shakey2

Mar 6, 2018
I do not believe company can copyright a single word, but can trademark it, which Microsoft probably did. I might add second part to the title/undertitle. But Overlord stays. (I was not aware of anime before this thread)
You didn't hear about the whole Scrolls bethesda/mojang lawsuit then I guess.

acpkingp

Feb 3, 2018
I don't know why but when ever i'd attempt to drag an item from my inventory to craft, it would always ask me if I was deleting said item, if i said no then I would no longer be allowed to use that item, if i said yes then it would disappear from my inventory all together, but like i said the game has a lot of good going for it.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
It is persistent ... it should pick up anew .. unless the feature is not there yet .. so every time you start fresh ... saves and redundancies were never the focus of this dev though ... Happy Gaming!

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
Its kinda pointless to play this.. grind some gold.. saved. quit.. cant load.. back to new game.. hooray ~

Reactions: Kyraga

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
Now I can't even kill the birds, after a few hits I run out of stamina and thats it. With all the stamina gone I can't even run away

Reactions: Kyraga

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
How you carry the slaves out of place? if you press E on the edge of the map, the char drop the damn slave.

Project63

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 19, 2017
Hello!

You save with F5 or by using menu SAVE GAME(ESC). Game doesn't autoload yet. On start of the game you'll always get tutorial level, SKIP IT. You should have your character stats in the next stage.
Tutorial is not yet finished, roughly implemented to avoid gameplay question. That's why menu/crafting menu differs from the actual game.

Now I can't even kill the birds, after a few hits I run out of stamina and thats it. With all the stamina gone I can't even run away
Balancing issues, will add a weaker enemy.

How you carry the slaves out of place? if you press E on the edge of the map, the char drop the damn slave.
Known bug.
Use map "M key", edge travel will be fixed in next update.

Reactions: AlexTorch

Beastman2020

Jul 11, 2018
Cant catch a slave help ?
Craft a club, then use it to knock out one of the escaped slaves in the woods. Craft a rope then you will be able to bind the slave you just knocked out. After binding, click E while pointing at them again and you'll pick them up. Then use the map (hit M) to go back to town.

2.90 star(s) 12 Votes