fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
i feel like every update this game goes 2 steps forward, 1 step back.

Project63

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 19, 2017
not sure if anyone else experienced this or not but starting a game seems to just loop....
Yes, happens if you press continue before the game loads. The game resets quests and restarts. Will be removed in next update.
hi. there are a lot of bugs. I play with old saves and new game.
4) Also ABOUT FUCKING CRAFT EVERY FUCKING WEAPON OR TOOL BROOKS AFTER ONE USE WTF DUDE....
Looking into it...
Think I found a bug. Continued from a save, and dildosaber which had no damage on it earlier (or minimum amount perhaps), had changed the durability to full red bar when it wasn't before hand.
Old items from previous save have 0 durability.
Also not sure if a bug but feels like one... When crafting items, at least the armor, you can drag 2 pieces of cloth into the slot but not a third it will kick the third piece back. You have to double click the cloth instead to add it into the crafting slot.
Will look into it.
Can you repair things?
Drag the same type of items on top of another. Using broken weapons will not repair. Will be changed to minimum of 10%, even when repairing with broken items.
1. I noticed that if you use a weapon while it's durability is zero and then switch to a full durability weapon, the full durability weapon will drop to zero. Same thing with moving a zero durability weapon in your inventory, it will drop your current to zero. Lost so many bone swords that way, to the point I was like fuck it and just used the one handed harvesting tool.

2. just a suggestion, but I would do away with either the action points system or the stamina bar. I do no know if the stamina bar comes into play with more activities other than running but as it is right now it drains waaaay to fast. If the stamina has to stay in, I would suggest making the current sprint speed your normal default speed and then adding in a further boost to the sprint. Also bring back the glowing harvest points. I didn't realize until a few hours that there were stones and plants to be harvested because they were too well hidden. Another suggestion (this one is just personal preference) would be to prevent weapons from breaking while followers have them equipped, especially if we have such limited inventory space and how fast the weapons break.
1. Will look into it
2. Stamina is remnant from an old system, might reduce sprint degeneration, or just remove the bar altogether.
Might implement something else to pop up the nodes.
I can understand how annoying could be for followers, will see. Might add slower degeneration for them. As player will get the same with new crafting talents.

i feel like every update this game goes 2 steps forward, 1 step back.
Oh I know.

Please let me know if anyone else is experiencing weapon durability issues. I'm still searching for solutions.
Will be sending codes for bugs and feedbacks on 0.2a updade, cheers
Good feedbacks will also get a royalty code. As they make the game better.

Cheers

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I READ IT BUT I THOUGHT THAT that there was a new version when it came now sorry
There was a new update that came out 3 days ago v0.20 and the info on it was posted to the OP and that is what I thought you were talking about.

Archer90

Aug 8, 2017
When I want to buy a slave I get a "no room for new chracters" warning. how can i solve this?
Do you own a camp yet? If not you need to see the witch and follow her quest line until you do (she's straight out of the starting town's gate a lil bit into the forest). If you already have a camp check to make sure you have an empty cage (you only start with one).

Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
I have encountered a Game Breaking Bug, Using the PATREON code I was messaged earlier for reporting a bug and in Patreon version 0.20a going into the crypt there are red flags where the Skeletons are supposed to spawn, I can't kill the Mobs if they don't spawn so I can't clear the first floor of the Dungeon.

Edit: on day six the red flags turned into Skeletons. Other issues have been noted, it seams like time does not pass when it comes to healing, resource gathering, and mobs respawning. In the Crypt if you don't clear all the skeletons in a single run the dark shadow will not spawn, and re-entering the Temple doesn't reset spawns, RESETQ advances the day not sure if this is as intended, it also depletes durability of items in the inventory if nothing is equipped. Minions deployed to gather wood aren't getting any wood

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Suggestion: In the Temple at the portal that will take you to the next level should have an option to leave the temple so you don't have to run all the way back to the start.

Last edited:
Reactions: Project63

Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
I can't believe I'm trying to play this but where do you get plants to make rope (or rope)?
You can find the grain in the map or you can kill Terror birds, who drop 1 grain each most of the times I have killed them, I think it's like a 95% drop rate.

Altar-Turk

Oct 8, 2017
Do you own a camp yet? If not you need to see the witch and follow her quest line until you do (she's straight out of the starting town's gate a lil bit into the forest). If you already have a camp check to make sure you have an empty cage (you only start with one).
How can I get a camp?

Altar-Turk

Oct 8, 2017
When I injure a bandit, there are 3 options. In the first option, I enslave the bandit, in the second option I kill the bandit, when I click on the third option, a warning appears saying "taboo is required". Does anyone know what I have to do?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
When I injure a bandit, there are 3 options. In the first option, I enslave the bandit, in the second option I kill the bandit, when I click on the third option, a warning appears saying "taboo is required". Does anyone know what I have to do?
You should always read the OP all the way through for any and all games you play.

This is listed under the Changelog: spoiler.
Scenes added:
You can now do things to defeated characters in order to increse sexual experience. Or... characters will be able to do things to you if you lose.

Use code: TABOO for this to be enabled. For player actions.

Reactions: Altar-Turk

Altar-Turk

Oct 8, 2017
You should always read the OP all the way through for any and all games you play.

Scenes added:
You can now do things to defeated characters in order to increse sexual experience. Or... characters will be able to do things to you if you lose.

Thank you sir

Altar-Turk

Oct 8, 2017

Scenes added:

Are there any scenes we can do to the aunt in the current version of the game?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Are there any scenes we can do to the aunt in the current version of the game?
I have no idea I only played up to getting the camp and did not go forward yet.

Altar-Turk

Oct 8, 2017
why are all the women's breasts in the game so small? the game maker needs to do something about this. we should see women with big breasts

• Angry
Reactions: a1fox3
2.90 star(s) 12 Votes