.
I'll give it a try.

EDIT: Worked. I go back to the wilderness with her in tow. Three bandits are waiting in the camp. I must be dumb, but I thought the head honcho asked me to go somewhere else.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 12 Votes