Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
So there isn't much to it yet. I do have to say the concept is pretty good I just wish there was more to it. I will keep an eye on it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
What's sad is the birds keep killing me cause all I have is this stick/club. lol (tired hitting 2.. no bow)
Pick up wood and stones to make better club and axe, then kill birds for wheat for rope to make bow with and wood for arrows.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Project63

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 19, 2017
Always happy to recieve feedback.

interesting, but the creator might want to think of a new name. Seeing as they have a patreon going for this and another game under the same name with copyrights existing. Not that I think the copyright holders are gonna notice this thing, but if it was me I'd rather be safe than sorry.
I do not believe company can copyright a single word, but can trademark it, which Microsoft probably did. I might add second part to the title/undertitle. But Overlord stays. (I was not aware of anime before this thread)

The game has potential but has some buggy interaction in its inventory interface.
Could you be more specific so it can be adressed. Thank you.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
The game has potential but has some buggy interaction in its inventory interface. thumbs up to the dev, keep it up.
Project63
I had no problem with the inventory system other than sometimes an item will overlap another and then ask if you want to destroy the other item.
Just say no and move one over to empty spot worked for me.

Reactions: Project63

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Very F***ing See Nice Start Project! But work only For 7+ Win? And only for x64? :(
Bruh you need to upgrade your toaster legit you will be very hard pressed to find much shit that isnt 64bit only in two years 32bit will be fazed out 100% and you will be screwed.

Reactions: zoneitorboneit

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
The tags are wrong, there's no character creation or female protagonist in this.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
The tags are wrong, there's no character creation or female protagonist in this.
There is a minor character creation because you can change skin color and switch between male and female for now, later there may be more options but for now you got skin color and male or female.
You can do this over and over again for now while this is a demo.

2.90 star(s) 12 Votes