IlIKEASD

May 8, 2019
DUDE this developer needs to increase de fcking spead of updates for real, the other game he did well, he didn t do at all but he improved some things was better than this

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Oh well fuck it.... curiosity is a bitch... ::downloads::

Edit: Sonova.... why do Unity games never come in a folder like Renpy games?

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Going a bit offtopic here, but the title of this game reminded me of War for the Overworld (a Dungeon Keeper clone) and video.

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
I don't mean to sound like a dick but gameplay wise as far as pushing the story goes, it seems like nothing was changed :(
There's nothing in the change log and nothing in game. It's still just getting the weapons and map, going to the witch at the tent and then being thrown back by the mushroom entity and thats it.

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
I don't mean to sound like a dick but gameplay wise as far as pushing the story goes, it seems like nothing was changed :(
There's nothing in the change log and nothing in game. It's still just getting the weapons and map, going to the witch at the tent and then being thrown back by the mushroom entity and thats it.
So that means it exist not any Patreon codes?

Project63

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 19, 2017
Hi!
Mac version works perfect and smooth. Hope we will see more updates, the game is really nice.
Thank you, tester was needed. Future updates will also be available for MAC.

theirs a tag for Female Protagonist but there's no option to be a Female
In this version you can still play as female, go to character (B key) select red circle tab bottom left and modify your character via sliders(Sex), you can switch from male to female or "futa" or whatever female with a sausage is called.

Hi i have the demigod version downloaded also version 0.0.4 but where can i find this Patreon code?
Hi, you do not need codes yet, it's unlocked.

Going a bit offtopic here, but the title of this game reminded me of War for the Overworld (a Dungeon Keeper clone) and video.
Development is highly influenced by Fable, Dungeon Keeper(Overlord), Fallout and Gothic games.

Thanks for feedback!

2.90 star(s) 12 Votes