Dsandr

May 12, 2018
There are no save paywalls, never were. thanks for feedbacks.

Cheers
One more feedback if you let me. Canceling initial body settings by mode of playing (running, feeding and so) is merely the cause of the player's frustration and nothing more. Be so kind to consider removing this shi... kink from the game.

kinuel

Mar 11, 2018
I'm not finding ".save" anymore, does anyone know where they are? Before I was able to find it in the appdata.

Acrobata

Jun 9, 2019
Everytime i try to tie a bandit it says that i haven't learn that yet! What am i missing?

blackdad7

Apr 27, 2018
What is Tainted ? where to find them ? what they look ? and what that magic circle in the camp for ? this game so confusing without a walkthrough :(

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
What is Tainted ? where to find them ? what they look ? and what that magic circle in the camp for ? this game so confusing without a walkthrough :(
Tainted is some people that have some kind of "curse" in them (easy way to explain), you can control them, you can't find them (in some older updates you can find them walking in the world), after you have your stronghold, you can use your semem do make potions that change the slaves, so they become your minions, they just have dark eyes. The magic circle is used for sacrifices, you can do some stuff there. The game is easy, just read everything, and don't skip all dialogue. I guess this cover all your questions right?

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
I know there is at-least a sister still out there unless the step mom is no longer pregnant in these updates? So is there any planes on incest in the future?

Last edited:

Misalton

Oct 17, 2018
How do you assign characher to gather resources? Clicking on assigment name in the work scroll for some reason doesn't work...

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
They are made. I've given them to slave - doesn't work. I've given them to follower - doesn't work. I've had them in my inventory - doesn't work.
Did you give the tools for the slave and choose the profession on the scroll? (you need to click at the slave first and choose what he need to do)

Misalton

Oct 17, 2018
Did you give the tools for the slave and choose the profession on the scroll? (you need to click at the slave first and choose what he need to do)
This is exactly what I have done. Still no responce. The choice stays on "none".

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
This is exactly what I have done. Still no responce. The choice stays on "none".
Well, i have no idea how i can help you then, look like you have some kind of bug,in my game, i give the tool for the minion, click in what i want (farm/stone/wood) and the minion begin to pick the resource, is not fast (and sometimes they don't pick anything), but if i put 2 or 3 in one place, it goes rather fast, most of the time i just skip time and sleep in the stronghold.

Misalton

Oct 17, 2018
Well, i have no idea how i can help you then, look like you have some kind of bug,in my game, i give the tool for the minion, click in what i want (farm/stone/wood) and the minion begin to pick the resource, is not fast (and sometimes they don't pick anything), but if i put 2 or 3 in one place, it goes rather fast, most of the time i just skip time and sleep in the stronghold.
The only thing I can think of is that for some reason saves from 0.14 are not compatible with 0.15. Even though I took my slaves on 0.15, most of the story I've played on 0.14.

2.90 star(s) 12 Votes