• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Onhold Overpowered [Ep. 12] [YoshiGames]

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
You cannot rename the mc as your self plus the game talks to you as a third person. So I couldn't immerse in this game. I don't really see this game succed

Yooshi

Mega-Chonker
Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, that's weird, because you're the only one who gets this error. Does it really appear on all saves? Unfortunately, starting the game from the very beginning may be the only solution to this.

You cannot rename the mc as your self plus the game talks to you as a third person. So I couldn't immerse in this game. I don't really see this game succed
It doesn't really have to be extremely successful or something. I just wanted to tell a story, some may like it and some may not.

Rev

Apr 25, 2017
Well, that's weird, because you're the only one who gets this error. Does it really appear on all saves? Unfortunately, starting the game from the very beginning may be the only solution to this.
Yes, it appears on all saves.

Mahakmar

May 25, 2020
i wish the developer all the best displaying their game and where they want to go

but seriously beeing forced in a path where you friend is a fudging moron where things gone south several times and you cant leave him to his own then you got 0 say where the game is going = im not even bothering, there is so called Love intrest get got no saying in

As with any visual novels there is a endgame we as the user dont see but the mc is a good damn idjit where if you get a choice still railways you into a path where you either go ok or what the fudge im out

Reactions: Joshua3883

Joshua3883

Feb 19, 2018

It doesn't really have to be extremely successful or something. I just wanted to tell a story, some may like it and some may not.
I like it just fine but can you please get rid of the Tooru character, the Tooru is fine I got a friend like that but I do know how to say no, but the main character Ren always says yes I wouldn't be surprised if Tooru convinced him to suck a dick.

Deathlore421

Jul 11, 2020
Is it possible to pursue both akane and naomi? It seems like you have to pick one in ep 6 and i assume it locks you out of the other's path.

Yooshi

Mega-Chonker
Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
I like it just fine but can you please get rid of the Tooru character, the Tooru is fine I got a friend like that but I do know how to say no, but the main character Ren always says yes I wouldn't be surprised if Tooru convinced him to suck a dick.
I didn't expect people to hate Tooru that much honestly :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

ductapexc

Aug 4, 2019
I didn't expect people to hate Tooru that much honestly :unsure:
I think it's more of a thing that the way the mc talks about refusing to go along with his dumb ideas, but then you aren't given an option to at all is what makes him not liked. His ides inevitably get you into worse positions but you are forced to go along with it anyways. Maybe option in the future to ignore him and instead go hang out with one of the girls that would make it better, maybe is causes tooru to realize that if he keeps being an idiot, his "best friend" won't hang out with him. We've all had friends like that, but we also were able to tell them no and walk off when they were being dumb.

Reactions: Joshua3883

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Well, I read the comments and before deciding whether to try the game or not, I want to clarify.
1. MС Name can not be changed?
2. Will I get less than 50% of the content in one playthrough?
3. The developer wrote about the harem, so the topic does not have enough tags?
4. Some dude was discussed who approached the role of MC better than the current one. Is my harem in danger ?!
5. As I understand it, the player influences the elections (who to save, etc.), but does not affect the manner and nature of the actions of the MС (evil, kind, etc.)?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well, I read the comments and before deciding whether to try the game or not, I want to clarify.
1. MС Name can not be changed?
2. Will I get less than 50% of the content in one playthrough?
Those 2 I know.

You can't change the name, it's a set story about a set character.

I don't know how much content you miss but it is impossible to see everything in one playthrough. Certain choices will lock out certain side characters.

Personally I enjoy it.

That's also how you build a following.

A lot of people are wary of backing devs due to all the abandoned games around so work on one as a hobby, finish it then people see you will stick to your word and be more likely to support. Also the longer you go the more you get noticed.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Yooshi

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Overpowered [Ep. 8] [YoshiGames] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

Original Win/Linux Size: 1.81 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 245 MB Link Removed

Original Mac Size: 1.79 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 228 MB Link Removed

Overpowered [Ep. 9] compressed by Naitogādian can be found here.

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Every game with this art engine just looks freaking beautiful and I can't help but be impressed even though I know it's got nothing to do with the dev.

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes