Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
How do you even kill the two slaves in the forest... i cant even get out of that fight alive since arrows dont work on them.
Also how do i earn gold, there is no shop to sell what i got in my inventory.
To sell the slave (you can carry only one) use a rope tie the slave up and press E to carry them. After you have one slave around your shoulder press M to open the map and travel back to the town. As you have reached the town go to the wizard who have telled you how to find the witch and press E to talk with him (the one in the magic robe) and you can see the sentence "I have a slave to sell". The second if you have killed a terror bird you can sell only the feather to the hunter in the town (where you have became the map) press E and you see the sentence " I have something to sell" after your inventory is open click two times on the feather (i have found out you can only have one feather in your inventory not twice)
i hope i could help you

Reactions: Project63

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
How do you even kill the two slaves in the forest... i cant even get out of that fight alive since arrows dont work on them.
Also how do i earn gold, there is no shop to sell what i got in my inventory.
And to defeat the slave collect stone, wood and a robe( you must craft the robe first with the item that you became from the Terror bird it looks how wheat) and craft a stone chub. Equip the stone chub and press the attack button you must try to survive and knocked out the two slave ( cause if you hit one slave the second on attacks too) after that craft again a robe and tie the one slave up and sell it. (look on my first answer)

Reactions: Project63

Acrobata

Jun 9, 2019
Ok, i think i'm stuck, i kill the terror birds, says i get exp, but the white bar don't budge, can't get more sexual experience, i did de HJ part and says i'm ready for the next level, but nothing happens when i try the BJ.
And how to get the witch to train you?

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
Ok, i think i'm stuck, i kill the terror birds, says i get exp, but the white bar don't budge, can't get more sexual experience, i did de HJ part and says i'm ready for the next level, but nothing happens when i try the BJ.
And how to get the witch to train you?
Well it seems maybe this content is not ready yet. But i dont know by me works it not too

Reactions: Acrobata

blackdad7

Apr 27, 2018
And to defeat the slave collect stone, wood and a robe( you must craft the robe first with the item that you became from the Terror bird it looks how wheat) and craft a stone chub. Equip the stone chub and press the attack button you must try to survive and knocked out the two slave ( cause if you hit one slave the second on attacks too) after that craft again a robe and tie the one slave up and sell it. (look on my first answer)
how to tie a slave ? after knocked out them when i press e pointing them it open my inventory if i click rope nothing happened if i try to drag it out its says "Do you want to destroy this item ?" if i do the rope and slave both gone. :(

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
how to tie a slave ? after knocked out them when i press e pointing them it open my inventory if i click rope nothing happened if i try to drag it out its says "Do you want to destroy this item ?" if i do the rope and slave both gone. :(
Well by me have it worked as i have pressed E i could tied the slave up idk why it dont work by you. Sry

Acrobata

Jun 9, 2019
It's "i" that You have to press, but "E" button, make shure You have rope made in Your inventory, and Bob's Your Uncle :)

MythosZeos

Jun 18, 2017
this game is great and moreover the developer said the game was inspired by the fable game! one of the favorite games, and will there be an option to marry female characters later? like in fable or fallout hahahaha but I will say "don't give up the developer! to make this game" and if I may suggest, for the first time the tutorial seems to have to be extended, because in my opinion it's quite short, hahaha because it's a pity the husband of one of the female characters (mom or something) just dies, because that might be better if we given a few days to go on to the next story, so maybe within a few days the main character can see many scenes of husband and wife hahaha, and maybe the main character can also be more involved in intimate relationships with the wife of the husband (I don't know she name hahaha ) but anyway this game is great

affen123

Oct 6, 2017
Hello, what's new/changes...

Patreon levels added (for now)
  • Patrons Tier 1
(Can play female and futa)
  • Patrons Tier 3 - Demi god
(Can also edit player/captured characters by using EDIT (star) icon in management window.
Later cheat menu will be added, for money, skill, levels, etc...)
  • Inventory system (management window).
  • You can now equip, unequip, trade between player and any stored characters.
  • Looting system, nothing much new for a player perspective, but completely redone :)
  • Captured characters now virtually store inside manager (previously inventory) window.
You no longer need to carry characters to slave trader, multiple characters can be stored.
(All 5 character slots are temporary unlocked in this version, storage space will later be based on player proffesion level, or housing).
You can sell captured characters via special trade window when you talk to slave trader.
  • Scene with mushroom girl added after Harlots training.
  • Crafting system redone, armor crafting system implemented
Wooden armor added
character equipment slots added
  • Cloth (existing)
  • Helm armor
  • Chest armor
  • Shoulder armor
  • Leg armor
Minor:
Economy: Feather trophy value reduced from 3 to 1.
Due to major changes and time issues, this version has temporary disabled:
  • Ranged combat. (didn't work anyway due to disabled ragdoll system)
  • Bow/arrow crafting ^
  • Tutorial level.
  • Expect disabled things to be reimplemented in next versions.

la hyene

Jun 13, 2018
can't give meat to the orc, can't craft a bow, can't capture slave the second kill me each time ni atter my armor and my level

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
can't give meat to the orc, can't craft a bow, can't capture slave the second kill me each time ni atter my armor and my level
If you read by the game describtion under the section "Temporarly disabled" There tells the creator the shooting skill and the bow are disabled

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
If you read by the game describtion under the section "Temporarly disabled" There tells the creator the shooting skill and the bow are disabled
I mean by the changeloc section click by version 0.05 and scroll down there must stay "Bow crafting and shooting skill are temporarly disabled"

madmax20

Jan 22, 2018
I mean by the changeloc section click by version 0.05 and scroll down there must stay "Bow crafting and shooting skill are temporarly disabled"
you could have simply edited your post instead of double posting making it look like you're talking to yourself.

2.90 star(s) 12 Votes