DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
did you play stationmaster? or are u just talking shit so far ?? stationmaster has more than 100 H for play
I upgrade full whole station, Play some more in galaxy map with planets and so on.
1. You need good performance pc if you want big quantity of slaves and tourists on the station.(It's unfortunate but i don't have good pc)
2.Too much bugs, not fixed even in 1.0 ver.
3.Game can be endless. It's tiring repeat the same events.
4.After your 3-4 planet you don't even want to touch planets it's same s***.
I can only play up to 20 hours and i don't want to see it for some time.
It's great game first 15-20 hours max.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Nope

Do you know some way to raise Charisme without the Event Quiet girl?
I think a haven't seen any event with charisma also. But what about accesories, are they changing charisma? (like wing, etc etc )
If you don't mind to cheat you can top everything, check cheat link there.(but i used it too much and it started adding or deducting money after you load the game(to prevent it you can remove cheat file and repeat load game).

Reactions: LULU LALA LU

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Guys, don t trust this dev,go play stationmaster , and if in 6 months, this dude did not abandon the project, then start playing it ( my recomendation) i played ancient god and women since the first release, and i was so hyped, and after promise a lot of content with cave monsters and stuf, he abandoned the game, so, my proposition is, the game that most assembles this one, is stationmaster, is completed and fun as HELL gg
This has been worked on for a year straight, and your advice is wait 6 months more and play a game that has been declared finished and will get no more work for last several months. You are comparing a finished, good, yet still needs more work game to a game that is good, yet still needs more work game that is actually being worked on...

Also I supported that game and got a good pc, its fun for about 20 hours like other guy said, after that its repetive, annoying and feels like he called it finished way too early. Just because you get 100 hours don't change the fact it does still have bugs been there for ages, and after you take over your like 5th planet only reason to keep going is to capture the faction leaders, I always burn out on the damn thing like 12-18 hours into it.

Reactions: Project63

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
So, if I might interrupt the... debate on... the state of the game; does anyone know how to 'learn' how to capture enemies? Figured out their stamina bar is technically how awake they are, and that can be taken care of with enough armor, but it still says I don't know how to capture.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Here we go .. your guess on how to enjoy this game is as good as ours :)

For what i can remember if you use an axe, you kill them, you need use a club.
Main Quest
1. Speak to the orc [Dry town](back of jail) get her some meat (kill a terror bird and go back to give her the food). Go back to the wilderness and you'll get a letter from master. Go speak to master about a missing "package"
2. The scout camp near the mushroom lady/statue [Wilderness] should have 3 bandits now, bring the orc with you. Talk to the bandits then kill them, one of them drops a letter. Before going back to master, she'll take you to setup camp first

Side Quests
1. Interact with the statue mushroom statue [Wilderness] and molest her nips
2. Ask Witch [Witch hut] why the statue slapped you
3. Go to the hooker [Dry Town] and get her to give you hand-jobs (that's all she has) till your sex exp is 22
4. Interact with statue again now gives you full hp, instead of dieing to get hp because eating food isnt enough.

Loot [Wilderness]
Terror bird: Meat = HP, grain, feather, leather
Skeleton: 1 bone (you will need a blunt weapon as pierce/slice does 0 dmg)
slaver + slave, kill the slaver (you'll need a base, un-tieing a slave you can make them a settler (1/1 max), slaves (3/3 max)
1. free the slave = settler,
2. enslave = slave which you can do nothing with at the moment (at least as far as i can tell)
You actually have to progress enough where you acquire a "base camp".
There, you build a camp..... with 3 cages.
Then you will be able to "capture them".
You need to unlock the camp in order to be able to build cages
You need to unlock the orc follower and then bring her with you to the wilderness to kill a specific group of bandits. After you kill the group and read the letter they drop, you must leave the wilderness, which unlocks the camp on the map.
Use continue when starting a new game
Do not talk to mage after his last quest with the page

how to 'learn' how to capture enemies

• Haha
Reactions: AlexTorch

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
Here we go .. your guess on how to enjoy this game is as good as ours :)
Literally just now got through dialogue with the smoke guy in the temple, but thanks all the same.

I presume I shouldn't have freed Rana before this? And changelog seems to claim one of the updates since 13 should have fixed the mage?

e: And of course I look 3 inches to the right after typing this out and Rana's right there, huh.

StPl2

Sep 1, 2020
Anyone of experts, why does the merchant not sell wood and why I can't interact with wood piles/stumps/trees in wildness? Where I can get my first wood to create axe?

StPl2

Sep 1, 2020
Are there any other H-scenes available besides scenes with harlot and defeated gladiators, with whom I can get the handjobs only?

PoetnIknowit

Mar 6, 2018
I'm liking the game so far. I hope that in the future the dev will get enough money to hire a team so they don't have to work on it solo. The graphics could be more detailed in some regards, but I find it has charm to it. I would love if the graphics were smoother + navmesh (I think is the word) were added to some areas. Solid start to a great game, just keep building :D

Reactions: Project63

Project63

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 19, 2017
Features that cause confusion will be removed.

Thanks for feedbacks. Cheers

2.90 star(s) 12 Votes