lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
Am I blind or is there no list of keyboard controls? Like how do I stop attacking the trainings dummy for example

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
Hay gyz,I need some help-
1)Is it possible repair any broken weapons?
2)How can I level up my character?
3)How can I get a map? 4)How can I get bones?I killed animals but couldn't find any bones ,only meat,feather or hides,
5)How can I create a settlement?
6)How can I get talent points?
7)How can I know about my player level?
8) How to increase my Karma level?
9) Is there any kind of tutorial or something? :(
Capture.PNG

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hay gyz,I need some help-
1)Is it possible repair any broken weapons?
2)How can I level up my character?
3)How can I get a map?
4)How can I get bones?I killed animals but couldn't find any bones ,only meat,feather or hides,
5)How can I create a settlement?
6)How can I get talent points?
7)Is there any kind of tutorial or something? :(
1. The only way to repair is drag another same type of weapon over each other.
2. Fight the things out side of the compound/town.
3. I don't think there is one now. (There use to be one but I have not figured out if there is one in this new setup.)
4. There is the abandoned temple that the witch tells you about.
5. I still have not figured that out yet but I think you must find Rana after you get her released but I still have not found her after 80 in games days.
6. Fight out side of the compound/town.
7. None that I have found anyway.

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
1. The only way to repair is drag another same type of weapon over each other.
2. Fight the things out side of the compound/town.
3. I don't think there is one now. (There use to be one but I have not figured out if there is one in this new setup.)
4. There is the abandoned temple that the witch tells you about.
5. I still have not figured that out yet but I think you must find Rana after you get her released but I still have not found her after 80 in games days.
6. Fight out side of the compound/town.
7. None that I have found anyway.
Thnx man,I also want to know is there any strategy to beat the skeleton enemies of the temple?And how can I acquire the "Taboo skill"?

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thnx man,I also want to know is there any strategy to beat the skeleton enemies of the temple?
Get higher lvl and its almost a cake walk.
I sneak close then use bow and arrows on them. (Will need healing potions to be able to get all the way through.)
If you have a shield and all 4 fighting level ups then you should be able to handle them but will need healing potions to be able to get all the way through.

It takes a while for the skeletons to re-spawn so you can go right back in and loot the chest again with no problem.

Reactions: Scorpio1971

Ridaugo

Aug 22, 2017
male protagonist can be fucked by male enemies? like taking it in the ass, being forced to suck, do you want to give it to the fallen enemy?

green_vortex

Jun 30, 2018
I've got another question to dev. ... why you decided to change working mechanics ex: shooting, looting etc and why no change to not-closing menus and other oblivious bugs?

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
Thnx man,I also want to know is there any strategy to beat the skeleton enemies of the temple?And how can I acquire the "Taboo skill"?
There is a prostitute behind the curtains near the jail in the main village. Using her services increases your taboo. Its a spendy process though, so I'd recommend setting up a method to farm money easily. I grinded a mount, used the free axe to ride around and collect wood quicker, and then sold that to the merchant, and then when I was out of action points I'd kill wolves until my health was in the danger zone and sell their hides. That netted me 7 or 8 gold every day, minus the 1 gold tax.

kdude1994

Dec 7, 2017
hi how can i get fucked by enemies npc?
I tried to get beaten by them but i ended up in the city

Last edited:

n1veau

May 5, 2018
Hey! Nice little game, just one question: how do you level ranged/ranger? Using bow on any enemy (orc, bandit, skeleton, wolf, bird etc.) gets me battle/fighter levels, sneak using bow gets me thief. So my Melee is at lvl 90, thief at 60 but ranged at 0, which sucks because I want to use the better bow, lol.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
hi how can i get fucked by enemies npc?
I tried to get beaten by them but i ended up in the city
You first have to type in TABOO in the cheat window before you start playing.
Where it says enter code. Overlord 2021-05-05 16-58-58-49.jpg

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
There is a prostitute behind the curtains near the jail in the main village. Using her services increases your taboo. Its a spendy process though, so I'd recommend setting up a method to farm money easily. I grinded a mount, used the free axe to ride around and collect wood quicker, and then sold that to the merchant, and then when I was out of action points I'd kill wolves until my health was in the danger zone and sell their hides. That netted me 7 or 8 gold every day, minus the 1 gold tax.
Yeah but resources are pretty rare specially stone :(
1)Woods can be found from a tree without any leaves but there is no way to say which one has stones to gather.
2)Also sometimes after I sleep,somehow it takes 3 gold from me.
3)Any idea how to enable a mount?I bought & equipped it but it never shows up or don't feel any running speed improvement.
4)I couldn't increase my attribute points no matter how many people I fight,is that a BUG? Capture.PNG

n1veau

May 5, 2018
Yeah but resources are pretty rare specially stone :(
1)Woods can be found from a tree without any leaves but there is no way to say which one has stones to gather.
2)Also sometimes after I sleep,somehow it takes 3 gold from me.
3)Any idea how to enable a mount?I bought & equipped it but it never shows up or don't feel any running speed improvement.
4)I couldn't increase my attribute points no matter how many people I fight,is that a BUG?

1) Farming wood/stone for money isn't worth it, anyways. They give 1 gold each. Either hunt wolfs for the hides or do the temple for bones/cloth. If you clear the first room in the temple you can just leave/re-enter the dungeon and the chests have stuff again, just fill up your inventory and run back to town, repeat until you have your desired gold amount.

2) Same, I think it depends on how much you made that day? Not sure, can be random, too. Sometimes I get 1/2/3 without a pattern.

3) Press and hold R to mount the bird.

4) Same, guess thats the maximum (60/40 without armor on) for this version.

GaylordMuSS

Oct 25, 2019
The game is interesting, but it does not tell you shit. I can't find the controls manual, dunno how to make cages for prisoners. Grind is one hell of a problem as well - you don't get any valuables and your best weapon goes away quickly.
Could you people share some cheats?

А как Рану спасти что то не понял
After you've communicated with her and gave her meat, random bandit will drop the letter on death, which should continue the story.

2.90 star(s) 12 Votes