DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
so, whats the name of the saves file ??
View attachment 749310
Don't know, i don't know how to decode it to find it. If i know i changed it already to patreon id.
Maybe someone with experience in this can help.
When i played Twist i almost not closed regedit(but there was much easy to navigate), but here everything locked.
Anyway every setting and variable in the game must be here.

Marquesse

Jun 11, 2017
Does not work here either. Starting a new game brings me back to the main menu. Get this right or stop making "games" mate. -.-

Bamboosword

Jan 2, 2020
Well the game is shit atm, but I would really like for it to blossom, it has me very interested.
Also does the story end with master, and the druid bitch doesn't ever tell you anything later?

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Does not work here either. Starting a new game brings me back to the main menu. Get this right or stop making "games" mate. -.-
Dev cut the beginning on the farm. You start Game, choose options at the beginning and choose Normal, after menu appears choose CONTINUE (that's only option to start game) and play, to SAVE - use ALT + S. The next time you want to continue your game, you continue from save point ( try it ). In new test option you can't save if you not patreon.

Dev is idiot to do something like this in game. This only shoo away any new patreons because they think the game is buggy.
I hope at some point Dev will try to think about new player POV and change it for his own good.

Last edited:

MilkyMartha

Jun 8, 2020
is there pregnancy in this game ? if not will it only be impregnating people not being impregnated ?

Project63

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 19, 2017
Use continue when starting a new game, yes it's a design flaw. It'll be fixed.

Bugs in 013: Do not talk to mage after his last quest with the page. You'll get stuck in chat window. Will be fixed...

Cheers

Reactions: Shota92987666

dimanraners2

Feb 12, 2020
an error occurs in this menu right after exiting the temple, after reporting to wich in the city the dialog menu cannot be closed

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
And where is the orc companion after saving her, because after I took her out of the prison she disappeared

2.90 star(s) 12 Votes