• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Onhold Overpowered [Ep. 12] [YoshiGames]

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Naitogādian

Staying Mysterious
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
Overpowered Ep. 9 Compressed
Win/Linux: - -

Original Size: 1.92 GB
Compressed Size: 236 MB

*This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk, it may break the game.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i just don't get you dev's changing ren'py before finishing a damn game .... from version 8 - ren'py 7.3.5 & version 9 ren'py 7.4.4 ...... arghhhhhhhh

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
That update was waaay too short. 5-10 minutes maybe?

Gonna wait a good while till I play this again.

Reactions: Yooshi

Yooshi

Mega-Chonker
Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
For this current update, Episode 9, how long is the game? starting from beginning?
It's hard to tell the time needed to finish the current version. It has around 4000 images total, so two-three hours maybe?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I honestly don't understand what the problem with these people is, so what if you can't change the MC's name? He's Ren, actually calling him MC by itself is weird, because his name is Ren and he has his own story, he's not me, he's a character that we're just controlling and directing what he does. Just note that all choices are viewed in third person. There are a lot of successful games where protagonists have fixed names because the players understand that they are characters and not an avatar made for players to insert themselves into.

And about not being able to see all the routes in one play, I think it's even normal, it's a visual novel after all and visual novels are made to be replayed!

By the way, I liked this game and how it presents us with the story and characters very well written! I confess that I liked the Beach Episode! (Episode 7)

But I have a question, why none of the girls went to compliment Ren's swimsuit? After all, it would be great to know the girls' opinion about his suimsuit the same way he gave his opinion about their suimsuit! :sneaky:

PS: My favorites girls so far are Noriko and Shera! :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
I play as if the MC were me (this is what is known as immersion, and it tends to work very well in games increasing the involvement of the player), in any case I don't have too many problems with the name. You may see it as Ren's story, but I prefer to put myself in Ren's shoes and see as if his story is really happening to me, it is much more interesting and makes the feelings about the game more intense. Immersion tends to make players more passionate and allows for more enjoyment of games by making wins and losses their own. It's certainly clearer in role-playing games (I'm not talking only about computer games, these are more limited), where, with their limitations, you can be whoever you want and carve out your own story with your friends. A PC RPG is more limited, but it also generally allows a certain amount of freedom for the character to be a bit the way the player wants him to be.

Personally, I never play these kinds of games more than once. They may be designed to play them more than once, but I don't do it. I'm only going to play one route, and if I can't see everything that interests me on that route, then I'll try to find another that does.

chu4ng

Sep 7, 2019
While first hanging with Kyoko, she said "I don't like that purple-hair girl, because she's bitch. So I can leave her, if you want to be my frient".
Ok, Purple-Hair-Girl is bitch and I don't like her either. But I think Kyoko should be mpre grateful, because only that "bitch" were a frind to Kyoko, while anyone else weren't.

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes