VN Ren'Py Onhold Overpowered [Ep. 12] [YoshiGames]

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
I didn't expect people to hate Tooru that much honestly :unsure:
Well if I am being honest here I also ABSOLUTELY HATE HIM!!!!!!! I really want an option to literally go full dark and kill him just to never see him again.

number361

Dec 2, 2018
Uhm..do we have any overarching way to showcase how many events\cgi we have on this game? Not sure if EP8 means we have 20+ sexy scenes or 3...in short how many hours the game is overall?

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Those 2 I know.

You can't change the name, it's a set story about a set character.

I don't know how much content you miss but it is impossible to see everything in one playthrough. Certain choices will lock out certain side characters.
Apparently, no one else will answer me, so thanks for the answer :) .
Perhaps I'll leave the game until better times.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Apparently, no one else will answer me, so thanks for the answer :) .
Perhaps I'll leave the game until better times.
Not sure how much better they will get interms of seeing content and name changing.

It will always be impossible to get everything in one playthrough.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Not sure how much better they will get interms of seeing content and name changing.

It will always be impossible to get everything in one playthrough.
For me, the problem with these games is that there is no point in replayability. Most of the plot is already known, and it makes no sense for me to go through a new way for the sake of side events. And considering that I won't see half, if not more of the content (sex scenes), because they are on side events, the second walk turns into "skip text and see pictures".
Therefore, I see no reason to start this game.

Yooshi

Mega-Chonker
Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
For me, the problem with these games is that there is no point in replayability. Most of the plot is already known, and it makes no sense for me to go through a new way for the sake of side events. And considering that I won't see half, if not more of the content (sex scenes), because they are on side events, the second walk turns into "skip text and see pictures".
Out of pure curiosity, is 1.8GB really that much? I mean, you can download the game and just test it out.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
See, that right there is the problem.

Not everyone that plays these thinks the same as you.

Some of us want to replay and see different shit. If I wanted to see everything in one go i'd be playing kinetic novels because that kind of shit renders choices obsolete.

Not to mention it's boring as fuck knowing you can get it all.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Out of pure curiosity, is 1.8GB really that much? I mean, you can download the game and just test it out.
Well, I don't have that much free time to try every potentially good game, and doing a "skip text, see pictures" jog doesn't make sense for such games :).

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
See, that right there is the problem.

Not everyone that plays these thinks the same as you.

Some of us want to replay and see different shit. If I wanted to see everything in one go i'd be playing kinetic novels because that kind of shit renders choices obsolete.

Not to mention it's boring as fuck knowing you can get it all.
Yes, I speak for myself and express MY opinion. It's just that some people don't understand this until I start writing like this. I do not tell anyone how he should perceive the game, etc., so if someone saw the opposite, then this is not so.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I just wanted to say that the game has a very good story and great characters.
What else to say, it was after it that I became interested and started watching anime)
Good job

• Red Heart
Reactions: Yooshi

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
As I only see one ending, I don't like to choose one LI and have the path of another closed: I like to have the opportunity to choose whether or not I want each LI separately.

Otherwise, I like the art, LIs and the story sounds good. But I don't think I'm interested in trying it.

Reactions: mofonistik
4.40 star(s) 19 Votes