Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
In devs own words:

(When new version comes I'll release old version codes)
Codes for 005
Patreon 111
DemiGod 222
Codes are 111 or 222 for the 0.5 version, they go in the code area
and give the label "Patreon" or "DemiGod" when entered correctly.

Game ON!

akuraz

Dec 16, 2018
In devs own words:

Codes are 111 or 222 for the 0.5 version, they go in the code area
and give the label "Patreon" or "DemiGod" when entered correctly.

Game ON!
I appreciate your kindness. But I downloaded version 0.6 and want to enter the code to proceed. What code should I put in 0.6? If I put anything in the code part of the first screen, it does not respond. please. Help me.....

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. Dev keeps them for his supporters while a new version is in development.
Gotta trust the dev to release them once 0.7 version gets to release.

akuraz

Dec 16, 2018
Then Patron and Demigat were activated in version 0.5, why can't money be fixed? Is there a way to modify after applying the cheat?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Money is a very hard situation in devs work because there are no saves used but only persistent log filed in the registry. That means you could either fiddle with the variables while in game, using cheat engine and give yourself tons of money, or change the files in the registry so as every day starts with the same amount of money and you do not loose any.

akuraz

Dec 16, 2018
Money is a very hard situation in devs work because there are no saves used but only persistent log filed in the registry. That means you could either fiddle with the variables while in game, using cheat engine and give yourself tons of money, or change the files in the registry so as every day starts with the same amount of money and you do not loose any.
Then I want to look at the editor, can you tell me where address to save the file in my pc?
Because the cheat engine program doesn't work.

Last edited:

Cyril Kain

Jun 21, 2019
Still find it a bit stupid that we have to go through a "quest" to do anything with the town whore. Her livelihood is literally screwing anyone who has the coin, so turning a willing and paying customer away is like saying no to food and water. Maybe setting it up so that she limits her services to a handjob to start would be better, that way she can just wipe off the 'dirty' slave semen and pocket the cash. THEN we get the quest to increase her services.

Anyone else think that our first meeting with the 'little sister' will involve little to no clothing and a lot of grunting? (and no, I don't mean NTR-ish things like her owner banging her in front of us while we're pinned down/confined in a cell)
After killing bandits and pressing E on loot sack, loot inventory bubble just disappears.
Only people who entered the current version's patreon code can loot bandits. You're stuck looting terror birds or enslaving the bandits. Or waiting until 0.07 is released and he gives us the 0.06 code so you can be a futa demigod who can pick up the magic loot sacks of bandits. (memo to self and others: keep previous version for cheating purposes. And futa demigod)

Ponda_Baba

May 26, 2018
2 questions, how to heal?, what the DemiGod code does?
For now you can only heal by eating meat you can get from slain terror birds. After killing one hover over its corpse (tho the trigger point is not quite accurate) and press "e". Usually you gain 1 meat, 1 feather and 1 grain (however that's possible).
Drag and drop what you want into your inventory. To consume a slice of meat double cllick on it.

You can not double click consume meat that's still in the loot. You have to put it in your inventory first.

Ponda_Baba

May 26, 2018
2 questions, how to heal?, what the DemiGod code does?
As I got to know recently patreon and demigod codes are always released with a new version, but for the previous version. So be sure to keep the 0.06, when the 0.07 is out.

Acrobata

Jun 9, 2019
Hi there.
Trying to finish the master quest on the wilderness. Killed all three bandits and got the page that gives a clue to the sister whereabouts....still, went to the master but nothing appens
Help please or is just emptiness for now?

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Very likely. Most of that games features will probably end up in this one anyway.
Its your game and your vision but I will say the previous game is vastly superior especially in terms of combat sine I miss 90% of my attacks against enemies and the other game being more immersive.

silent_ninja

Aug 22, 2017
Been playing each update and the progression has been nice.

However, may I ask how further away on the roadmap will the lewd content be extended? Are there still multiple updates (regarding gameplay, inventory and whatnot) on queue before this can happen?

Reactions: Gabaw
2.90 star(s) 12 Votes