88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Fuck female and futa are patrons only. Too sad. I gonna along when this game will be complated. I don't gonna play as male protagonist if I can't select futa or female.

Reactions: Cyril Kain

Cyril Kain

Jun 21, 2019
I can understand locking away futa and demi-god, but allowing us to play male or female sounds good enough for us plain old mortals who cannot donate. Then again, it is the dev's decision in the end. Perhaps they just want to iron everything out to make it so that female and futa are properly put in, with little to no errors or clipping issues. Either way, I hope it doesn't remain locked up like this forever, or else people will lose interest in this like Project Elera. That 'game' is a guide of what not to do when using patreon locks.

menny

May 28, 2017
after playing for a little while gotta say other than the whole not being able to select futa option without being a patreon the game is ok but pretty grind heavy, it needs time but it can be good, although I really wish the futa option was available

D

Deleted member 1776052

I like it, but it doesn't have much to play so I'll wait for more updates

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
wait... you can capture slaves?
last version i tried knocking out a couple of people in the woods and their bodies went into T-Pose and started glitching out like the matrix.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
wait... you can capture slaves?
last version i tried knocking out a couple of people in the woods and their bodies went into T-Pose and started glitching out like the matrix.
For what i can remember if you use an axe, you kill them, you need use a club.

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is still a testing version .. disabling stuff when looking 4 bugs and such is ludicrous ...
This is precisely saying anything is good enough for patrons, even this cut down
short handed minor update 3rd of a game.
@$#%!@#$%#$@

Reactions: AlexTorch

menny

May 28, 2017
For what i can remember if you use an axe, you kill them, you need use a club.
You need the other stone weapon, next to the axe, it can knock them out then you need rope
once you have them knocked out you should get the option to tie them up after that just go back to town and you should be able to sell them

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
You need the other stone weapon, next to the axe, it can knock them out then you need rope
once you have them knocked out you should get the option to tie them up after that just go back to town and you should be able to sell them
Yes, the club, if you use the axe you kill them.

JohnnyRC88

Feb 8, 2018
Hello everyone! How do you complete the first part of the game? I built all the weapons, all the armors, and I killed everyone! In the end I talked to all the characters in all 2 cities and nothing changes!

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Hello everyone! How do you complete the first part of the game? I built all the weapons, all the armors, and I killed everyone! In the end I talked to all the characters in all 2 cities and nothing changes!
Welcome to 0.05, that's all for now.

greyart

Jun 14, 2018
Does anyone have a link to 0.04?

for anyone interested ;)

2.90 star(s) 12 Votes